Why The Memories

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by GalaxyDreamer90, Oct 12, 2018 at 5:58 PM.

1. GalaxyDreamer90

GalaxyDreamer90 Senior Member

I've always had some feeling about my past life even as a young child. Back in February I had a past life regression and though I wasn't able to remember much I was able to confirm what I always believed was my past life. With how painful and emotional these memories have been over the years I can't help but wonder why I even have these memories even if they have always been vauge. Being able to foresee the future sometimes and being a graphic designer/artist trying to start my own business I try to look forward but it's so hard with these past life memories along with memories of a traumatic childhood in this life. Not sure how true this is but I believe that memories even past life memories can never go away just get rearranged for lack of better term. But if that's the case then why can't memories ever go away. Isn't it better to look forward to the possibilities of the future then being stuck in memories of the past. Perhaps there is something I still need to learn from my past.

2. baro-san

baro-san Senior Member

You can auto-suggest yourself to forget, or accept and move on.

I believe it isn't that you remember, but the way you deal with what you remember. If you get an understanding of what memories mean in the cycle of this life, and in the multi-dimensional cycle of lives, you can tame your emotions, deal with your present, and be prepared for your future.

If you do multiple regressions, you'll discover that you had all kind of lives, both lives that felt good, and lives that felt bad, so you won't focus only on a bad apple.

Generally, the lesson is experiencing the other side of a situation. I believe that many times when we remember being victims, we actually were the perpetrators, and created thought forms as perpetrators. Those thought forms karmically followed us in this life, where they materialize in the people and situations we need to experience.

3. GalaxyDreamer90

GalaxyDreamer90 Senior Member

Thanks for the reply. Maybe for now I can put the memories aside and focus on my future. It isn't so much that the past life memories are bad they just give me a yearning to go back to that lifetime that causes me to get depressed.