Who has visited their past life location(s)?

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Barblynn, Feb 28, 2017.

1. MAATKE-RE

MAATKE-RE HATSHEPSUT THE WOMAN WHO WAS PHARAOH

The lenguage is Romenia?

2. AlexD

AlexD aka Shadow

Yes, it's Romanian. Part of a song, actually.

I'm going back to Romania, after almost thirty years. I've missed my home very much...

Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
  3. MAATKE-RE

Yes, I translated from Romenian to English, it does said that is a song. Good luck in Romania...I had a friend from Romenia in Fl.
    Regards.

AlexD likes this.
  4. Barblynn

Barblynn Registered

That's great, I hope that you let us know how it goes there!

AlexD likes this.
  5. Barblynn

Barblynn Registered

Hi Hatshepsut, I too had a PL in Egypt. Not sure of when or where, but I was guarding a golden wall by a reservoir when I was killed. My name was Jonket. This life came out during a regression. I was killed by my own people after I ran away from the invaders. I cannot find any ancient names that start with 'J', but that was my name!

6. MAATKE-RE

Hi, maybe is Jotham... this name is not an Egyptian name, but I believe is from Israel. But remember we Egyptian trade with Israel, Creet, India, Babilone. And maybe your father like that name. I mention Jotham is because I like that name, and I my CHEETA Jotham and your name have some similarities sounds. Now you must remember that from ALEXANDRIA, HELIOPOLIS ( Cairo) GIZA, SAQUARA, MEMPHIS, ABYDOS, THEBES. There were large temples of worship, specially in HELIOPOLIS, MEMPHIS, AND THEBES and the Island of PHELAE. Were is reservoir...maybe in the temple of Isis. A professional did your regression? I ask is because on the regression He or she will regress counts of the years like 1452, 1451, 1450 B.C or A.D. and if you belong to that period of time, you will remember and you can research it. Were you a male then? You surprise me, when you said, that you guard a gold wall...
    I order SEN-MUT to build a room with solid gold walls for me to wordship in the after life. And after it was build MIN-MOSE order their deaths to avoid tomb robbers. In which was the custom then.
    Now about the name, each Egyptian letter is part of a GOD or GODDE'S name.

REGUARDS

Barblynn likes this.
  7. Barblynn

Barblynn Registered

Thank you for your reply, I will research this life more. Your information gave me chills, because I was ordered to be killed. I saw my body being eaten by birds in the reservoir. I do not know much about Egypt, but talking with you makes me want to research more. I was male in that life, and young, less than 20 years old.

MAATKE-RE likes this.
  8. MAATKE-RE

HI, gives me chils too, but my Tomb was not near any Reservoir... everything was inside of a rocky mountain...you can see it...look under HATSHEPSUT Mortuary temple.
    The only temple that had reservoir is the Island of PHELAE or maybe you are confuse with the NILE. Can you describe the people that kill you, mostly of my people were not black as some asume, I was tan honey color skin and straight hair, ( I was mosly bold by choice)my mother was white, brother Thutmoses II was white, ISIS was white, and his mother Munofret was my aunt, she was white as my Mother Aamose Nerfetiti, (her sister) my father THUTMOSES I was dark, SEN- MUT was white, HAPUSENEB was white, with black hair and gray eyes...him and his fAmily were from GREECE. The rest of my people the Egyptian of tan color and straight hair, some were dark skin But not black and with straight hair.
    Regards.

Barblynn likes this.
  9. MAATKE-RE

Yes, must of the military and guards, in list at the age of 12, 13 and become a full warrior by the age of 15 in the different arm forces...Archery, charioteers, battle ground warriors, Navy, and the Palace guards who were the braves of the braves...my Army was well prapare.
    So, I want to place you...maybe you were one, of the braves ones to guard a gold wall. After your regression, arn't you recovering some of your memories? Because that happens after a regressions. Since 1978 when I had my first regression, I have remember my entire life, and that was why I could write my life story. I can tell you, that we mistly look the same. I look almost the same, color skin, hair.
    I was born in the same month and date. And I always been a women...
    My book will be edit in may, and will be publish in E-Books format first. I can hardly wait for my people in Egypt, and the people of the world to find out what really happened to me and my love ones, and whos body realy lying in the Cairo Museum.. It's not mine!
    Best wishes on your search.

HATSHEPSUT

Barblynn likes this.
  10. Barblynn

Barblynn Registered

I am grateful for all of your information! After my regression I have had more dreams and memories of another life, when I was a Native American girl. Talking with you has made me want to research more of my Egyptian life, so thank you. I saw the group of 5 men who killed me with their fists. One was dark skinned, Nubian, and the others white. I was tan. Thank you for telling me about Phelae! Perhaps I will draw the area that I saw and post it to you. I wish you luck with you're book, how exciting!

MAATKE-RE likes this.
  11. Barblynn

Barblynn Registered

Oh, the golden wall that I guarded was round. The shape of the sun but without rays. Just round but large and not a part of a building. It was gold on top of an earthen structure. And the reservoir was narrow and long, like a long straight ditch that started at that gold round. I appreciate you're listening and ideas, Hatshepsut!

