When did you start believing in reincarnation?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by MD14, Jul 6, 2018.

1. MD14

MD14 New Member

I was around 13 when I first started having memories and dreams about past lives, and after researching it some more I started believing. I'm wondering when and how others started believing?

Innocent bystander likes this.
  2. Innocent bystander

Innocent bystander Senior Registered

Long time lurker here. First time poster. I’ve had only one recurring dream in my (fairly) long life that feels past life related, but it REALLY feels past life related. I am under the ground, in some sort of tunnel/ passageway. I’m looking up where a patch of sunlight is shining through a hole in the ground above me. I see the roots of plants illuminated. I can hear a massive amount of footfall above me, and I can see a great many people (in shadow) walking by above... I seem to be hiding. From who I don’t know.

3. Cat1965

Cat1965 Senior Registered

i was about 12....went to a museum exhibit and just dropped to my knees. Started to cry..flood of emotions...wanted to break the glass to touch all that was encased in it. Knew at that moment Ancient Egypt was a strong part of my past...than one day much later in my life at 22 years of age a stranger literally walked up to me...she said "honey, you were Egyptian, your wearing lots of gold so your family was privledged"...off course i knew this. Other lives I am not so attached to....the two families i miss the most are polar opposite; A royal family from Egypt and a family from a tribe in the amazon

Innocent bystander likes this.