• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Why so many Nazi reincarnates?

Kinder just reinforces that theres no point to war, reincarnation dont care about sides
Depends on the war, I can, and have on another forum, discuss the reasons, the hows and whys of some wars and why they needed to be fought after events that could've been handled differently weren't and war led to the only possible outcome but I'm not going to, not on this thread anyway

I'm not sure if this has been covered before on here, and wouldn't even know what search terms to use in order to narrow down the amount of results the term "Nazi" would turn up on here. I'm not even sure if what I am noticing is actually accurate, although I have been visiting the forum for over a year now, and i'm really very curious about this...

In a nutshell, i'm wondering exactly why there seem to be so many Nazi reincarnates on this forum? I am not in any way being judgmental, I just find it interesting that there seem to be a large number that have turned up here, and also have heard references to other specialized forums on the internet as well.
It's the go to site. For that. My first memories about it was at 20. Was transferred to Schweinfurt Germany. I new how to get around the town,with out ever being there. What creeped out my CO was telling him about a underground tunnel connecting The Conn Barracks with the Ledward Barracks. He found the Hatch leading to it. As I told him where it would be. If you find any report about this it will be very redacted. As for my part. Nobody interview me,not CIA,NSA or even Fox or Sculley types. I think my CO protected me from that( I was like his MASH radar Corporal O'Reilly
The actual tunnel was not found until 11 years later when I had left the service. The wildest thing is I knew there was a ME-262 dissembled 1/2 way thru the tunnel(it was a big tunnel). I had a really vivid dream one time while there. But I was wearing a Nazi uniform,but still think it was from the past. I was several meters underground in my office. I went outside and it was a long corridor (not in real life it was small). I was in a radio room and for some reason I stoled a code book.

Good to have you stop in Jinixi, That had to be kinda strange for you for a while to be able to remember that at the time. What happened with the Messerschmitt? I hope that you are writing all of your memories on some media that will survive a computer crash. I'm looking forward to a longer and more detailed post.

Good to have you stop in Jinixi, That had to be kinda strange for you for a while to be able to remember that at the time. What happened with the Messerschmitt? I hope that you are writing all of your memories on some media that will survive a computer crash. I'm looking forward to a longer and more detailed post.
Yes and more. My Grandfather and Grandmother and aunt died. I think they where part of operation paperclip. And maybe me.

Sure you didn’t work in the secret Messerschmitt factories? The 262 was an amazing piece of aircraft... (but I’m most of fond of the Bf-109G)

Eva x

I'm not sure if this has been covered before on here, and wouldn't even know what search terms to use in order to narrow down the amount of results the term "Nazi" would turn up on here. I'm not even sure if what I am noticing is actually accurate, although I have been visiting the forum for over a year now, and i'm really very curious about this...

In a nutshell, i'm wondering exactly why there seem to be so many Nazi reincarnates on this forum? I am not in any way being judgmental, I just find it interesting that there seem to be a large number that have turned up here, and also have heard references to other specialized forums on the internet as well.

LifePurpose,

By the way love the profile name. War in general deals with group states of consciousness. Meaning on a higher level of awareness souls that are involved in war are working out mass amounts of karma all at once. During war life usually gets cut short. Because of this we are suddenly propelled out of the physical body and are now in the lower astral for a short time and many don't even know that their dead. Many have emotional trauma on the other side and astral helpers are there to help those that are full of rare, anger, fear, remorse, confusion and a list of many other lower emotional pain. A lot of healing must take place before one is ready to come back which usually takes place on the higher levels of the astral and mental planes. Those that have re-grouped their emotional and mental states and have their life review can see and understand what really took place on a higher level seeing and understanding now the bigger picture. So many choose to come back earlier to the earth plane to balance out that karma which was left over from the pervious life so they can complete the lessons from both sides and heal and become whole once again. Germany was a hard lesson for the human race to learn.

However so was world war II with Japan. In that scenario not only did we do horrible things to each other back then but mankind learned the hard way the lessons of nuclear weapons and their after effects had to the Japanese. Which was not planned at all by the US as it was the first time mankind used such a weapon. Once the US learn what kind of destruction nuclear weapons had as a after effect we decided not to use them again. As mankind has the power now to wipe out all life on this planet.
So in the end no one wins in war. However the human race still needs to grow up in learning to handle power and conflict. As a species we are much like teenagers. We have the knowledge in how to use such power but still lack the emotional and mental maturity to handle it. This is one of the reasons why we have not yet been contacted by other species in the galaxy. Because they know how violent and immature we really are still. Which is why we are left alone to evolve and grow.

Anyway that's my opinion on the subject.

Peace and love. P.

Back