WHAT IS GOING ON

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by John Tat, Oct 23, 2018.

1. John Tat

John Tat Senior Registered

There has always been plenty of posts on the forum about learning from past incarnations of our spiritual selves especially about regrets and the connections between the current physical entity and those physical entities our spiritual selves have occupied in the past..The perception about regrets and connections to previous physical entities posted on the forum makes me wonder if BB my spiritual self is either far more advanced or far less evolved than most other spiritual selves.. either way BB is different to what is posted on the forum

Firstly.. John Tat and BB are separate entities connected by a shared consciousness. The big difference being BB uses it to its complete capacity..My experience when I was close to death ... when I did in part cross over to BB my spiritual self gave me a greater understanding of who he is and what is going on with him.. what it was like to be him ..it also came with some knowledge and understanding of BB..That's how it happens.. I was him for a short time so I experienced a little more than just who he is

Many years later I'm still trying/attempting to understand some of this knowledge and understandings. no that's not exactly right.. my brain is attempting to come to terms with some of it which will allow me to understand... that's more like what is happening ..Some of it is way beyond the capabilities of my physical brain

From this experience of being BB for a very short time I understand there is no possibility John Tat and BB are one and the same

That leads me to the differences between BB and how others talk about there spiritual selves .. BB exists on a completely different level of existence to John Tat.. To assume BB experiences physical emotions is as wrong as anything can possibly be wrong.. He is spiritual not physical ... he is not capable of having physical emotions .. It's possible all spiritual selves are the same.. Not being physical makes him a very different entity to John Tat in every way

I could talk a lot about how this experience has lead me to some understandings of the differences between the physical and the spiritual.. for example... memory..the differences between physical and spiritual memory.. which by the way are very different.. comprehensions of memories.. that when you have a memory you comprehend/analyze it as a physical memory when in fact it's a spiritual memory the reincarnation process and on and on.. But it would take to long and to much space

I will talk about what I believe are some of the misconceptions about the physical and spiritual.. From reading posts on the forum I get the feeling .. but I may be wrong.. many of you believe that the spiritual is a duplicate of the physical.. or the physical is a duplicate of the spiritual As I said from my experiences BB is not John Tat and John Tat is not BB..we are separate which from my experiences all physical and spiritual entities are

I have always wondered about the emotion of regret.. about what happened in a previous incarnation of our spiritual selves that would cause a completely different physical entity in a different time and place to feel regret about something they did.. The argument can be made our spiritual selves are the ones who are learning through physical entities .. I don't completely buy into that..From my experiences our spiritual selves do not experience physical emotions and regret is a physical emotion

This raises serious questions about what is actually going on not just with regrets but the whole concept of what is going on and why.. because everything is analyzed by the physical brain on a physical level which puts a physical spin onto what is actually going on at the spiritual level.. The reincarnation process is a good example .. As I said I don't completely buy into the theory that our spiritual selves are on some type learning/education through physical entities.. Most spiritual selves have been through countless incarnations .. they have seen it all ..they have also been through the reincarnation process countless time.. so they understand exactly what is is and how it works,, my experiences tells me for us to believe they are learning from us is somewhat naive of us

Perceptions of how the reincarnation process works has come from the imaginations of man.. all of the perceptions comes from physical brains in the physical.. in other words its all a physical spin on the reincarnation process and how it works

Most of the problems posted about are about problems physical entities are having coping in the physical with physical issues.. during this incarnation not previous incantations of there spiritual selves.. That's how it appears to me ..that people are looking for excuses for there problems within the physical today and what better place to lay the blame not on themselves but previous physical entities there spiritual selves have occupied in the past

In real terms it's impossible to have physical connections to any physical entity our spiritual selves have occupied.. because there is no such thing as physical reincarnation..it does not matter what spin is put on it or how it is analyzed there is no such thing as physical reincarnation.. there is not even a remote chance of any connections even in the smallest of ways.. Wanting to of imagining or even feeling a connection does not make it real because it's impossible.. The problem is if we were connected to one then we must be physically connected to all of them .. countless physical entities .. that would drive us nuts.. also you would not have the options of picking and choosing which you preferred to be connected to

As I have said many times I have no clues who the physical entities were BB my spiritual self has occupied
    All of the memories are BB's memories they are not broken up into individual physical entities/incarnations
    from my experiences that's how it should be.. all of the physical entities are dead and gone and will never return leaving BB with his memories.. one entities memories

My experiences have lead me to believe/understand that anyone who really did/has experienced themselves as there spiritual selves the they would have experienced what I did ..a flow of understandings and knowledge from being your spiritual self because that's how it works..If you can remember become only them after the physical entity is dead.. if it was a true memory then you would also remember what I do

I could go on and on .. physical death of the physical entity is of no concern to BB .. he knows sooner or later the physical entity will die anyway . he will return occupying another physical entity .. he never dies.. he cannot be killed..he will always return

Speedwell and briski like this.
  2. briski

briski Senior Registered

What i'd like to know, this consciousness I have now, is that the spiritual me ie JJ or Briski. As surely there can't be 2 consciousnesses ( is that real word! ) occupying the same space?

There is a quantum theory that suggests consciousness remains after death, and that conscousness is the soul/spirit and not the physical entity.

Interesting post John its got me really thinking

Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
    John Tat likes this.
  3. baro-san

baro-san Senior Member

Good post :)

With a few reservations, I subscribe to much of what you wrote.

