• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

why do i mistrust blue eyes?

displaced

displaced
I have no memory of a past life. I do know that I have always had the feeling of not belonging ANYWHERE. Always felt like my family was not mine. Remember when I was a kid wanting to find my real family (my brother and sisters used to have fun with that one...telling me I was adopted! lol I was not). I am the only sibling of four who does not have blue eyes. I have no reason (in this lifetime) to dislike blue eyes but I remember even from my childhood not liking them, having almost a hatred for them and not trusting people with them. I have enough logic to know that all people with blue eyes are not to be hated or mistrusted...that's just silly. Do you think it could be something from a previous life?

maybe it's psychological but my mother has the BLUEest eyes you have ever seen. She is very kind. Its like something that was "built in"

Hi Displaced.

Welcome to the forum.

It could certainly be a past life thing. Perhaps you were a member of an ethnic group that was persecuted by white people? There are plenty of examples in history where this has happened sadly. That could explain it?

Have you ever tried to recover any past life memories via meditation or similar?

Thank you. I really do believe this. For years, I could not even bear to watch the news. It caused me so much grief. I could not close my eyes at night without seeing the images that were portrayed to me on the television screen. Never could understand why it affected me so greatly.

I was also in West Germany in 1983 and I, for the first time in my entire life, felt like I was home. I really loved it there and I have always been attracted to that German accent.

I wonder was I a victim or was I the villain?

I have not tried to restore past life memories through any kinds of means. This is all new to me.

Are there any particular types of things on the news that upset you more than others?

For instance, war or especially civilians being targeted or children in trouble? Or anything like that could be a clue .... Have a think about it. It could be that these scenes are triggering something in you.

Take a look around in the FAQ section for all kinds of useful info about recovering past life memories and generally related matters.

I think most likely you just had issues with ONE person that had blue eyes, either in this life or in another. That person might have betrayed you and therefore you associate blue eyes with him or her.

Back