Why Do So Many People Believe To Be John Lennon?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by windows2thesoul, Nov 30, 2012.

1. baro-san

baro-san Senior Member

:) It's simple: vehemence means higher beta frequencies, and higher frequency means less judgement and more impulse. It was / is good for the fight or flight stage of animal and human evolution, but it takes us away from being in touch with our intellectual and intuitive parts of our minds, which are stronger toward alpha frequencies.

Pay attention around to people, on subjects that you're neutral about. You'll notice what I noticed.

Also, as we create our reality with our thoughts, emotions, beliefs, and because vehemence arises when negative thoughts, emotions, beliefs dominate, what we create and attract in our realities will be similar thought and physical forms. That's why compassion accompanied by anger and / or hate, however justified do we believe them to be, is bad for us, and everybody.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2018
    KenJ and Jim78 like this.
  2. baro-san

baro-san Senior Member

My understanding about "imprinting" is that they help, especially less experienced souls. It's like you do your homework then go to school and take a test.

3. baro-san

baro-san Senior Member

"Imprints" and actual past lives should differ only in terms of karmic balance. The "imprints" don't create thought forms, so they don't affect your karmic balance, as your past lives do.

4. baro-san

baro-san Senior Member

My model is similar to a school model. You don't go to school to experience school, but to learn. What to learn? Learn to master your thoughts and emotions, and get better at creating reality. In the non-physical, our thoughts and emotions instantaneously create thought forms, and can easily and unwittingly generate out of control nightmares. Here, space and time slow down reality creation, and we can practice and learn.

5. There and back again

There and back again Member

Exactly and was thinking about this while in town today, you are who you are from one life to the next.

6. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

Sorry lads. I'm just not buying imprinting. Its my understanding that our 'homework' is the life review we experience after we die...you know...after our school day is finished...not before. I still see no purpose in downloading someone else's memories.

7. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

What I don't understand... why imprinting, when most people won't remember anyway? Well, maybe such things don't follow human logic...

8. There and back again

People don't need to be aware of anything for the subconscious mind/spirit to work which is why most just live life in almost complete bliss.

9. AlexD

AlexD aka Shadow

But if our evolution could be compared to a classroom, then wouldn't imprint be like copying homework from a classmate? In the end the one receiving it would never experience those things first hand... it's a bit of a foreign concept to me.

SeekerOfKnowledge likes this.
  10. There and back again

I have had at least two teachers/instructors who used old work as examples for the class to learn from and what they expected of the class to make if they wanted decent grades.

11. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

But I'm sure you still had to do your own school work though There and back again. I had teachers do that to but when it came around to my turn to be tested I had to do my own work and it was usually with a completely different set of questions. It makes no sense for new souls to incarnate if they can just download experience just like it makes no sense to test a student and let them copy someone else's answers.

AlexD likes this.
  12. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

Now that I think of it, I wish that imprinting could be real. I really do not like the prospect of having to be famous or more rich than would do me any good in a future life... I really hope that either not every soul has to go through these experiences or that I already had them, whether I remember or not.