Who were you in your Past Life?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Ankhe, Oct 13, 2012.

1. Mama2HRB

Mama2HRB Senior member Staff Member

Nighttrain,

I loved your posting. It made me smile. :)

2. Reisender

Reisender New Member

Just a kid in WWI era.

3. Owl

Owl Super-alt Mitglied

_Somebody in France or who spoke french in the early 1800' s (not sure about this one, just some blurry memories)

_J.A Gatway: Irish/British victorian explorer, veteran of the III Ashanti war (to confirm about the war)

_ SS Hauptsfurmf├╝hrer Dr.Josef Mengele, Auschwitz

Or I can just say that I was: a philosopher, an adventurer, world traveler, writer, war veteran, and overall always a dreamer. Why not?

Ps: please don' t send me any messages asking me if I remember inmate so and so, the answer is probably no. Thank you

4. usetawuz

usetawuz Senior Registered

No apology necessary Gryph, your list was interesting and informative...I was just laughing at my own longwinded missive which was "accidentally" deleted by my own hand, thus saving our readers from having to read it, then Nightrain's comments seemed to fit and make me wish I had written them.

On another note, I have been to the first three places you mentioned...Sparta, Hadrian's Wall and at a Hessian prisoner's barracks in Virginia.

5. Sariel

Sariel New Member

Wow, I can believe so many of us are back!!!

Hannah a woman in medieval Scotland who was tortured to death after being accused of witchcraft or murder

Dr. Heinz Thilo, Auschwitz

6. nachtreiter

nachtreiter New Member

It's like an old reunion! I see you all aren't burning either!

7. kmatjhwy

kmatjhwy Senior Member Staff Member

A young Cheyenne girl on the Northern Cheyenne Res who died of Tuberculosis

A Cheyenne Woman with 2 kids who died at the Sand Creek Massacre

A Fur Trapper - Mountain Man in the Rocky Mountain Fur trade in the early 1800's

During the American Revolution (American side) and the colonial time period it seems

Several lives of both genders among the Mountain Shoshones - Sheepeaters in the Greater Yellowstone Country precontact days

Several lives among the Anasazi - Fremont Anasazi in Southern Utah

A San Franciscan Monk in the Middle Ages in Europe

A life or lives among the Australian Aborigines

Also loved your post Nighttrain!

Just some of the lives that have been able to verify it seems for what it is worth.

8. Mama2HRB

Mama2HRB Senior member Staff Member

For a long time I thought I was my own great grandmother but it does not match what I am working on so I just don't know. Unless, of course, there really is split souls. But, if that was the case then both of the new people who were the split soul worked together in the same place at the same time.

Clear as mud, right? LOL

9. Lady2

Lady2 Senior Registered

What a great thread, and overview of all the places & people we have been...:thumbsup:

Me:

- Fiona, an Irish girl, fiddler, lived/died during the great famine

- (Marcus?), a Renaissance minstrel, played violin, (Italy?)

- Monk, calligrapher, lived in Medieval England around 1199-1250

- Medieval person, saw a Norman castle keep & common village

- American trader/trapper, married a Native American woman

- African American plantation slave, young girl

- Person in a Dark Ages village all burned to the ground at night

- Daughter of Medieval Lord, died of child birth

- Native American young woman, tribe massacred by UScavalry

- Father & labor worker, 1800s, murdered by overseer in store

10. Obie

Obie Senior Registered

- an African female tribal chief. I had to take the responsibilities of the chief after my Father died. There were no sons for this role to be passed down to. I was a just and kind leader.

- Wild West actress/performer (nobody famous). Loved New Orleans and feel that I was involved in shady pursuits (theft, possibly murder) to make money. I feel that I did not have a good family life or childhood in that life and thats what made me a bit unscrupulous. Feel that I had been involved in a love affair with a gambling man. Ironically I am attracted to those types of men in this life.

- A monk during medieval times

- A religious holy man and beggar during BC years in India. Religion and being holy made me crazy. I might have committed suicide.

I want to learn more about the New Orleans life. It seems pretty colorful and like even though I made mistakes I lived life to the fullest.

11. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director Staff Member

artist?

To AOSpare - do you mean Austin Osman Spare

Not "Osmand" ?????

12. starrynight

starrynight Senior Registered

love how you have all worked so much out. mine may be abit vague & pos not in order but as much have worked out for now:

Possibly French resistance ww2

unmarried mother, australia, guess mid/late 1800's

mother to my grandmother, Yorkshire

wife, early America

tin/copper miner, near conistone, Cumbria sometime between 11 to 13th century

Don't really know anything more specific but feel have strong links to Spain & possibly lived/travelled there at some time.

13. Velociraptor

Velociraptor New Member

Possibly a European male who drove a white car.

14. usetawuz

Okay...going back from my current birth on April 30th, 1960:

Born in the United States in 1921, died in WWII in Italy in 1943;

Born in Washington, DC in 1909, was the 200 million dollar baby, died in 1919 of a car accident;

Born in Colorado in 1888, the son of the miner who found the greatest gold strike in North America, died in a car accident in 1905;

Born in 1865, was an administrative assistant to a political mover and shaker;

Born in 1842, south Georgia farmer from Savannah, killed by Sherman's troops in 1864;

Born in 1748, Virginia planter, went through both the colonial experience and the revolutionary and early federal periods...died in 1826;

Before this I am aware of lives, but not specific dates and locations.

To me, these are just the opportunities we have to enjoy an opportunity to feel a sense of separation and delayed consequences...look at it as souls playing, and having no fear, living through love...to me nothing else could be so cool! My guidance keeps telling me if I'm not having fun I'm not doing it right.

15. Gerania

Gerania New Member

Wow usetawuz that must have been fascinating finding out dates and places for those lives. I am certain of only one name in my past: Honor. I was a mother, comfortably middle-class in England about 1880-1910. I had a tall stone monument at my grave and it was surrounded by a black wrought-iron fence. Very nice.

16. usetawuz

The circumstances which brought me the information on the wealthy lifetimes was due to their notoriety only...they wouldn't have been ascertainable but for the newspaper clippings and articles available online from that era. I haven't been able to identify my most recent as the WWII casualty, nor the mid to late 1800's lifetimes other than to understand what and where they encountered significant events. The one from the american colonial period still intrigues me, but all I can do is pin him to the energetic experiences and information I am able to obtain.

I have been able to connect people in my life now as players with me during those past lives which provides some sense of continuity on its own.

17. helz_belz

helz_belz Super Moderators Staff Member Super Moderator

only 3 that I'm pretty sure about:

Victorian gentleman, London 1840s-1880s?

NCO in the Great War (currently unsure of rank), survived with a lot of guilt that still affects me in this life

Anna, an American who died in 1983 when a train hit the car she was driving

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2013
  18. argonne1918

argonne1918 Senior Registered

In the Great War were you British, German, American, French? Have you tried doing any research?

19. helz_belz

helz_belz Super Moderators Staff Member Super Moderator

I think I was British, possibly from Oxfordshire if my feelings are correct. Have a small memory of a docks and horses and the itchy-ness of my new uniform. Another meditation brought back the anger I felt when WWII came along. I have come to some peace with that life now, so haven't done much research on that life in a while, am just letting whatever comes to me come when it's ready, although I take a look at this website everyday, just in case anyone seems familiar: http://www.flickr.com/photos/imperialwarmuseum/sets/72157627910530369/with/6279131985/

20. Rebecca151

Rebecca151 New Member

Well in a nutshell I believe I may have been an orthodox jewish wife & mother living in Germany during the rise of Hitler.

Kind Regards,