Where does God fit into the whole reincarnation thing?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation, Religion and Spirituality' started by TheDivineOne, Oct 28, 2016.

1. GlowingGuy

GlowingGuy Member

SeaAndSky, I am not promoting Gnosticism. As a matter of fact, I have not heard of this religion until you've mentioned it. Please take a look at GlowingGuy.com to see what I have discovered by applying logic to the universe. Instead, if I make a statement, I offer evidence and proof like the example of how Adam and Eve were blamed for "Original Sin" for actions they done while they were unable to distinguish between good and evil (prior to eating from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil). GlowingGuy.com also includes other examples such as the tortured death of Jesus Christ and the subsequent lies told to distract people from the brutal murder, including how Jesus Christ supposedly died for everybody's sin, but yet "Original Sin" was not forgiven nor are people allowed back into the "Garden of Eden". Specifically, Jesus Christ tried to make sense out of goodness and was struck down in his prime, which sounds like something the Devil would do and then claim Jesus was "son of God" as if to assure people that this was familial love instead of the evil hate it was. While, in reality, Jesus Christ was murdered before he has had a chance to make a bigger impression on the world, if not change the world for the better; but, instead, his life involved running away and hiding since birth (such as hiding from King Herod), which suggests the Devil chased Jesus away before he was able to leave an impression on people. And, after Jesus was tortured and killed, then there were declarations of love and resurrection and such like looking you in the eye and lying to you so your mind would not realize Jesus was hunted since childhood and was finally brutally killed in the end, such as because his goodness posed a threat to the Devil. As such, based on evidence throughout time, including to the present world of Global Warming, high crime rate, and religions that are based on faith instead of logic, there is plenty of evidence of the Devil and that he claimed to be God since his evil actions are apparent in both Old and New Testaments.

Your assumption about me promoting Gnosticism seemed to have been made without looking at GlowingGuy.com. Instead, I have figured out the design of life using logical and scientific modelling that is unique and new, and hence, I've been trying to share with people. Please understand I am not angry but am surprised you thought I was promoting Gnosticism since a quick glance at GlowingGuy.com would have shown you what I believed in. To summarize, I believe in angels and that they were the ones who created a logical design to life that covers every detail including reincarnation, love, children, gender, sexuality, etc. (conversely, it was finding a design to life that provided me basis to believe in angels). And, the Devil was also an angel who chose to be evil and come here to Planet Earth to claim to be God and rule people through fear, hence why faith and belief in him is defined as "goodness" to Christianity and other God-fearing religions. And, he rules human beings through fear, such as by threatening you with hell and suffering should your faith in him falters (such as the concept of being "left behind", etc). And, he left evidence of his imperfection in the Adam and Eve example and through the stories about Jesus Christ (like how "Original Sin" was not forgiven, etc). And, as pointed out in my previous post, suspecting the Devil would answer Christian questions like should the supposed God be so powerful, then why doesn't he destroy the Devil? ... because they are the same person! Otherwise, where does the Devil fit into the plans of God should a True God actually exist? So, the simple truth that makes sense of all of these details would be to suspect the supposed God is actually the Devil.

For more information, please take a look at GlowingGuy.com including a free e-book that explains the logical design for reincarnation, love, children, gender, sexuality, etc. My beliefs are based on rational deduction and was not meant to offend anyone. Hopefully, people can find truth with my explanations not because of faith but based on rational sense, id est - because my ideas make sense and are supported by evidence, etc. And, hopefully people find clarity and purpose in life should they understand the logical design of life. As such, I meant to share these ideas and supporting evidence for the sake of knowledge and enlightenment for everybody. Please let me know if you are confused about any point or feel you need more evidence and/or explanation.

2. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi GlowingGuy,

I was not meaning to imply that you are consciously promoting Gnosticism, or that you even knew that this approach existed, merely that your approach seemed to fit (IMO) into that general category of thought. It is a bit different, but there were always a lot of divergences between different schools of Gnosticism. This should not surprise you too much, as philosophically minded people have reasoned to (or tried out) a plethora of ideas and "Theories of Everything" over the millennia. So, it should not be a surprise that your ideas might resemble some of those put forth by others in the past. However, you are also distinctively different in some respects from anything else I have read about in that category. This is also not surprising, as you have independently derived your ideas without reference to similar precursors. So, similar enough IMO to fit into the general category, but different enough to deserve your own subcategory therein.

I did skim your website when you first posted it. Your thoughts and conclusions are interesting. I hope to be able to spend more time with it in the future, but I'm pretty well tied up with the day-to-day at the moment.

Cordially,
    S&S

3. TheDivineOne

TheDivineOne Should've been born a girl...

