Weirdest memories - Am I crazy?

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by 99SOphie99, Oct 22, 2017.

1. 99SOphie99

99SOphie99 New Member

I have always just ignored people who spoke of supposed past lives in Atlantis or on other planets - I just thought they had an overactive imagination!

And now stuff is happening that is making me question my sanity. Ive been having visions of being in some kind of dark temple with other women that wore hoods. On my arm there was a tattoo of a triskelion. Now a few dsys ago I discovered something that looked like a burn on my arm: In the shape pf a freaking triskelion! Not only is it still there, but it has also become worse. Its bright red and hurts.
    And one word keeps echoing in the back of my head: Avalon.
    I have been refusing to believe this, but the proof seems to be on my arm. I feel as though I am going crazy.

2. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi 99,

You don't sound crazy, but there are certainly going to be more puzzle pieces you will need to acquire before you can fit this into any kind of coherent pattern. Don't worry, there are plenty of other folks that face the same dilemma.

Cordially,
    S&S

3. Cassie

Cassie Kemetic-Shintoic Pagan

When I first had dreams about other places, which I won't go into for fear or rule breaking, It was extremely hard for me to accept.
    The dreams started when I was around eight years old, all the way up until I finished college.
    I had friends growing up, but I always felt extremely isolated because of my ever-developing beliefs, in the back of my mind, every single day, a very prominent voice kept reminding me that I did not belong here.

It got to the point where, when I was around fourteen, I had very vivid dreams where I'd try to explain myself to my friends and family, to which they'd scoff and call me crazy, or stupid, or throw me away, and I'd end up killing them out of anger and desperation.
    In the dreams, they would only take me seriously the second they saw what I really was, and what I was capable of.

The tenseness died down when I met another like me, who believed the same. It was through her that I found some commonplace.
    But she's long since moved away and settled into this life with a child.
    She hasn't forgotten the old days, but she's much more committed to this life than I am.

So, no, I don't think you're crazy in the slightest. I've seen some really remarkable things in my time, and some truly horrific things, and not all of them here on this planet or in this time.
    Always question the practicality of everything you think, and if you still truly believe it after that, then be true to it.
    Even if none of it is true in the slightest, it really doesn't matter.
    Even if we are all lying to ourselves, our conviction is what gives us strength, and it's our sincerity that unites us, and those are what really matter.

4. 99SOphie99

99SOphie99 New Member

Cassie, thank you so much for your answer. Even though I feel sorry for you I am happy that there are others similar to me