What happens between lives, from child's perspective

Discussion in 'Children's Past Lives -Age 7 & under' started by MaritaMari, Dec 9, 2013.

1. LightDragon

LightDragon New Member

Thanks for the welcome Argonne ... From the way my daughter tells it she remembers following me and actually witnessing me interact with my own mother as a third party when I was a child. She says that she stopped following me when I was around age 8 and returned to the heavenly realms to prepare for this incarnation which would occur some 20 years later.

Yes I have read many books on reincarnation. It's a subject that has always been fascinating to me. My husband is an east Indian hindu so these sort of topics are frequently discussed in our home. In fact, the reason that I found this forum is that the subject of reincarnation has come up repeatedly with much synchronicity in the past few days ... so much so that I felt compelled to give the subject some serious attention :)

2. argonne1918

argonne1918 Senior Registered

Has she said why she picked you to be her mother? Did she know you in a past life? It's interesting that many children "meet" their future parents when the parents are still children themselves.

3. LightDragon

LightDragon New Member

Yes. She told me that I was in her soul group and that we had shared many lives. The most recent and clearest was in the 1600's in Hawaii. I was her father and we were of Japanese descent.

This resonated with me because I have a strong draw to the Japanese culture.

4. argonne1918

argonne1918 Senior Registered

How old was your daughter when she told you this? Have you been keeping a journal? You should write all of this down.

5. KenJ

KenJ Assistant Archivist and Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Wanted to bump this thread.

6. Sparrow

Sparrow New Member

I find this so interesting. I heard my son and his cousin at around 4 & 6, 5 & 7 talking about where they knew each other up in heaven waiting with the other babies before they picked their mothers and were born. They were so confident about it and my son had never heard anything but Christianity and his cousin’s parents are atheist.

7. Li. La.

Li. La. Senior Member

I really enjoy reading this thread. I have no memories of heaven or jumping in. My daughter once gave me a hug out of the blue and rested her little head on my stomach, saying she wasn't really from my stomach, that she was only there for a while "...because I chose you. Because you are so kind". That made my day :)

glia21 likes this.
  8. glia21

glia21 Senior Registered

How cute, li.la :)

9. Joyful Mare

Joyful Mare New Member

My sister's son when he was a child said a few times he remembered "when i used to be older". We always thought it strange but laughed it off as child's imagination as you do. Back then i knew nothing of reincarnation but now looking back i wish i would of asked more questions, obviously now he's older he has no memory of this.

10. KenJ

KenJ Assistant Archivist and Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Hi JM, it seems that a lot of situations like that exist where the moment is lost. Thank you for posting:)