Hello, S&S and thank you—GlowingGuy for your testimony—but to both you i do have this to say, and you guys have to pardon my brutal honesty:

I'm almost 100% sure i've sad this in one or two of my previous threads on this board before but on the off chance i've not, i don't really believe in God. Well... actually... i do believe in a Divine Authority or a Creator of some sort, the entity i call Source. That is the only God i believe in. Ever. Because i get so apprehensive and angry whenever i hear about God, Holy Spirit, Christianity, Jesus, or anything religion related, especially when it get mixed in with anything related to being transgender or particularly my gender situation; for the reason that in a way i feel like there's always that one person who will preach to me the b/s that "Oh, God made you a male for a reason," and so on and so forth or possibly threaten me with eternal damnation if i continue being the way i am or spend time in church, praying, or burying my head in a Bible and things of that nature, when for the reasons i just explained, i am not about that life. In fact, the reasons i just explained are the ones why i so strongly oppose Christianity because IMO Christianity is a cult ordained to control people or coerce people into "doing the will of God or you will spend an eternity in Hell."

Well, let me tell both of you something, I will willingly walk through the Gates of Hell before i accept being male against my wishes or at all for that matter in the name of "doing God's will" because if there is a God i would've been born a girl in this life and this level of suffering would not exist.

I was even told that you don't get to cherry-pick which rules of Christianity you do and don't adhere to, and guess what? I happen to agree! You know what they say, "fish or cut bait," so for the reason that i strongly disagree with a good portion of what Christianity teaches anyway, how about i just not follow it or any other religion to begin with, especially when religions seem to contradict themselves in the first place! It's my life anyway, is it not? I would use certain other words except this is a family-oriented message board, otherwise if we were in a church i wouldn't care one way or the other.

Hell, there are some who'll say to me that me being a female wasn't God's will at all, but do i care? Not in the least possible slightest bit. I care more that the state of New Jersey has three e's in it's name than i do of some prophecy that "God made you/me a man and you/i should just stay that way because it's God's will and it was for a good reason." I don't care about God's will or what people say God's will is if it relates to having to be a man because i'm not about that life. I would burn down 30 churches to the ground and destroy 30 Holy Bibles as a symbol of my hatred for Christianity, a symbol of my opposition for that and for the God they believe in, and want to as such... even if it means going to prison... a women's prison.

I'm here to do my own will, and that will is to do and be everything that is as close to female and everything related to being such as much as i possibly can... and in my next life when i am born a female like i know full-on well i should've been female in this life, my life purpose in that life will be to appreciate being female for everything that it's worth, the good and the bad that'll come with, and to take care of it and take care of myself, because i don't care very much for my physical or mental health in this life. I will fully accept each and every single disadvantage and risk that'll come with being born a female. Because i know any or all of it will be better than being a transgender.

I bet there are people outside this forum who would wonder why i would want to be a woman and endure the pain and drawbacks that come with but i want them; all of it, and aside from that, a world of evil, pain, and suffering. Yes, I will gladly come back to this world and will gladly accept the heavy periods or whatever else and to a world of evil, pain, and suffering.

On another note, though, i am of the belief that souls themselves don't have genders, and if that's true, then perhaps some of us have gender preferences—and that mine just happen to be female. But you know what else? I feel like if i were born a female in this life, i don't think i'd care all that much about reincarnation, i wouldn't really have much of a reason to want to come back, i wouldn't be trying so hard to convince myself that life doesn't end when my body's life does. If i were born a female in this life, my gender wouldn't be such a problem for me and i wouldn't be in so much pain, misery, and exhaustion.

I'm at my wit's end with my gender struggle, and i really can't take this for much longer. Forget finishing my transition, forget figuring out my past life, i just want this life to be over and to transcend into my next life because i really don't feel like going on any longer with this. I guess it will be if i keep dwelling on it too much.

This experience has been so traumatic that i wouldn't be surprised if it follows me into my next life.

4. GlowingGuy

GlowingGuy Member

TheDivineOne, your anger is not unique and seems to echo a whole community, especially among transgenders and gays (LGBT), who are born a certain way and don't appreciate being told they were born wrong and should behave in another way in conformity of what a group of people think. In your case, you've focused your anger upon Christianity, and from an objective point of view, you are probably justified since you were born and then a bunch of Christians came to tell you that you were born wrong (probably accusing their God of doing evil in the process), therefore harassing you and picking on you, therefore forcing their beliefs onto you. And, it is a natural response to hate your attacker. And, supposedly, Jesus Christ preached love, while modern Christians seem to often show hate instead.

