What songs remind you of past life memories?

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Sarellah, Sep 29, 2013.

1. Michael Terio

Michael Terio New Member

Alice In Chains - Died. I have memories of my past life I had it in a dream a long time ago. I was sitting on a couch in a dark. room with a tv and I couldn’t move and I remember everything went black.

2. Spirit Sword

Spirit Sword Senior Registered

While my answer to this question is usually various recreations of older music styles which remind me of certain eras, this song reminds me more of past events and personalities:

Michael Terio likes this.
  3. Alyssa Paula

Alyssa Paula New Member

I mostly remember the 90's songs which I can say that reminds me of past life memories.

Michael Terio likes this.
  4. pariah_autist

pariah_autist 1st life: gerbil

This isn't really a memory but it's the intense feeling captured by the song I'm trying to get back from the guy I just posted about... The climax around 4:40...

Have you met any one that sends you to outer space like that? Like it's such a rush it's indescribable...
    Why couldn't it be more than just a touch and a feeling...

This song gives me some specific ideas, like maybe I drowned and froze to death in a past life. I also get suicidal agitation a lot and suspect I've comitted suicide or died recklessly in many lives due to lack of inner peace when missing soul mate(s)... :/