When is a soul contract over?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Diana88, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Diana88

Diana88 New Member

I had a relationship with a psychopath. I left the psychopath in July 2012. What I learned from it is that I will never again accept toxic behavior ever. Like lying, manipulating, abuse, cheating. I also learned how to love myself. Did I resolve karma to him? Is my soul contract over?
    In 2015 I did guided meditations. I started cutting cords between me and him. Also forgiving him and myself. Sinds december 2015 he breaks in my house and rapes me and stalks me and steals from me and hacks me. The police don't do anything. The law doesn't do anything. I tried everything to get rid of him. There is no doubt if I want him or not. My emotions only gets stronger to get rid of him. I read about narcissists and psychopaths that they come back when you cut the ties energicly. I want to be with my twin flame and no 1 else. If I can't have her no 1 can have me until i find someone better. I got to the point I never want to meet up with him ever again. In whatever lifetime. I am done!
    For me I can't come back to a situation in another lifetime when I learned my lessons. But I 'm thinking like.. He refuses to let me go. Does that mean I will cross paths with him because he doesn't learn anything and nothing? I am not responsible for that!

Peace of mind likes this.
  2. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

Hi Diana,

Welcome to the forum.
    Your question is a difficult one. Personally, I don't give much emphasis on so-called soul contracts. We don't owe anything to anyone. Except for the things we really want to do with our hearts.
    Do you have contacts with support groups of narcissists survivors?

inhaltslos likes this.
  3. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Hi Diana88 ! My God that is truly very terrible. I hope there is a way to block him from your life, I too would recommend you seek help by those that are expertise within this field on what should be your next step in alienating him from your life. In my past life I think I was also in a relationship with someone who was narcissistic, psychopath and it was very difficult, but then in another I ended up with a loving partner with no such defect. I remember having a troubled love life in a past life. In that life I use to fall for men that had "exciting eyes". I could not tell the bad ones from the good, as the bad ones, for some reason, behaved well until well...it was too late and I was trapped. In my own life when I met my husband I fell for him right away. But I was a bit worried about his eyes. They were exciting. And I was afraid I would do the same mistake again. But he was "good-excitement", thank God. Because my memories from my past life are so detailed I know that in this life I would react sooner and not make excuses and not be as insecure as I was in my past life when that narcissistic, psychopath behavior was starting to make red flags. And then I was frighten and trapped, thus too late. So the only advice I have for your future life/lives is that you become sensitive to those signs. Then if he turns up in your future life/lives you will be able to spot if he is still this way and avoid him. All the best to you with this.
    /Jaimie

Last edited: Feb 1, 2020
  4. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Emeritus

Diana, there are several things that you could do to keep him from invading your space if you don't live in a nanny-state that prohibits you from protecting yourself.
    As others have stated, those are terrible things to deal with whether you are female or male.
    As for your question, I feel differently than firefly in the area of contracts. I believe that they exist, but can be modified through our freewill and any changes in our needs or advances.
    Considering this lifetime as simply our being actors in a play/performance and knowing as I do that our bodies are NOT us, two things happen. 1- the trama decreases 2- you realize that "he" is playing a part dictated by a script.

5. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

My fear is also if your ex is stalking you he might know of your new love and get crazy-jealous, so you need to inform her if you have not already about him and take steps for her safety as well.
    /Jaimie

6. Diana88

Diana88 New Member

He knows about her. For the matter of fact he threatened her saying to leave me alone etc. No 1 but me can say that I don't want contact etc.
    I am letting someone doing an abandoned spell on him. Not me but someone else. We are done and finished. I don't care if he wants me to move on or not. His will for my own life doesn't concerns me and is not my problem. He knows about this spell. And he keeps doing what he does for all those **** years. He can avoid the abandoned spell by leaving and never to return! Everything about me including other people is gone. He is gone.
    That twin flame is also a witness. She refuse to testify.