MAATKE-RE likes this.
  12. MAATKE-RE

Hi, you are d
    Hi,
    Could be 2 places, MEMPHIS OR AMARNA EGYPT. AMARNA was the city of AKHENETON and he worship the dics Sun God. and he has made it of Gold. or MEMPHIS. I will do some research for you from my book, because when I was going to be crown QUEEN first, I must get the approval of the GOD, and I dance for the large statue of AMUN -RA and behind him was a Sun disc made of gold. This was in a temple, I believe it was HELIOPOLIS or MEMPHIS. RIGHT NOW I have a terrible pain on the back of my neck...and I am very tire, so I will check tomorrow on my book were was, were I saw the gold Sun disc. HELIOPOLIS OR MEMPHIS.
    Good night dear.
    HATSHEPSUT

Barblynn likes this.
  13. MAATKE-RE

Hi, I feel much better. The gold sun during my time it was in HELIOPOLIS and the gold Disc is RA the Sun.
    You need to do more research...because AKHENETHON was from AMARNA, he was many years after me.
    Reguards.

Barblynn likes this.
  14. Barblynn

Barblynn Registered

Glad you're feeling better! I did research today, thanks to you for inspiring me. So it was not a reservoir, but an irrigation canal where the round golden wall was. I need to meditate on the time period, Memphis looks like the landscape. But I have much to learn! This is my first research on this lifetime, and I appreciate your help so much. Do you remember other lifetimes too?

15. MAATKE-RE

Yes, 1750 A.D. also as was growing up, I love VIENNA, AUSTRIA. In the regression I remember it, and who I was in love with, in Vienna. He was the same man I was in love in EGYPT with. Now he was a stable 19 years old man with curly hair, and his name was SEBASTIAN. And my father in Vienna was very wealthy and we lieve in a very large palace and he was KHETY, the HIGH PRIEST in EGYPT. and Now he is my dear friend PROF. LEO SPRINKLE PH.D. the psycologiest who did the regression in these life to me in 1978.
    We continued being friend...he looks the same as the prior lifes.
    I am glad, we had these talk...their is not many people that I can talk about EGYPT. I hope you find out more about my life in EGYPT, when my book comes out. I will publish it in E-Book first. I believe, that by OCT. 2017 I will be publishing it, if everything goes well by GOD'S will.
    Thank you for listening.

HATSHEPSUT

Barblynn likes this.
  16. MAATKE-RE

To help you a little, the palace and temples in MEMPHIS were all white...Aqueologiest said, that the buildings were made of adobe, and painted in white. But they are wrong the were white marmol...They most dig under the sand... we just to have terrible sand storms that burried large cities.
    Good luck!

Barblynn likes this.
  17. MAATKE-RE

P.s.
    If it was Memphis, was 18th
    Dynasty.
    Reguard.

18. Blueheart

Blueheart Senior Member

When you say golden, do you mean shiny and gold-covered? Or was it a yellow color, like the walls in the tomb of Tutankhamun? (Often, when the ancient Egyptians meant to depict "gold" they just painted it yellow.) An actual gold-covered wall was valuable, and would indeed need to be guarded.

Today it would most likely be written as 'Dj'. For instance, Djedi was a fairly common name.

Barblynn likes this.
  19. Blueheart

Blueheart Senior Member

What you saw is in-line with history. It was a pretty violent society. Scribes were said to have learned by having the knowledge beaten into them. The punishment for stealing was 100 blows and five wounds. A skeleton was recently found that proves this was not just 'tough talk'. So, the five men may not have been necessarily trying to kill you.

Also, it was a cosmopolitan society, but the amount of white people you saw is rather surprising. It may point to a specific point in time, where a group of "Sea Peoples" were the preferred royal guard. I can tell you, but it might be better, though, if you can see what you remember first, and then research later.

Barblynn likes this.
  20. MAATKE-RE

Hi, It was real gold, because everything for the GOD'S specialy for Amun-Ra it had to be gold.
    You believe it was in MEMPHIS? I can honestly dont remember seeing RA THE SUN in gold in MEMPHIS. BUT I can asure you that in HELIOPOLIS I did, so it.
    It could be in another time in AMARNA during AKHENATON... read some of AKHENATON life story. That would help. I dont know if during AKHENATON people rebel against him...
    I would honestly can tell you that during my reing I suffered a a Coup D' TAED by THUTMOSES III. And I would be so very happy if you were one of my guards that die during that Coup D' TAED. That I can proof to the world that did it happened.
    But the killings were done by the Army fingting my guards in the Palace...I dont know who in my armies fought against him...or how many die. Who were on my side or in his side.
    About your name... D'Jhuty was a comun name. Like the name of one of my Generals.
    I have a question, that body that you saw being kill by the people, it looks like you?
    Because we carry our same looks into this life.
    Reguards,

Barblynn likes this.