Why can't i focus enough on past life regression??

Discussion in 'Past Life Regression Therapy' started by WhiteRose, Feb 17, 2019.

1. WhiteRose

WhiteRose Active Member

I've been having issues with past life regression they don't work on me all i see is black nothing and i get uncomfortable my wrists start to itch and my chest feels heavy and my foot hurts how can i focus more on past life regression without worrying about that stuff and maybe something traumatic happened o me or something thats why i can't see anything??

2. baro-san

baro-san Senior Member

It means that you have to get into a deeper hypnotic trance. If you listen to an induction recording, before it, do an extended physical relaxation from the tips of your toes to the top of your head. Or, you can play the initial part of the induction twice. It helps if you get to feel your physical eyes tired.

You don't need to listen to a recording, you can give yourself instructions and suggestions, voiceless. In this case you can tailor your induction as you need.

Some times I get more visual information, other times less. You can start getting feelings, maybe images of your shoes, clothes, information about your age, name, location, family, before looking around you.

WhiteRose likes this.
  3. Li. La.

Li. La. Senior Member

Hi White Rose!

I thought I was a hopeless case at this, but I kept trying and finally it did work.

The one that are out there on you tube that has worked for me is the one below

but I've heard that others like the one with Brian Weiss also works and is also on you tube.

Just don't give up! I think some of us just need more practice at it. Also like Baro-san recommends above is really good advice I think.

Best Wishes
    Li La

WhiteRose likes this.
  4. yvettebruneau

yvettebruneau Senior Member

I can vouch for the Brian Weiss regression on YouTube. He guides you slowly through it, and you can 'leave' at any time you don't feel comfortable. I started with shoes. Red leather buckled shoes on a cobbled street. A couple of notes were wrong [Jacob/Jakob], but the time-period fit. Try to go in with no preconceived perceptions that you have come across yourself. Go in with an empty mind, a blank slate.

Then again, regressions won't work for everyone. Nothing ever works for every individual who tries it. I hope you can find the answers you're looking for, with or without regressions.

Dawn o the Shed likes this.
  5. Totoro

Totoro Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

I did one in which you were supposed to walk down a hallway and then a spiral staircase. As you descended.

I think it was similar to Brian Weiss' as described above ..you were supposed to look at your feet first etc.

I agree too, the key is to relax and I think it's important to go with the first thing in your mind. I think it's easy to second guess ourselves and dismiss what could be important things because they seem strange maybe.

6. Dawn o the Shed

Dawn o the Shed Senior Registered

I've tried so many of these and I always find that they don't give you enough time to form a clear image before moving on to the next thing. If someone tells me to focus on my breathing I end up having an asthma attack, oh and I hate it when they make you walk up or down, say, 20 steps, but they do it sooo slowly you can't figure out a rhythm... I end up forgetting how walking works and get annoyed at my own feet!
    I actually cobbled together my own version using sound effects and little excerpts of existing guided visualisations. It starts off with footsteps walking down to a beach, then the sound of a boat rowing across water, nice and rhythmic. After a while the footsteps land on sand again and walk, gradually fading from water sounds and crunchy footsteps to woodland sounds. The footsteps come to a halt and a bit of Tara Sutphen's Akashic Records meditation kicks in, but with woodland sounds/footsteps etc. Her guidance takes you up some stairs to a temple, where you can access the Akashic Records, but I faded her out before the bit where she wakes you up. Then it goes back to just gentle nature sounds and some Om tones. I usually fall asleep to it!
    I wouldn't mind sharing it but I don't know if it would be breaking any copyright rules.

Li. La. likes this.
  7. KenJ

KenJ Assistant Archivist and Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

The audio that you created sounds interesting, good idea! I'd be interested in it myself.

8. Dawn o the Shed

Dawn o the Shed Senior Registered

I could post a Dropbox link if that's OK with the mods?

OK, I'll risk it, if there's a problem then of course I'll take it down. Let me know if it plays !

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mkluqil4onrwpwu/FullAkashic2.mp3?dl=0

Oh, and for the purposes of continuity, it's night time until guided otherwise...:)

Last edited: Feb 22, 2019