Who was Junko Furuta in her past life?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by jun_bi_ga_ya, Jan 5, 2019.

1. jun_bi_ga_ya

jun_bi_ga_ya New Member

She was a high school student who suffered one of the most painful deaths ever. The things that happened to her. It's unimaginable. Probably one of the unluckiest people to ever live also. She must have done bad things in her past life to die like that. You can google her to learn more.

2. Kenz1010

Kenz1010 Senior Registered

Just read over part of her case, absolutely horrid. I’m not sure if karma has to do with it, I don’t even know if I fully believe in karma that being said. Maybe it was a thing where she just got wrapped up in something, like in the wrong place at the wrong time kind of thing. But all in all, what happened to her was seriously disgusting and very disturbing. No one deserves to go through something like that, bad way to go.

3. Thyme

Thyme Active Member

Personally, I don't believe in karma. That doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

It's a horrible case. Whether it is a fact that happened because of karma or not, it does not seem to me to be a good reason to excuse his suffering. If that's why we could excuse great murders only with the excuse of "He deserved it, in his past life he/she did horrible things and that's why he/she deserved to die in this life." I do not accept that idea.

I think situations can be fortunate or unfortunate, something you cannot control, unfortunately.

I don't know if anyone here could answer the question, unless someone on the forum has been her and has memories of other lifes. Whenever I see cases like that, I start crying about how cruel some people can be in specific situations.

Kenz1010 likes this.