Who I was in a past life? What I will reincarnate into?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Zephirus, May 26, 2018.

1. Zephirus

Zephirus Senior Registered

Hello, so I have some doubts that I want to share with you, but first a little context.

I do believe in reincarnation, I have not memories of any past life, but the concept of becoming a female really excites me.

Before you think anything, I am male, and believe me when I say I am not gay and I'm not ugly (I have average beauty), I do not think I am in the wrong body, nothing like that at all. But for some reason since I was very little, I always hope to "die" and become a woman (and normally find myself wandering about how good it would be to be a pretty woman and have a lot of attention). For me it is like I was forced into reincarnate as male. Like I said I am not gay, I really appreciate women, and women beauty, but I have some difficulty in getting in relationships with women, as far as right now, all to women I've met in the 28 years I've been in this life, either really love me (but only as friend) or really hate me, and I'm very misunderstood by women, often women get in big fights with me, I do not understand why and then they decide not to talk to me anymore, when they like me, they really like me, ask me favors, tell me about their lives, and I have a lot of female friends with whom I have great and trustworthy relationships. So, long story short, there is no mid-term.

My questions are, based on this information, is possible to tell what kind of life I had before (if not how could get that info easily)? Is it also possible to know what kind of life I will live next?

Many thanks

2. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Hi Zephirus, nice of you to sign up. I agree, women can be a mystery to us males at times, and I have been known to have those thoughts myself about the next time around. My suggestion is to pay more attention to the period where your relationship changes, I would imagine that you are being told what the "problem" is with each experience - being macho and a show-off usually doesn't get you any where. Take an inventory of what you have to offer, be realistic and honest.

As to your questions, there are several paths to finding information about your past like meditation, regression, and finding someone that has the ability to access it in some way - there are quite a few threads about that. The future is a bit harder I think with NDEs being the most common way, which I don't recommend inducing in any manner.

3. Zephirus

Hi KenJ, here is the deal, actually I am not a "macho", I'm very sensitive and actually I am very nice. And actually this has not do with my sexuality or relationships, I always had troubled relationships with women (they either like or dislike me very much), as for men mostly they admire my character. Most of people really love me, because I dedicate myself a lot to help them, I'm so nice that people think I'm easily tricked either that or really dislike my nicety at all, sometimes I make mistakes, of course. I have more than one case, where I left such a mark on female, that she would remember me for years, and tell me specifically to avoid her, even if I am nice and apologize while speaking on a proper manner. That is why I was asking if this is a sign that I was a female in a previous life. I won't have a Near Death Experience no way, I just want to know what kind of life I should expect.

4. Mere Dreamer

Mere Dreamer Super Moderators Staff Member Super Moderator

Nobody can predict what life you may have in the future because everyone makes that choice based on their own route through time. You could go either way. Women aren't so very different from men as a whole. The differences are there, but from my perspective we are all much more the same than different.

However, one thing that you can do in this lifetime is figure out how to balance your encounters with others whether you end up male or female next time. What you learn about handling relationships can stick with you if it's shift in perspective that sinks in deeply enough to alter your habits. It may be that you brought some habits with you from a previous life as a woman that aren't serving you well this time, even though they feel very natural to you.

Maybe instead of focusing on being seen as nice (which isn't something you can control, really) you can instead focus on investing in and further developing the gifts and traits that customize you for the specific relationships that are the most stable and appreciative. Fully knowing and understanding yourself can take a lot of work, especially in a world that might judge you for "feminine" traits or interests. Social expectations can limit your range of comfortable expression in ways that might prevent you from seeing yourself clearly. However, the better you know yourself the more honest and trustworthy you can be, and the easier it will be to avoid accidentally misrepresenting yourself in ways that sabotage relationships as well.

