Will my baby's soul return to our family?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Wendy25, Feb 2, 2010.

1. Wendy25

Wendy25 New Member

Hi Nightrain,

I actually ordered Carol's book - Return from Heaven and it only just arrived by mail 2 days ago. I am about half way through it. Unfortunatley I have to stop and put it down to attend to the children and the days activities, but whenever I get a spare 30 minutes I find a comfy spot and settle down with her book.

It is a fabulous book, and there is one story in particular that has really touched me - the little boy named James who passed away at the age of two. As I am a mother who has also lost my son, this lady's story has touched my heart in a way that no words from my friends could ever reach, and for that I would like to extend my deepest thanks to Carol for writing such a beautiful book.

Thank you everyone for your suggestions, and if you know of any other of Carol's books which you feel would be good for me to read, please feel free to contact me. As I have mentioned before, I have received more support and kind words from people on this forum, whom I have never met, than from my friends. Don't get me wrong, my family has been truly supportive of me, and my Mum and sisters feel that my son Bryce will also return, but I can't discuss my feelings with my friends, and that is why this forum is such a wonderful, and very much needed website.:thumbsup:

2. ChrisR

ChrisR Administrator Staff Member Super Moderator

Hi Wendy :)

I'm glad that you're enjoying Carol's book, and I hope that you're finding some comfort in her words.

There is another book: Children's Past Lives: How Past Life Memories Affect Your Child. Whether or not your children are showing any signs of remembering a past life themselves, it's still a very good read, and who knows, you may need it for future reference ;)

I'm glad that the forum is helping you through this difficult time a little bit, please continue to let us know how you're getting on won't you?

Chris hug2.gif

3. Wendy25

Wendy25 New Member

Dreams - messages that come true

About four or five months before my son passed away, I was constantly getting dreams about fish in tanks. Each time I dreamt of the fish they were in someone elses house. One of the times I was in my Nana's house who had passed away. In each of my dreams there were many, many fish in the tanks, and I was very concerned that they weren't fed, and I felt as is they were dying. I remember that I would run and trying and feed them. Sometimes the fish would jump out of their tanks, and I would be struggling to put them back into the bowl.

I spoke with a woman who says she can see people who have passed over, and that she has many spiritual guides including an Egyptian one. I asked her what the dream meant about all the fish. She wouldn't let me finish telling her about the dreams, she just told me that I was a caring mother, and that it was my nurturing side. I told her that I didn't think that was what the dreams were telling me.

We have just returned from holidays as a family yesterday, and my daughter asked me to get some paints for her to do a painting. While I was looking for the paints I found a dream book I forgot that I had. I looked up the word 'fish'. The meaning for fish dreams is death of a close family member. I feel sick now. I was given many warnings of Bryce's death, and I didn't listen or understand my dreams. The other dream warning I was given was the horrible miscarriage my sister was having, and I was trying to help her. Again, I didn't understand my dream. I spoke about both of these dreams to people, but no one knew what they meant.

One thing is for certain, I will never under-estimate the power of my dreams again. Someone, whether it be a guardian angel, or a passed loved one sends me messages in my dreams sometimes, and I will always take them seriously from now on. My only concern is that I may need to find someone who can decifer dreams properly, because I do not want to go through another tragedy again.

Has anyone else had dreams that have come true? Does anyone know of someone to contact who can read dream messages?

4. ChrisR

Hi Wendy :)

I'm a bit skeptical of dream books to be honest as their scope is very limited. I think a dream about a certain object or animal can have different meanings for different people depending on their life circumstances. If you Google 'fish dreams', you'll find that there are many different interpretations, and not all of them are bad, how would you know which of those interpretations apply to you at any given time? Do you really believe that things could have been different if you had paid more attention to those dreams? How could you possibly foresee such a tragedy in that way?

5. Charles Stuart

Charles Stuart Probationary

Hi Wendy,

Sometimes it does happen that a Soul/Spirit may wish to incarnate into a family but, for no fault of its own, and certainly not that of anyone else's, its "physical body" fails. It is certainly not the "Soul's" fault. And it is most certainly not anyone else's, much less yours. So don't do this to yourself...

