What is the structure of the soul?

Discussion in 'Parapsychology' started by Runner, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Runner

Runner Member

What is the structure of the soul? Does it have like organs or command center or skin? How is it connected to the spirit and to the physical body? Can it be fully clensed, even if it's central command center (if it exists) is invaded? How do you search for foreign things inside a soul? What are the parts of the soul?

cloud potato and Native Son like this.
  2. Tinkerman

Tinkerman Administrator Staff Member Super Moderator

Hello Runner, What profound questions. And questions with no certain answers, yet we spend our whole lives on a journey looking for them. One way to answer it is to google that very question, and from there, you will see the vast amount of time humankind has put into the searching for answers. It will very by religion, culture, and personal experience. For me, as a Buddhist in a Christian robe, the soul is that mystical connection to the Great Spirit who dwells in and is OF me. However, trying to describe that to you or anyone else is a bit fruitless because it is such a personal journey for each of us. I don't believe the soul has "content" or a physical presence accept as it resides in your "bag of bones." Perhaps it is the Creator dwelling within us. There are so many, many directions to go in this search, and I encourage you to persevere in your pursuit of answers... that's our journey! ~Tman

Runner and cloud potato like this.
  3. Native Son

Native Son Senior Member

If we all have a soul is it not peculiar that we don't know what it is, nor how it is constructed tp our body? And yet, the soul is said to be immortal and indestructible. Can the soul be a compound of various things? If it has parts then it must not be simple, as anything having parts is complex. But if it has parts, these parts must not be subject to wear, if it is indestructible. Or perhaps the parts are destructible, and that would mean that the soul is not part of those parts if it is to remain immortal. We know that the body is destructible, and we think the soul is what drives the body, therefore the soul cannot be part of the body, if it survives the body. But this last requires more questions as to how is the soul connected to the body? If we think of the body as an automobile, and the soul as the driver, we can picture how the two work together. The soul drives the body, and has the keys to enter and start the body going. When the car gets old, the soul trades it in for a new model. Or if the car gets in an accident before it gets old and worn out, and is totaled, the soul also gets a new one. Of course, all this does not answer your questions. But perhaps if you can envision something outside the physical world, as the soul is said to be from that other side, then there would be no need to picture the soul as being similar to the body in construction.

My guess is that the soul is the simplest of all things, not compounded, not having any parts. The soul is not divisible, and is perhaps the basic building block of the physical universe. The "God particle" being sought by the scientific community?

Has anyone ever seen a soul? If it can be seen, it is only seen with the mind's eye, guessing again.

Runner and cloud potato like this.
  4. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

I would say: The SPARKLE in one's eye... :p

Runner, Eva1942 and cloud potato like this.
  5. cloud potato

cloud potato Senior Registered

Your thirst for knowledge is so valuable that not one answer from anyone outside of yourself will satisfy. If you are young, you may even find yourself rebelling against the advice that does come your way. Man has tried to define spirit and soul for thousands of years and is still not satisfied. I think you knew this even before your posting. But your post is beautiful, inspiring, and my advice is this- do not crave the knowledge to the secrets of His creation over the knowledge of Him. Befriend God, and maybe eventually, God will reveal the answers you desire and in ways that words can never fulfill. God bless and Godspeed, runner! :)

Tinkerman, Runner and Eva1942 like this.
  6. Polaris8

Polaris8 Senior Member

Runner, in my opinion, We are soul! and always have been as we are eternal by nature. Some say we have a soul but I beleive that is incorrect. That is a human consciousness way of perceiving things. By saying this we are putting the physical body first and soul second as if it is something we possess. It's actually the other way around. We are soul first and then we possess a body second. In fact we have several bodies all at once but I will explain later. Anyway our soul does not have organs or skin like the physical. The soul or causal body/soul body exists on a much higher dimension than the physical. The best way I can describe it is soul is pure consciousness itself which resonate beyond the mind. It' is capable of being localized in one area within a focal point or exist in a wave forms which is inner connected to the whole cosmos and all reality itself.

