What is this ? Help, please ?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Jaimie, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Hi,

I don't know about you all's experiences, but in recent time I have had flashbacks and in - between - dream and - being - awake - state from what could have been from two past lives, one around the 1870's and the other around 1910-20's.

The speed this has taken has and is to me really intense. I don't know what has happened. I am suddenly seeing and experiencing things without having provoked it, without meditating, without triggering it.

I am being sucked in and then thrown out.

Meanwhile I am just trying to live my own life. I am definitely not experiencing any stress in my own life at this time, thankfully I might add. When this was at it's worst my family thought I had gotten sick for real and thought I should go to bed, I had lost all color and looked very tired, apparently.

When I was young and visiting the United States ( I live in Europe ) I started to remember a life there too, it was the first time it happened to me, and it was not the same intensity. In retrospect I thought it was all happening because I was on the same ground as my past life self. Later I also blamed my youth. I thought I was more sensitive as a teenager than my adult self. Then one day a young man showed a romantic interest in me ( poor guy... ) and he reminded me of someone from that past life and I would have over time many flashbacks of "her" life with "him".

When life took us to different roads in life things got more calm and I got less and less flashbacks til one day no more, but I never forgot this rare experience and it changed how I looked at things in a big way. Thus one day I found this forum ( which has been great ).

Has anyone here experienced intense flashbacks or just knowing of a past life and then another on top of that? How can/why is it happening ?

Most hours I am OK but to be honest I have gotten "their" feelings of feeling sad, a bit of anxiety, fear ( flashbacks from unhappy union in the 1870's + when I was apparently a "bad wife" who's husband wanted to teach me a hard-to-forget-kind-of-"lesson" ). Am I just gonna walk around like this nowadays ? Is there something to these two past lives that I am not getting ?

Please, share your own experiences or any thoughts on this matter ? Please I would really appreciate some clues or answers or something ?

Thank you so for taking the time to read this.

/Jaimie

Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
  2. Eva1942

Eva1942 A Walking Enigma..

Without trying to get too esoteric, there is currently right now, a G1 Geomagnetic solar storm happening which is affecting all people who are ‘open’ to Spirit. One of the symptoms of feeling the effects of this storm is intense resurfacing of memories, whether that be past life or present.

I myself, have had a resurfacing of some past life memories from when I was in Theresienstadt Ghetto in my WWII lifetime and this increased ‘need’ to research my memories which only happens when there are geomagnetic solar storms happening. Other times, I leave these memories (along with the ones from Ghetto Riga and Poland) well alone.

Linear time is only in the ‘physical’ therefore your explanation of everything happening so quickly, is how it is for Spirit. They have no such thing though they still do have at least some perception of ‘linear time’. We can say that it “feels” like we’ve spent an hour or two meditating and visiting in Spirit, but in essence it is really only mere seconds.

In my own experiences, when I have these ‘in-between’ states, it means that I have chosen to bring these memories back for a purpose. Whether they are to teach others, or just for mere reference or even something completely different.

Your feeling of physical sickness is true. Often Spiritual pain manifests as physical pain in order to heal. But too, physical pain does not always have a spiritual origin. I tend to rest and look after myself very well when that happens.

When I am not writing on a piddly little iPhone keyboard, I can send you a PM with more of my rather esoteric experiences with what you’ve described if you like?

Eva x

Jaimie likes this.
  3. Thyme

Thyme Active Member

Yeah, I've had a lot of flashbacks since I was 15.

Usually those flashbacks are random images of countries, unknown people, and conversations. When the flashback ends, I start breathing fast, trying to make sense of what I heard or observed in my mind.

I understand those feelings of anxiety, because the same thing happens to me.

I'm sorry, but I don't have a definitive answer to the last question. I thought of the possibility that those memories came to my mind because I am open to the possibilities. When I didn't know about reincarnation, my mind was blocked. I always had flashbacks, but since I was 15 years old those flashbacks started to increase. I don't know if it was a coincidence, but when the flashbacks increased, it was the same year that I started to believe in reincarnation (As a serious and real subject).

