• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

What centuries did you live in?

Gracie

Hi everyone! What centuries are you fascinated by or have lived in another life?

I love the 1700's, 1800's, and the 1920's. I know I must have lived in two of those times but I might have lived in the last one as well. No psychics ever picked this up but I have always loved the silent era and wear the bobbed hairstyle for a while. Maybe it's just a fascination but who know's.

There's just something about the music that makes me happy and I love the fashion as well.

I'm not fascinated by any particular century, but I know I lived a life at the end of the 18th century, and a couple more in the 19th. I believe I remember a life in the 1600's too. It's usually events within a time period that fascinate me rather than the time period itself. :)

Hiya,

Ooh, it's a hard question! :D I'm fascinated by many centuries, almost all of them, but I do have a special love for the 1500's.

Lately I've had a past life surfacing which is most definitely in the 1700's. It fits very well too with childhood fascinations. I only wanted gowns for my Barbie Dolls and I put a lot skirts underneath the dress so that it became as big as the dresses from that era. When I was a child I was obsessed with history, I was a very odd child in that way : angel

I think I've lived a lot of previous lives in many different centuries. :)

When I was a kid I was fascinated by mid-1800's pioneers. All my dolls had pioneer style clothes and I loved pretending they were traveling through the West in a wagon train. While I feel is probably related to a past life, I have no memories of that time period.

The 18th century Revolutionary War period has always really interested me too. I love the clothes and how exciting life must have been then. I've always had a strong feeling of "remembering" and familiarity toward this time period but no past life memories (actually wait...that's not true. I have one unusual "memory" that could be from a past life maybe I'll post about some time).

The first life I remember was late 1100s and early-to-mid 1200s.

The other life I remember was the early 1900s to the mid 1900s.

I believe I had a life during the 1800s in the Civil War, and the 1700s in the Revolutionary War, but I haven't had many memories about those.

The 18th Century holds my interest with great intensity, and I seem to identify with the period encompassing the French and Indian War in the northern colonies, as well as the Revolution and some years afterward.

The 19th Century, on the other hand, is a period of great disappointment and sadness regarding the Civil War and the long period of corruption afterward, when political machines rode roughshod over citizens and immigrants alike.

If one were to remember this period during future lives, I would imagine that this period of technological development will exist in our collective psyche as the most miraculous and incredible period.

-Nightrain

Definitely the romantic period hug2.gif. The Cathar era being a more than interesting second!

I have a life long fascination with history, so it's hard to nail down a particular century. Each century has had things happen that can be interesting.

I've always found WWII really interesting. I've come to find out that I fought in it. I believe I lived in Charleston, South Carolina some time during the 1800's. I don't feel that this was a Civil War life, however - perhaps before. I had a life in the 1700's during the revolution, but it was the French, not the American. I also remember another life in France during the 1500's. Any further back than that is unclear to me. I've had some other bits and pieces, but haven't been able to put a story together. I remember being killed in a village raid, but I don't know what century it happened in. I think it was way back - B.C. times.

Lately I am much drawn to life in Republican Rome (100 BC). Not so long ago I found out I lived there during that period.

I am also very interested in life in England during the reign of Charles II, but I have no memories of that period in that region, so thus far it is only a fascination I guess.

I really loved London every time I visited it (3 times). I had a short life there in Victorian times, but I was a sick child back then that couldn't leave the house often, so probably I didn't see much of the city in that life.

Eevee

Personally I have always loved history. And do think that I have also lived many a past life in the various different past centuries.

Have always been fascinated with the old Colonial Period and the Revolution at the start of the American Republic. It seems I had a past life here participating in the American Revolution, with quite the possiblility being at the Battle of Bunker Hill. Also I have always been fascinated with the old tall masted sailing ships of the past. I seemed to have had a life near or on them at one point. Have had also an interest in the old Franciscan order that was started at the time of St. Francis of Assisi. But besides this, Europe does not hold much fascination with me it seems. And always been fascinated with the old Roman Empire and Egyptian days where have had some past lives. Do know that in a past life was one of the christian martyrs put to death in the time of the Roman Empire.

But one of my biggest fascinations and where I seem to have lived many a Past Life is in the many and varied old Native Indigenous Cultures like the Aborigines in Australia or among the Native American Tribes. It seems as if my most immediate previous past life was with the Northern Cheyenne in Montana. It is as if in many a life I prefer a simple life instead living close to the Earth in the old indigenous ways. And with even in this present life, how much of the time am wandering and living in the deep wilderness wilds.

Back