I know that you are grieving. It is a fundamental aspect of the process. For what comfort I can try to offer you, I do truly believe, and this is reinforced in all of Spirituality, that when a Soul is intended to come, should it fail, for any reason, it WILL attempt again...

So take heart, and have faith!!! And don't go around trying to find with others the answer for what, truly, is within yourself...

6. Wendy25

Wendy25 New Member

Hi Chris,

You're right. I googled fish dreams, and yes there are many different meanings for the dream. Actually most of them are about good things which will probably happen, rather than bad.

To answer your question, could things have been different if I had paid more attention to my dreams and how could I possibly foresee such a tragedy in that way. Well, the answer is I really don't know - it would depend on whether I was told that the dreams meant that someone from my immediate family would die soon from drowning - I would then have changed a lot of things to prevent that from happening. But I was never given that information, and I will never truly know exactly what I would have done. I would hope that I would have made more of an effort, and been more attentive.

I guess we all have that 'gut feeling' sometimes in our lives. You know the feeling that we all get that something is not right, that we shouldn't go that way, or do that because we feel that something will go wrong. Sometimes we listen to our feelings and everything is ok, and other times we don't and something goes wrong, and then we look back and say, I knew I shouldn't have done that, I had this bad feeling. Well that is how I feel about my dreams - I need to listen to them, but they are not always easy to decifer and that what makes things difficult.

But I understand what you are saying, each dream and each person is different, and we can't pidgeon hole all the dreams in one meaning, so there will be times, we will not know the answer until it is too late. I just hope that through all this I get a better understanding to what my dreams actually mean.

7. Wendy25

Wendy25 New Member

Hi Charles,

Thank you, thank you, thank you! - especially for your last sentence. I really needed to hear that!

8. Charles Stuart

It does seem you had a premonition, Wendy, but certainly you could not have foreseen what might happen...

9. Charles Stuart

And the grief WILL pass...!!!

Can I share with you what I know, that there are nurseries in the Spiritual Realms, and that one of the things that some of the Spirits do is take care of the kids who pass away so young? It's TRUE!!! :) ;)

10. Charles Stuart

It's late here at my corner of the world, and after a very long week I'm going to take a good rest. I suggest you do the same, ok? :)

11. Susie

Susie Dreamer-former moderator

Wendy,

I am so sorry for the loss of your son. I could not imagine the grief you and your family must be going through. My thoughts are with you..

12. Charles Stuart

Hi Wendy,

Just wanted to share with you a very nice "mental vision" I had in the "half asleep/half awake" stage after corresponding with you on Friday night:

I believe I actually "saw" the nursery I was telling you about: a lovely large white house, with many bedroom, just one floor, as the "kids" might fall down if there were stairs :) . Outside there is a veranda which goes all around it, with grass slopes with trees and flowers, where the children play during the day. I could "see" them in the garden playing with each other with large, colored plastic balls, all of them dressed in white.

It is said that the most beautiful aspect of the superior spiritual realms is the "light". All living forms, including the trees and flowers, radiate the most beautiful light, which would make even the most beautiful of gardens here on Earth only a mere and pale copy in comparisson. Bryce is fine there, believe me, he is just saying: "Mommy's sad..."

He will be back to you, Wendy, if not as a son or daughter, then as a grandson or granddaughter... So don't be so sad, ok? ;)

13. Wendy25

Wendy25 New Member

Hi Charles,

What a beautiful vision you had. It sounds lovely. I could only image how wonderful it would be.

It's funny, a lady whom I only met twice; once at Bryce's baptism, and then again at his funeral, came to me and said that both her and her daughter had a dream that her mother came to visit Bryce a few days before he passed away. She told me that her mother was around him to prepare him to leave the earth and go to heaven. She also told me that she was there in heaven looking after him and other children as well. That was the type of lady she was. She told me that everything was alright, Bryce was alright, because her mother was there comforting him.

I'm not sure if someone told me, or if I read somewhere, that there are angels or spirits who look after the little ones, and keep them safe - like the nursery you described in your vision. It is very comforting to know that even though I can not cuddle him, kiss him, care for him, and put him down to sleep here on earth, that some very special spirits or angels are caring for him, just as I would.

