Why do people reincarnate into God forsaken countries

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by jobrick, Jan 8, 2021.

1. jobrick

jobrick New Member

This is my first post.......

You would reckon one life time in North Korean would be enough

for anyone but the population keeps on increasing.. Why ............ jobrick

Peace of mind likes this.
  2. There and back again

There and back again Senior Member

To partly answer is that there are more than enough souls in creation as well some souls living multiple lives, as for nations that is a rough one for I do find myself being unhappy but the reasons for souls choosing such can be vast.

3. Pastrunr

Pastrunr Member

That's also one of the things I find myself very curious about, one thing I'm sure is that we are very very far from the truth as of now that I'm not even sure if there will come a time that we will have a grasp understanding of how reincarnation exactly works and if it works to all people that lived and died or there are certain conditions to be reincarnated, etc.

Peace of mind likes this.
  4. Stewardess Ester Ősz

Stewardess Ester Ősz Senior Member

Well, one could ask: why did souls incarnate an masse into the Roman Empire, which was basically such a brutal and sadistic regime? Or the same about the Soviet Union, especially under Stalin, as provoced abortion was the rule, but there were still live births - by women who manged to hide their pregnancy and insisted on being mothers, despite the hard conditions and the sentences they would face for giving live births. Or even the Republic of China today; an inhuman, totally culture hating regime. Why do souls incarnate into what the rest of us concider being societies of hell on earth?

I dont know for sure, but I would suggest its to be able to live a human life under inhuman conditions. To be able to work out change under horrific political conditions. To bring the humanity in, where humanity does not exist anymore. To bring God in, where God has been driven away by hypocrites, murderers, perverts and the sadists in powerful positions - like Jesus Christ did, as he incarnated in Betlehem, which was a part of judaism, but also a province of the terrible Roman Empire.

And as you all know; Jesus, won over the regime. Because neither the jewish kings, nor the pharisees nor the Romans could bring him down. Even not by torturing and killing him.

So I think it basically shows the purpos of incarnation into the hellish conditions. To bring God in. And that makes the whole difference between living in hell and living on earth.

The possibility of life on earth requires love, and it works out love. If there exist no love in a hellish society, there will be no incarnation of souls either. But the love of God lives among the human being, and God wants to bring his love into the hellish conditions, to bring change and peace and holiness to all of humanity. And this is the reason for life on earth; to bring in Gods love and light up the whole universe by it.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2021
    Peace of mind and Dana like this.
  5. whitewitch

whitewitch Member

Because the soul chooses to. Maybe to learn a lesson , pay a karmic debt or a soul mission.

Dana likes this.
  6. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

What's the exact problem? North Korea? Or any country that is not based on Christianity?

7. Polaris8

Polaris8 Senior Registered

Jobrick,

It takes far more than one lifetime to gain spiritual maturity and enlightenment. The best way I can describe this is in my opinion is from the causal or soul plane witch is beyond time, space and matter soul views the lower dimension's including our physical 3rd dimension as a giant training ground or school for soul to gain, spiritual maturity and experience's. Each lifetime we live is added to our soul essence as we grow and mature as an eternal spark of consciousness from god.

So you are as soul older than the universe in which you live in.

P.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2021
    whitewitch likes this.
  8. Klaud

Klaud Senior Member

For the learning experience, I assume.

Earth isn't exactly an easy place to live these days. I often wonder why I chose America again, but then I think of how much I'm learning on a soul level, despite all the chaos that's happening.

9. Cat1965

Cat1965 Time flies by with such wickedness..

its all random....you dont get to pick. I feel that is your ego thinking you can...why would you? I mean really guys. Why would i pick to be betrayed and murdered by the man i loved in one life ? Be part of a royal family in another? Be some ugly loser in another? A gorgeous vixen in another? Maybe we experience the full realm and every possibility?

10. Polaris8

Cat,

Yes, in my opinion, we do pick these experience but on a soul level of consciousness which is above time, space, matter and duality not from a human state of consciousness which deals with the lower ego and the mind which is limited. It is also not random but is determined by ones karma that we have created for ourselves from other lifetimes lived. So if we are mature enough as soul we take part of the planning involved, however if we are not evolved enough yet there are older more advanced souls that take charge in the planning out of new incarnation in our behave. So it's part of balancing out the karmic debit we have created while challenging ourselves from a soul level so that we may grow and mature as spiritual beings.

However, in my opinion, you are spot in that we need to experience the full realm of every possibility that is available to us while in the lower worlds of duality. As its all part of our spiritual education. We spend most of our time in the higher dimensions in-between incarnations. Only taking small dips of time in the lower worlds of duality to have experience here in the physical universe.

Love and peace.

P.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2021
    whitewitch likes this.
  11. Dave M

Dave M New Member

Possibly the reason why you Reincarnate into the same country is one you haven't considered yet. Maybe there is unfinished business with one or more souls. You could also be sending yourself back to the same place/country due to not daring or wanting to change locations. I think only a psychic or intuitive would be able to answer the question. You need more details, I think.

12. RedSunshine

RedSunshine Senior Member

I agree with this "soul mission" thing ... the reason why souls reincarnate in unfavorable places, events, etc.

13. Polaris8

We reincarnate into the physical dimension for various reasons. Depending upon the nature of our personal karma from the past, the stage of spiritual development we are at in the present and how we can challenge ourselves as soul to grow, mature and unfold. It is my opinion that the reason why we choose on a soul level to be born in areas of the world at this stage of earths global development where it would be ( for lack of a better term) less than desirable place to live is two fold.

One of course is our karmic actions placed us there even though we might not remember the original source of the action from the PL. And secondly to change not only ourselves inwardly on a personal level but also to change the group state of consciousness of the culture, town or nation we are in to evolve into a higher level of spiritual awareness thereby raising mankind's spiritual development on a global level.

Believe it or not if a soul is of a late young, mature or old soul level of spiritual development it will choose these unlikely places to physically manifest so that the course of their actions of just being here changes everything and everyone they come into contact with. One has heard the old saying a diamond in the rough. This is a situation where a person or the soul if you will whose goodness or other positive qualities are hidden by a harsh or unremarkable surface appearance of their outer world. This shapes and polishes the soul from the inside out transforming not only the individual but all whom they come into contact with. This causes a chain reaction on a soul group level be it a family, community, town or even nations.

This is why we come here into the physical world as it is a spiritual school and training ground for the soul.

Love and peace always.

P.

14. Blazealiste

Blazealiste Senior Member

I asked this of myself too. I wondered why other people were born with nothing and others with abundance in life...

15. neoromantika

neoromantika Active Member

No offense, Sir, but I bet you're an American. Life everywhere can be hell-ish. Life everywhere can be fulfilling. I don't really think you can actively choose your next life. Everything we've been through, both now and then, shapes us as people. The world can be a cruel place, with people in power abusing those underneath. Your memories should be a good reminder of that, and also a reminder that perhaps even your own country could be called "God-forsaken" by some...

Jim78 and fireflydancing like this.