Jaimie likes this.
  4. KenJ

KenJ Assistant Archivist and Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

The 'Rush' I got in a physician's office a few weeks ago was different than other times I've experienced it, it almost took over by ability to control myself. I have not been back, I don't know yet who it was that died in his family. I had not experienced a clear past-life event before becoming a member here; I classed my experiences in the parapsychology camp rather than reincarnation since they all fit there as far as I was concerned. Most were snapshots and "knowings" along with an assortment of other experiences. I've not had a Country or time-period revelation in any of them.

Jaimie likes this.
  5. Li-la

Li-la Senior Member

Jaimie, I feel for you. Your soul's walls has been getting thinner and thinner. I know I am going to sound like a religious freak but I would ask for help. This is too much for you to handle in such a short time.

So I would pray, I wish to believe we have spirits, beings on the other side who will and can help so please ask them.

I would avoid anything that would remind me of the past lives and avoid meditation. Try not to think about it. This is how I got back. It did not happen over night.

I had accidentally opened Pandora's box, too much to handle. I did not see it coming as I thought everything worked so darn slow or not at all and then suddenly everything came, like a darn ketchup effect splatting all over my dinner plate.

I remember a violent husband in my past too and even though it was not close to being in a war zone and having tons of soldiers that could kill or hurt you - he alone managed to make me have in my own reality anxiety, always tense, close to tears, heart beating like crazy, feeling fear, difficulty to sleep and waiting and hoping not to be found and/or not to be punished. In between a great deal of stuffed away anger.

The husband from the 1870's sound as if he can cause those type of reactions.

If you have noticed any or increased paranormal activity around you it might also have increased memories on the other side to come alive and a "shell-like" husband of the past to be drawn to you, energy-wise, but I am hoping not.

I don't know much but the little I do know speaking from my own personal experience is that we are connected even if we don't know it and energy is being alive and attracting as well on both side of the fence. I know I don't make much sense. I can't describe it.

If there is paranormal activity around you I think the other side can be of good help. Just ask. You don't have to be religious. It is, to me at least just a soul-thing. You are not alone in this. They are probably alarmed as well and waiting to pinch in, but you have free will and they can't jump on you without your say so, so to speak. I think they can help you more if you ask.

I have known to be "blocked" after I had asked for help, thank God is all I have to say. It was as if strong walls were suddenly around me. It pretty much felt as if I had been in blistered snow outside a cabin and suddenly was let in the warmth of the cabin. I was grounded again, little by little as time passed by.

I know that me saying that make me sound like a crazy person or that I just imagined it, but they did things to help me. Any language is fine, any words are fine - they understand your heart and your purpose. And sleep deep. No light sleep for you - that is when it happens, the in between, state, I know. You brain, body needs a rest.

Best Wishes
    Li La

Jaimie, KenJ and fireflydancing like this.
  6. KenJ

KenJ Assistant Archivist and Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

You are not a "crazy person" Li La, I had a similar experience.

Li-la likes this.
  7. soulfreindly

soulfreindly Senior Registered

Maybe something in your environment at that time helped to instigate the flashback >It may be a low key stressor you are not even considering as being stressful .

MY on and only flasbback happened partially I believe because it was triggered by an event. I think maybe as well due to stress I was going through ..

My brother was visiting me at my apartment for the first time at age 45 / we were not close !

In the memory that happened after he left , I had no memories of him being there in the flashback . And later on with further regressions I never have remembered him in that life / and I am pretty good at distinguishing who is in a life that I have currently been around in this life

.. It was later on with further regression work that I appreciated my brother had been in the same scenario himself .. It was not even the same life nor were we related or close in that life . ... But since he had been in the position of having more control over me leading to pain , I theorise that was the connection > Perhaps because he was not close as well in this life the tension I felt with him coming added to me having the flashback ?

Being able to realize how much his past life might have affected me in the now gave me another way of working through the difficulties I carried from this current and my past lives...

Jaimie likes this.
  8. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Thanks everyone for writing me : ). I was clearly spinning out of control and had to take the necessary steps back. I no longer have any intense flashbacks.
    /Jaimie

Last edited: Jul 18, 2019
    Eva1942 likes this.