When someone calls you your past life name by accident

Discussion in 'Members Lounge' started by Ritter, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Ritter

Ritter Senior Registered

Are you often or occasionally called by your previous life names by people?

I experience it every once in a while. Too often for coincidence. Sure, also names that are plain wrong. But with at least a hit rate of >50%. I was called "Robert" a couple of times yesterday at the shooting range, by a guy I had just met. The second time he called me Robert, he asked "That IS, yout name, right?". It sure as **** is! But not now! It was a little freaky, like he had seen deeper than he was meant to. The guy is similar to myself in personality. Probably former military. Well, Robert is the name I did have in one of my previous lives. Actually the name I received loud and clear in my first consciously provoked PL experience. The PL dream I had when I first got started. Confirmed later with regressions. I was in a bit of a bind. I like the guy, instinctively, but I wouldn't start talking about stuff like this with most people in real life, at first acquaintance. Especially around guns, you don't want people thinking you are a nutcase. Not with a handful of people present, anyway. I didn't this time, either, and repeated my name in this life instead, which I had first given.

What is the reason for this?
    Is it just some kind of coincidence, random chance?
    Are these perhaps people whom one knew in previous lives that recognize you instinctively or subconsciously?

SeaAndSky likes this.
  2. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

Ritter and briski like this.
  3. Ritter

Ritter Senior Registered

4. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

Copying and pasting is touch and go on my phone Ritter, but you can paste my story here if you like.

Ritter likes this.
  5. Ritter

Ritter Senior Registered

Yeah, I get that. I mostly use my phone, too.

Jim78 likes this.
  6. Spirit Sword

Spirit Sword Senior Registered

I have had the opposite of this happen to me. Sometimes I forget who I am currently and only respond to a past life name. I can usually brush it off, but I know one of these days it is going to cause me trouble.

I have also accidentally called someone by a past life name without knowing it. I was alone in the woods with a friend and we were walking around, climbing on fallen logs. I warned them that the log was slippery and unstable, but they climbed on it anyways and ended up face down in the muddy leaves. After I had scrambled to see that they were fine, I instinctively shouted something along the lines of, "Geeze, Will! I told you not to. Why don't you listen to me when I'm trying to keep you safe?" I had known this person for eight years: Will was not their name, nor was it close to their name. I found out lately they were once my brother, William.

Ritter and fireflydancing like this.