What's The Point?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by EnterTheVoid, Oct 27, 2018.

1. EnterTheVoid

EnterTheVoid Member

Even if it's real, I don't think it's a good idea for us. After all, if I cannot remember my past life, what is the meaning of my soul constantly changing the body? What's the use to me? Even if the soul is the same, what is the meaning of the thoughts if the memories are different?

WhiteRose and fireflydancing like this.
  2. radar mike

radar mike Senior Member

We gain insights and grow to remember what it feels like being whole and not a fragment ,perhaps?. First and foremost I think being present ,here and now , is the most valuable thing we can do in any lifetime. To live this life to the fullest as if there is no tomorrow.

But With context to other lives, memories of past (alternative lifes) we gain insight into different perspectives? Learn from many angles ? In one life we can be a woman, in another man and in one a victim and in another oppressor ? Artist or academic or farmer , our soul is rich with many experiences which even if we consciously cannot trace back to the source ,we are constantly helped by the interconnectedness?
    For example , you discover in this lifetime that you have desire for making art or pottery and even though you never had any training in this lifetime ,you discover that your body and mind remembers to throw a pot like a natural. Or it could be music. You play effortlessly without much training and without needing to know that you are connecting to another lifetime's musician you Perhaps?. My belief is that we are learning and cross connecting with our various lives all the time , exchanging relevant information that assist us becoming more of who we are to carry out life themes that aligns with our integrity in the best way possible. The cross connection and exchange of information, insights help each other navigate our individual lifetime towards value fulfillment

Last edited: Oct 27, 2018
    fireflydancing and tanker like this.
  3. baro-san

baro-san Senior Member

Maybe we don't (easily) remember because it's neither necessary, nor useful. It isn't that somebody doesn't allow us to remember. We, those that are here and now, aren't those from our past lives. It's like different characters played by the same actor, with the same troupe.

4. There and back again

There and back again Senior Member

It is not needed in normal life however for some people there isn't a choice due to unresolved issues stemming from past lives that carry over into the current and possibly future lives. When past issues go unresolved people get trapped in endless cycles where one way or another they keep repeating the same mistakes over and over again sometimes with disastrous consequences not only for themselves but others causing further issues down the road for many. It is partly why the world is in such a difficult state right now and why it is has been so for so long as we keep repeating the same cycles endlessly.

5. baro-san

baro-san Senior Member

You may be right, but I have a different opinion on this subject.

As far as I know, our reasons for reincarnating have nothing to do with solving terrestrial issues.

6. briski

briski Senior Registered

Without even realising you probably have had a lot of PL's here. The memories go into your sub concious. Imagine the chaos there would be if you was born again with full adult knowledge, knowing more than your parents?
    There is no purpose other than its the continued circle of life. You could refuse reincarnation next time around if you strongly feel that way and not go into the light, go into the darkness and be conciousness without a flesh suit. I.e a spirit

7. inhaltslos

inhaltslos Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

It’s probably an unpopular opinion, but I believe there is no point. Reincarnation just happens.

helz_belz, fireflydancing and tanker like this.
  8. briski

briski Senior Registered

Thats pretty much what i think, I dont believe theres any learning or anything like that.

fireflydancing likes this.