There are people who prefer sincerity over niceness. I'm one of them. I'd rather hear the unedited truth (spoken with kindness, but still very direct and honest) than to have someone cover their expectations or judgement with nice, polite interactions. It feels like being lied to, especially if they successfully hide small (or large) truths they'd rather ignore or avoid and make me feel safe in trusting what they have shown me before they finally expose themselves. And, for me at least, lies are the one thing I cannot forgive so easily because the very nature of deception (no matter how well-intended) sabotages the trust that makes a relationship real.

It's nearly impossible to build the trust necessary to be genuinely close in spite of failing to trust me with their truth. I can't fully befriend people who are not open enough for me to truly know them, and that's regrettable. They can be so nice that nobody has a single word to say against them, and I will still find them impossible to befriend. Niceness is a dense veil at times, and if I can't see past that surface to their honest dislikes, judgments, weaknesses, beliefs, and failures then I assume they won't be able to handle my truth, either.

There are a lot of people out there who prefer flawed reality to fake perfection, especially in the people closest to them. It may be that the women who pull away from you do so because they have experienced too many "extra nice" people who are hiding something less pleasant.

Of course, there is also the universal truth that even the most loved person on the planet is disliked by some as well, and the most hated is also admired by a few. Everyone has preferences in personality just as much as they do over the subtle flavors of food.

It's worth focusing on the people who do value your friendship, since they are the ones your traits and skills can best support. Man or woman, your gifts are yours to share.

KenJ likes this.
  5. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi Zephirus,

Welcome to the board! You ask:

"My questions are, based on this information, is possible to tell what kind of life I had before (if not how could get that info easily)? Is it also possible to know what kind of life I will live next?"

On the first part, I don't really have an issue with your supposition. It sounds not only possible, but likely in the circumstances. However, you will need to go through more steps to confirm or disprove it. Many here use various forms of meditation to bring out PL memories. Others use hypnotic regression, either via Youtube or with a reliable regressionist. Since the imagination is sometimes capable of filling in the blanks, some still feel some doubt after steps like this. Others have a sense of certainty that seems to be at the same level as any of their other memories. So, you'll be making up your mind based on your own sense of certainty.

On the second part of your question, the same types of thing can be done. There is not only hypnotic regression, but hypnotic progression. However, while interesting, I consider the future to be subject to change, and doubt the ability to obtain certainty on that basis. Others may have a different approach to the issue. However, from what I can tell, your determination to be female may be the most important factor in whether you return as one.

Cordially,
    S&S

PS--"Forced" is an interesting term to use. It could be true in a variety of ways I suppose, but most of what can be determined seems to indicate that this type of decision is forced only insofar as it is strongly urged or required as a prerequisite or learning experience necessary for further advance. So, once again, it was probably your ultimate decision. Once again, others may differ.

6. Zephirus

I want to make things clear, of course I am not perfect, nobody is, but Mere Dreamer, actually I'm also very honest, I don't play with anyone, actually a few days ago I told a client of mine (who is Chinese and wanted to hire me) that it was impossible for me to sign is contract, because the contract stipulated if I ever needed to litigate I would have to do it so in the PRC, I straight up told my client it was not wise for me to do that because in China justice and politics have their hands together. So I'm not just honest, I'm fearlessly honest.

As for me having feminine traits SeaAndSky, actually, I'm a very intelligent, sensitive and caring person, but nobody sees me as a "female", neither do I see myself as "female" or "feminine", and I also don't see any reason for me to change sex because I'm quite comfortable, as for other people they see I'm caring but in a very manly way, everybody sees me as a brother or a son and nobody even doubted my masculinity. I'm not saying this because I'm uncomfortable with being called "feminine", as there many qualities inherent of a woman I would like to have, I'm just painting a picture of what people tell about me.

Being this said, even if I am comfortable in this body, the day I die, I would not like to reincarnate as male, there is something about me that seemingly prefers a female style of life. What I guess is, my soul has reincarnated more as a female than as a male, or, for some reason, has a preference to female lifestyle, and I guess (this is just a guess), men are easier to deal with than women, and being a female certainly gives you an advantage while dealing with men.

