Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Ankhe, Oct 13, 2012.
Princess Kaiulani of Hawaii.
As close as I can make it at the moment
Neolithic person - the single memory of this is a lucid dream of leaping through a stand of tall ferns dressed in skins, holding hands with someone and laughing. Whether I was the male or female, I don't know.
Thutmose IV 14th Century B.C.E.
Roman prostitute, late Republic
Time uncertain - a young slave girl assaulted by a Mongolian looking man, very mean looking.
c. 700-800 C.E. Mayan man sacrificed at Uxmal
3rd Crusade - sent from France as a bride to the heir of a small Crusader outpost
Gerda - woman, Early Medieval Iceland - approx. 1200's
Crippled beggar woman during 1453 Turkish sack of Constantinople
Elizabeth 1466-1503, daughter of Edward IV of England
1672-1714 Anna Mons, Mistress of Russian Tsar
c.1725-1743 Maura, Irish orphan during early Famine, died in New York
Late 18th Century, pioneer Heziah on the Ken-tuck frontier
19th Century - Lakota woman (once told that that according to her guide I was the wife of the original Lame Deer)
1864-1922 Elizabeth/Nelly, lady journalist, New York
c.1922-1944 Eliisabet, Young woman of the Dutch Resistance, died in a camp.
I'm not far along in my explorations yet. I've made two attempts at verification on more recent ones that were relatively "easy". So far I think I was- Helena, a well-to-do woman, who lost her home in one of the great fires in Rome. A man named Peder Arnhardt, Austrio-Hungarian Empire, date unknown. A Zuni indian woman in Arizona, name and date unknown. A well-to-do American man named David Osborne, who served in the Revolution, and died around 1801. A woman named Rose Quinn Rooney, who followed Louisiana's 15th Regiment into battle during the Civil War. She served as a laundress, and nurse, and insisted on being taken to prison with "her" regiment at Appomattox. An American Jewish woman during the 1920's. These all make sense to me, except for Peder Arnhardt. (dates don't make sense, no emotional connection.)
a Roman soldier
a boy who was learning to be a painter in Spain during the Renaissance being taught by an Italian guy who i hated
a girl who lived during the 1700s in CT just before the Rev War
1st Cavalry soldier in the Army of N VA during the Civil War
a kid who died in a mining accident in the late 1800s/early 1900s
SS during WW2
soldier in Vietnam War
probably some in between those i'm sure. i suspect some sort of Russian life in there somewhere, but i dunno. i'm very good at Russian language and spoke Russian when i was 3 with these Russian kids my mom babysat.
going backwards from my current life:
- a polish-jewish woman possibly named Antonetta killed at Auschwitz in 1944.
- a little girl hit and killed by a car around the turn of the century in some big east coast city.
- a confederate solider from Mississippi killed at Gettysburg.
- a little girl who traveled west in the early 1800's and died violently, possibly from a bear attack.
- a woman from Massachusetts during the American Revolution, a wife and mother.
- a servant woman in a Prussian household in the 1730s.
- a child murdered by a slave on a Cuban plantation in the very early 1700s.
- a Japanese samurai in the 1600s who committed suicide by starving/freezing to death.
- a servant woman in a noble household in Tudor England, died in 1528.
- a peasant woman in a medieval Russian village.
- a woman tortured and put to death for being a witch in France (?) in the middle ages.
- chinese woman with bound feet, wife and mother in a well to do family.
- lady in waiting to an English noblewoman in the 1000s/1100s
- woman in dark ages village in northern europe. died in childbirth.
- woman belonging to a finnish lapp herding tribe.
- roman calvary soldier, attacked villages in central europe.
- peasant shepherd in greece/rome (?).
- housewife in christian era rome.
- temple priestess in persia around time of alexander the great.
- chief wife of an ancient egyptian pharaoh.
Wow, you sure got a lot of female lives, Kemetic
This is my first post to this forum. I have not entirely validated all of these past lives, but these are the ones of which I have experienced memories, visions, specific dreams, or just very strong feelings:
A woman in Ancient Egypt
A man in Ancient Hebrew times
A man in Ancient Greece
A man in the Renaissance period
A European man in the Baroque period
A man in colonial American times
A woman around the time of the Reign of Terror (I was unfairly hanged in this lifetime.)
A European woman in the Romantic period
A woman immigrant to America in the early 1900s
A European woman during WWII (I believe this was in France.)
A man who either fought in or lived/died during the time of the Vietnam war
One thing about all of the female lives I am able to remember is that I always had pale skin and dark hair. And that is the case in my current incarnation as well. I must feel comfortable in this look.
Welcome to our group. We would love to hear more details about your past lives.
I also had a more recent past life where I was named Lisbeth, played tennis and was with my most recent boyfriend from this life.
Interesting. This goes along with my question to those remembering past lives.
Are your loved ones, in this life, also present in your PL's?
I think it's way more common that we think to reincarnate many many times with the same people, often playing different roles at different times for one another.
In the past life I am doing the most research on for a book I am writing my father, my daughters, on niece and I were together.
In no particular order:
-German woman married to a farmer
-Possibly british or irish at one point.
-Littler Girl in Hungary (Budapest)
-Little boy on the Titanic.
-SS during WWII
-Little boy (sometime between WWII, vietnam, now)
-Was in Louisiana at one point, biracial.
SS during WWII, named Kurt.
I remember five past lives. In my immediate last one I was General Michael Collins, Commander in Chief of the Irish Free State army. That's the life closest to who I am today.
1554- Lady in waiting to Lady Jane Grey later maid/servant to Mary I
1903- Princess Elisabeth Marie Alice Victoria of Hesse ( I died in 1903)
Separate names with a comma.