In order for soul to have a experiences of being separate as a individual state of consciousness it must collapses its awareness from a wave form into a localized focal singularity within the lower bodies which are the mental, astral and physical. These other bodies I mention exist on a higher dimensional frequency then the physical does and we used them all the time however we can't see them. When soul decides to incarnate into the lower worlds of duality it starts off by descending or collapsing down into the mental plane which is the fifth dimension There it picks up the mental body which will be formed from the last incarnation it had in the last lifetime more or less. From there the process continuous and it collapses again into the fourth dimension where is will receive a astral body molded and formed from again from the last lifetime in seed form. Then the final process is consciousness collapses once again into the third dimension and received a new physicals body. All these inner bodies are interwind and connected to each other by a silver cord which will keep soul connected to all it's new inner bodies along with the physical for whole use during the new incarnation.

These inner bodies along with the physical will grow and develop during the period of childhood into adult hood. We use these inner bodies all the time. As soul uses the mind, emotions and physical body all in unison in order to have experience within these dimensions of consciousness. However they can separate from time to time. During sleep most of us shift our consciousness away from the physical for a while and operate on the fourth dimension using the astral body as our vehicle of expression while there. When we die we simply shed the physical body and soul shifts and centers its awareness now on the astral dimension. This is the first part of most humans afterlife. These process will repeat itself again on the mental plane once our astral life is over. Then soul will repeat the process one more time on the mental plane until it returns to full consciousness on the soul plane. As the soul body or causal body is immortal and has full record of all our past lives within the lower worlds of duality, time, space and matter.

So to answer your question the real you which is eternal by nature is pure consciousness which is omnipresent (all-present) everywhere much like god. As you are a divine spark of consciousness which is apart of all that is in the cosmos or what man terms as god.

Sorry the explanation was so long.

P.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2019
    Runner likes this.
  7. Runner

Runner Member

Thank you all for your responses, I have learnt a great deal from them. Especially thanks to you Polaris8 for your technical knowledge.

Now that thanks to you I understand a little better, I would like to post a question about healing.

The physical body can be healed so that it doesn't suffer in an illness. But how do we heal the astral and mental and causal bodies?

In a fight or in some error, you can greatly injure your physical body, as well as I guess your astral and mental and causal bodies too.

In fact with an eternal body such as the causal body, you have an eternal chance that you damage it at least once.

How do you heal the causal body? In other words, how do you remove false causes from it? Do you do it like you remove viruses from the physical body? Or is there a causal immune system? Or do you invoke a body even higher than the causal one? And if that exists, what is its name?

Thanks again!

8. Polaris8

Polaris8 Senior Member

Runner my friend,

As I understand it and from some personal experience having had a few OBE's in my life the Causal/or Soul body can not be destroyed, hurt or injured in anyway as soul resonate beyond time, space and matter which are apart of lower worlds of duality. This is why it is eternal as it is outside the norm's of linear time as we understand it.

However the astral and mental body's can to some extent be injured however not like the physical. Those that cross over after death usually start off their afterlife within the middle astral worlds. Which is very much like the physical except without the need to eat, sleep, make money and other earth plane concerns. So if someone where to try to hurt your astral body they can't because it is not a body of flesh and bone but instead it is made up of astral matter which is much finer then physical matter and when you look at it closely you can see the outer form of it taking shape of the physical but it's transparent giving off it's own inner light. In fact I have seen the small molecules vibrating from within my astral hands and arms as it sparkles hence the word astral meaning star likeā€¦. It is very sensitive to thought and feeling and astral matter being more in flux will shape itself to what ever form ones thought forms happens to be. If one where to strike another say ones astral arm it would separate but then reassemble itself back into shape again. So one can't get injury this way on that dimension. However while on the astral one can suffer emotional or mental pain which are experienced on that level of reality ten fold.

So most of man's illness usually are caused by emotional and mental stress, or blockages of negative emotions or mental states that are not being address correctly. The outer effects of this is of course physical illness being manifested within the physical body. As our inner bodies are connected to our physical. So ones emotional and mental health is just as important as our physical one. However our western culture has not been all that great in addressing ones emotional and mental well being in the past. But instead focuses on just the physical. Although this is starting to change somewhat these days as doctors are seeing the connection between our inner state of being and our overall health and well being. Eastern cultures have known this for centuries with the charkas systems as it relates to our physical body and the circulation of chi, or prana life force within the body. thanks for asking the questions. I'm still learning a lot myself in the process as well.

Peace and love P.

Eva1942 likes this.