One difference that stuck into my mind while reading your post ... You wrote that when you had your NDE you were BB for a short time, and that BB is your spiritual self. From the knowledge I received, I understood that my non-physical guide isn't the non-physical me who incarnated, the so called higher self. That "non-physical me" is in relation with this "physical me" as the "physical me" is with the "me in my dreams", and he isn't aware on his plane while incarnated. I'll try to get a confirmation of this.

John Tat likes this.
  4. There and back again

There and back again Senior Member

The further one goes the stranger and more complicated it gets eventually getting to a point where one can no longer go any further understanding wise regardless of how open or intelligent they are as the human mind is too limited to get the full picture. There is a lot that we simply won't be able to compute to put it bluntly but always keep going till hitting the wall then look for new ways of understanding which is another reason for so many life times.

tanker and John Tat like this.
  5. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

Hi John Tat,

Thanks for your post.
    A lot of food for thought. I really hope I do understand your concepts. I am like you, I only work with the knowledge I gain by myself and I dismiss any theory in advance. I do have my experiences in short altered states of consciousness but not on a regular base like you. I get
    glimpses now and than. Short experiences of Great Consciousness in which I understand (if this is the word) it all but as soon as I sink down into my brain, almost all is lost. It even takes days and weeks to translate snippets into earthly words.
    In 2016 I had a Kundalini experience. It’s an energetical rewirering. My most profound ‘meetings’ with the other side took place after that.

I do agree with you that Life is not about learning. In my case, I learned it’s all about Curiosity. I was informed that there is no separation between Little Me and Big Me. Being me as let’s say firefly, I have absolute freedom of will but all I do has a direct impact on the Greater Consiousness of which I am part.

And yes, I agree with you about emotions. They are unique. In Spirit there are no emotions and I suspect that while (pre)planning lives on Earth, spirits tend to underestimate the effect the effect of emotions. Just presuming, not backed by evidence.

John Tat likes this.
  6. Speedwell

Speedwell Senior Registered

Thanks for an interesting post John. Some of what you posted I tend to agree with, other parts are outside of my scope and I have no particular opinion. I do sometimes feel trying to understand things viewed from the physical perspective will necessarily lead to only a partial grasp of things, a bit like the parable of the blind men and an elephant.

For me personally, it feels wrong to try too hard to take control of things while here in this physical life. My last lifetime was something of a wild ride, this one a bit less so. For me, I don't feel it appropriate to claim credit or take the blame for anything which happened in a past lifetime. From my perspective the whole point is to let go of the past. Let the problems of each day be sufficient for that day - and likewise with lifetimes.

I do feel a common thread, a direct and innermost connection with other lifetimes, but in the end, who I really am is none of them - not even this identity here and now.

John Tat likes this.
  7. John Tat

Hi briski and fieflydancing..From my experiences consciousness the shared consciousness between ourselves.. the physical entity and our spiritual selves that connects us even though we are separate entities is the most important part to everything about us.. I have be sitting here staring at the screen for a couple of minutes trying to come up with a way .. the words I can use to describe what it is and how very important it is to everything.. but I cannot find the words.. be assured consciousness the shared consciousness between us the two separate entities we are that connects us is the most important part of everything we are... briski talks about quantum theory which I have never heard about before that suggests consciousness remains after death..Its interesting because I have already said that by saying BB never dies but continues on obviously with the consciousness he shares with physical entity briski went on and said and that the quantum theory also says.. consciousness is the soul/spirit of the physical entity.. very close to my description of BB and all of our spiritual selves.. with no knowledge of this quantum theory the only difference I can see is our spiritual selves are a spiritual entity with a consciousness

fireflydancing and briski like this.
  8. briski

briski Senior Registered

Very interesting that what you have experienced and found out from yourself and BB ties in with quantum theory of conciousness. Basically Dr Roger Penrose is leading this field.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2018
    tanker likes this.
  9. John Tat

baro-san ..As I have said I have trouble understanding complicated written words.. Would it be possible for you to put in a more simpler way what you mean about yourself.. I'm interested in how it works for you

10. baro-san

baro-san Senior Member

A guide answers my questions.

He isn't the "non-physical me".

The "non-physical me" is in a "sleep like state" while incarnated.

After my previous post, I confirmed with my guide that he isn't the "non-physical me".

11. John Tat

baro-san.. thanks for that explanation.. You guide isn't the non physical.. and answers all of your questions.. my source isn't the non physical me either..he guides me and BB but does not answer any of my questions..BB my spiritual self believes our source is far inferior to him. The non- physical you is in a "sleep like state' while incarnated..I'm interested what do you mean by "sleep like state" is he fully asleep...aware of nothing that is going on during the incarnation or only partially asleep and aware of some things.. or does it mean something else? ..is the non physical you the source of your memories or do they all go through your guide who answers all of your questions.. or do they come from somewhere else? this is all new and interesting to me

fireflydancing and briski like this.
  12. baro-san

baro-san Senior Member

As far as I was "told", the non-physical-me isn't active on his plane of existence while incarnated. I cannot communicate with him, but I can have access to his imagination plane. That's how I can access "memories" of my past lives.

The imagination plane is the plane where we focus when we imagine something while awake, where we focus when we dream, and when we astral project / have out of body experiences / lucid dream. My imagination plane is included in the imagination plane of the non-physical-me.

The relation between the non-physical-me and me is similar to my relation with me in my dreams.

I wasn't specifically told what is the non-physical-me's level of evolvement, just that it still requires to incarnate.

My guide advises me all the time, even when I'm not aware of it. His advice may not reach me, or I might perceive that as an idea, intuition, synchronicity, etc..

John Tat and KenJ like this.