Weird experiences, any experienced advice?

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Bella.herzog, Mar 5, 2018.

1. Bella.herzog

Bella.herzog New Member

I've always believed that I have already lived multiple times but until recently I didn't seem to have too much connection to them.
    But through recent events like my 18th birthday, I've learned many things about my soul and who I truly am. And I found out that these things have ALWAYS been true, through all my lives. I started seeing snapshots of myself and of my life. Some things are quite confusing and disturbing, or at least they would be to others but to me they feel natural.

For example, and this has been bugging me all week, I started listening to cartoon remixes. All nice and fun right? Well I came across this bill cipher song, for those who don't know he's basically an interdimensional monster keen on bringing chaos and destruction. The weird thing is, I immediately felt so connected to this character, which in the show I haven't to this extent. I started feeling like this was me. And the more I went into what it feels like I figured out that I probably met a creature like him in another place at another time. And I think I became like him.
    I know this probably sounds bad **** crazy but I just can't shake off the feeling. The song is so well written too.
    "I will make it. I'll have your back, count me in when confidence is all you lack. Time is slipping, life is choices let's start living."

Its so weird but I deeply connect to the words in the song (and they get weirder like "take a stand and tear this world all apart") although I haven't hurt a single soul in this lifetime.
    And I very rarely feel the need to. I think most people don't deserve violence...
    I really don't know who to talk to about this so if anyone has any tips or suggestions on how to find out more about my past on how to get more detailed maybe, I'd appreciate your advice

2. CanSol

CanSol Senior Registered

welcome

let's be real, past life memories are weird, in the beginning atleast and identifying yourself with a song isn't weird to me, I have that with a phrase in a song from Johnny Cash with U2 and with other songs

Have you tried past life regression? there's plenty of info on that here on the forum and no doubt someone will jump in here with the how to and stuff like that

there are many here that seem conflict, I only seen to know conflict, it's been that way in all of my lives

3. Mere Dreamer

Mere Dreamer Senior Registered

Sometimes "tearing the world apart" isn't destructive. People feel like it's virtually "tearing the world apart" when you accept an outsider, for instance. Yet taking a stand and treating them as a neighbor and equal is the loving thing to do. So give yourself enough room for the poetry to speak truth without necessarily being literal.

4. Bella.herzog

Bella.herzog New Member

thank you for your reply, sorry I didn't notice it earlier, been a couple of busy months.
    I have tried quite a bit and i have stumbled across a few details, like that this song didn't necessarily symbolize me but a past love of mine. The first true man I ever came to love...
    But I still have many many questions I haven't been able to answer, so I'll take your advice and dive deeper into this page, looking for some ways to find out more about him.
    and again sorry for the delay :)

5. Bella.herzog

Bella.herzog New Member

That's a really nice thought, shamefully I'm pretty clear on these words and their meaning, but I'm not as confused as I was a few months ago, I found quite a few answers.
    Like the reason this song struck me so much is that it was sung as if a past love of mine was singing it to me, and he and this character really think alike. Something I didn't notice watching the show, but in this song... hearing it my heart hurts and I feel so much hope and disappointment filled with pain, crazy
    and digging into that feeling i got my answers
    But anyway thank you for your reply:)

6. Soldier68

Soldier68 Senior Registered

My memories are very fussy. They feel personal and fictional at the same time, I can’t explain it very well. It’s like I’m looking into someone else’s life that somehow connects to me. I somehow talked to my past life self and got a few answers, but it’s very hard to talk to him, I only get answers when I’m feeling very down and get all philosophical. Yesterday I had a vision of me and my platoon getting killed, most of them got drunk, I and another soldier tried to escape but got rounded up by Vietcong forced and then killed.

Sorry for this long reply.

SeekerOfKnowledge likes this.