7. SeaAndSky

Hi Zephirus,

I'm not sure whether you are responding to a perceived suggestion on my part in stating: "As for me having feminine traits . . . ." However, I did not intend to make any suggestions one way or the other on that point. BTW--I have no problem either way, it just wasn't on my mind. I was only intending to say that it seems like our intentions and determinations are very important in terms of whether we come back M or F.

Cordially,
    S&S

PS--You may find this thread on past life vows/determinations interesting on this subject: http://reincarnationforum.com/threads/stories-and-consequences-of-past-life-vows.5630/

8. Zephirus

Sorry for just replying today, for some reason when I came here last time I couldn't reply to this topic.

So I read a bit of your past life vows/determinations thread.

Could you clear me off a doubt SeaAndSky, let's say for example next life I reincarnate as a pretty girl (it is a supposition), I might hate to have to dress myself "sexy" and have a lot of attention from guys? That I could hate not being able to keep a low profile and that I could get tired of people judging me for my aspect and not my personality? Is that what that thread is about? People who make vows and later regret them?

Kind regards

9. SeaAndSky

Hi Zephirus,

The thread is not really about: "People who make vows and later regret them". It is actually about the power of our own free will in determining how we come back next time (and possibly again and again). This may not be the only factor, but it certainly seems to be a powerful force.

However, the types of decisions/determinations being discussed are not so much our everyday decisions/determinations--lightly made and lightly changed. These are deep down movements and conclusions at the level of spirit that we make and intend to be permanent and lasting decisions and determinations. At least that is the way I see them. I have probably not done a very good job in articulating what I am talking about. Likewise, you would probably be better served by just reading through the different posts on the thread.

Cordially,
    S&S

PS--One may regret such a vow/decision/determination. We can always make mistakes. However, a person might also have come to a conclusion/decision that is 100% right for the person. I do not think that Tanguerra, for example, regrets her decisions in the least.

10. Zephirus

Regarding Tanguerra, she says in a past life she was a knight making a promise to a rather fickle female, that later went to become a female herself with a problematic relationship with that lady, that now is a man (but still a bit fickle). That raises me a doubt then, it shouldn't be expectable for Tanguerra to learn to let go such person, to learn to only spend her energy with people that really are worth enough for her?

As for myself, besides being really, really happy with my life, I am a person who likes to experiment different things, hence the desire to become a pretty female, is not that as much as I'm not satisfied with my current life, it is more like, I would like to know what is to be in the shoes of such a person, because the only way you can learn something is by experiencing something.

Kind regards

11. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Zephirus, as I mentioned earlier, my thoughts about being a beautiful and intelligent female seemed to be an attractive life - until I met and got to know a few that fit that definition. You would think that it would be fulfilling and be a powerful existence, but their experience was filled with being seen for their looks and their other attributes went unacknowledged. In short they were objectified and not heard or not taken seriously. We all make assumptions that need further examination it seems. Better to understand it this way than having to experience it perhaps?

12. Zephirus

Of course KenJ, and I do understand that completely, as I mentioned that I'm very aware that happens quite frequently, but in this life I am (and have been for quite a while), the leader of my small family, both my parents have issues with mental stability. Since the death of my grandparents (who were the ones who taught me everything and took care of me until they died when I was 15), I had to become the leader of my family, and believe when I say, I was not prepared for this when I was 15, and took me a lot of time to learn how to do it correctly, in fact life humbled me. However despite being smart and being take seriously by my immediate family and friends, who most often than not ask me for favors but aren't much of help, I have to do a lot of thinking, and make often very complicated decisions. As I have to do the thinking for myself (and sometimes for the others), I find myself very often in very stressful situations, I do love being smart, but I sure hate stress... So one must guess I would like to, next life, not have to think about the serious stuff, because believe or not my life reads like a Mexican soap opera on steroids.