I was hoping to share my logical tenets with someone like you, hoping to make more sense out of life for you, so you would feel better about this world. After all, you live in a world where people hate you because of the way you were born. But, please realize we live in a world influenced by the Devil. As such, there are plenty of reasons why we would hate life and hate the world as result.

In addition, God-fearing religions like Christianity seemed to have forgotten why they dislike transgender and gays. Recently, I have published a video about this at GlowingGuy.com where the original intent through the Roman Catholic Church meant to label all recreational sex, gay and straight, as a sin, hence why the Catholic church is still against premarital sex and contraceptives. But, eventually, heterosexuals split churches and such until the attitude of Christianity changed about recreational heterosexual sex (but, note the Catholic church is still against casual sex for any sexuality), but did not change their attitude against homosexuals. And, because of this remainder from history, they have focused their judgment and criticism upon gays and transgenders and anyone who does not resemble a straight family. I blame this on the Devil because he defined goodness as having faith and believing in him. As result, since Christianity and other God-fearing religions are faith-based, their actions and reactions tend to be emotional and based on their beliefs. As such, when they see someone like you, it feels like good deeds to them to pick on you, belittle you, and otherwise make your life miserable because this shows their faith, which is therefore goodness to them. And, this is the nature of what the Devil has done, making it so that people like Christians show their faith and their assumed goodness by screaming and yelling at people like you. Thus, your hatred for Christianity seems to be justified if what I describe is applicable to you.

Hopefully, I have shown you logical reasons to believe the Devil exists in place of God. Hopefully, you can focus your anger on the Devil instead of Christians because, arguably, Christians have been misled by the Devil. And, hopefully, you find some comfort with a reminder that not all Christians are about hate and that there are Christians who are tolerant or show love. In another world without the Devil, your present life would likely have been much better if not even desirable filled with goodness and purpose. But, instead, the Devil came to Planet Earth and demanded faith in him and made up various rules and threats that the modern world we know today is the result.

If it helps you visualize, you can imagine Christians who hate like trained dogs who would bark and growl at you. But, like trained dogs, you ought to blame the trainers rather than the dogs. In addition, I also blame this on the speed of reincarnation (because there are too many human births), which I've described in a previous post why I blame that on the Devil too. And, because of the speed of reincarnation, people can end up behaving like animals as result. Hence why some people might bark at you if not out of their boredom or for their fun because social animals in the wild would often challenge each other in this way to establish social hierarchy. Meaning, picking on people can be fun to some people, including Christians, since goodness is based on having faith rather than logical goodness.

Often, I find understanding helps me deal with a situation better. Hopefully, these insights can help you deal with your situation better. As far as this thread about God and reincarnation is concerned, I hope I have shown you the existence of the Devil who claimed to be God, especially because of what you've been through, hence someone to focus your blame and hate on. Otherwise, how else can we live in a world that would label hating the way some people are born as wrong if not because of the Devil? Hopefully, this post helps you in dealing with your life.

5. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi DO,

You seem to be losing it, which gives me a great deal of concern. Hang in there, things can only get better. I'm OK with the hate, just don't turn on yourself and this lifetime. You seem to be at your best (and happiest) when you settle into a dogmatic determination to get the job done and make your transition. Hang in there! Don't lose hope!

Hoping for your best,
    S&S

TheDivineOne likes this.
  6. Shawn T Murphy

Shawn T Murphy Member

This was the purpose of writing my trilogy called Torn Between Two Worlds. I attempt to put the science, religion and philosophy into perspective to show how reincarnation is an integral part of a reconciliation process. It takes multiple reincarnations to become virtuous enough to re-enter the realm of God, Jesus, the Archangels and the Angels. The beauty is that we are all on the same path, some further down the road, but still all going in the same direction. Have a look at my project and see if it helps to answer your questions.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2017
  7. Virochana Asura

Virochana Asura New Member

I would like to offer my opinion on this subject. In the Hindu view, the entities that are worshipped as the masks of God, be it Jehovah, Lord Vishnu or Zeus, are an aspect of this universe and they will pass away with it when all is dissolved at the end of the universe (Devi Bhagavatam 1.7.27-50). That which is eternal and unchanging is Consciousness. This is ‘God.’

Liberation is realization that all duality is illusion: that all which exists is simply the waves upon the ocean of Consciousness which do not change the ocean in itself (Bhagavad Gita 5:18). It is this discovery in the form of existential knowledge of the Self within. When all the “ties of the heart” in the form of desires for that which is not the Self and is transitory are dissolved “then the mortal becomes immortal” (Śvetaśvatara Upanisad 1.11).

fireflydancing likes this.