I do believe that one day we will met again. And as you say he may return as my son or daughter or even as my grandchild. I just look forward to that special day when I will look into his eyes and know that it is truly him.

Bryce was different to my other two children, and even my pregnancy with him. I felt he was different from about the 5th or 6th month of my pregnancy, and true to form when he was born he was very different and special. A mother always knows her baby, and I know that when I look into his eyes one day, I will know it is him. I had such an amazing bond with him, and I would tell him regularly 'how did I get so lucky to have you? The angels have blessed me with such a beautiful little soul.' I actually told him this again on the last day we were today. I am so glad that I did tell him that, and that was one of our last special moments together as mother and son. Bryce feels to me like a soul mate, that we are meant to be together, and that is why I know that someday we will be together again.

Thank you again for your vision - I know my little man is safe and happy.

14. Charles Stuart

It seems the lady's mother has been the one placed responsible for caring for him, comforting him and putting him to bed until he comes back to you...

:) ;)

15. Wendy25

Wendy25 New Member

A prediction from my daughter.

On Sunday 6th June this year, I was watching the television when my daughter Grace sat down next to me. She began stroking my hair and cuddling into me as if she was the parent and I was the child. The movie I was watching was a violent movie (Gladiators with Russell Crowe), and I didn’t want her to see it. But Grace was adamant, she wanted to stay. Normally Grace is scared of violent movies and either goes off to her playroom or closes her eyes, but this time she remained sitting next to me throughout the whole movie.

When the movie finished I suddenly felt overwhelmed with sadness. So I went to the bathroom to be alone. To my surprise as I turned around, there was Grace. Mummy, she said, why are you sad? I replied, because I miss Bryce. I don’t know how she knew I was sad, I wasn’t crying, and that is something I don’t want to do in front of my children (I don’t want to upset them). Grace told me that sometimes she sees Bryce in her bed at night, and sometimes she plays with him. I thought that was lovely, and I didn’t want to say anything to upset her or discourage her. I don’t know if she can see him. Maybe she sees him in her dreams. Grace went on to say, why were there bugs around Bryce when he was dead at the end of the pool. It took me a few minutes to comprehend what she was saying. Finally when I understood, I was taken aback at her use of the word ‘dead’. That is not what I say. I tell the children that he passed away or is in heaven. Then I realised that she was asking about bugs. What bugs, sweetheart, where were they and what did they look like? Bugs around Bryce just before the doctors came. Grace told me there were two bugs which were rainbow coloured. I asked her what were they doing. She put her arms out part way to make small wings, and she semi squatted down not moving very much. She didn’t buzz around like a bee or a fly would behave. Then she told me that the bugs sucked the life out of Bryce. They sucked the life out of Bryce? I repeated. Yes, like this, she said. Grace pursed her lips together as if she was drinking out of a straw. I knew we had lost Bryce before the ambulance came, so for Grace to say that two rainbow bugs sucked the life out of him didn’t come as a huge shock. I was overwhelmed and amazed at what she was telling me, and for some strange reason I asked her if she felt if Bryce would like to come back to us. She paused for a second, and then said confidently, yes. I couldn’t believe what I asked her, and then I asked another silly question to my five year old daughter, when do you think Bryce might like to come back. Without hesitation she replied, in 7 days. And with that she left the bathroom, and wasn’t around me like my little shadow for the remainder of the evening.

I immediately told my husband what she had said. We both agreed that as she had only turned 5 a little over a month ago, that she had no concept of time, and that 7 days wasn’t possible.

A few weeks later I found out I was pregnant, and when I checked my calendar, I noticed that I conceived on that night; the 6th June. It wasn’t until a few months had passed that I remembered what Grace had told me on that night, about the 7 days. I looked at my calendar to see if it was 7 days later that I found out I was pregnant. No – that didn’t calculate. But the 7 days stuck in my head. So I looked on the internet to see how long it takes before they classify an egg to be fertilised and is forming into a baby. I looked at 4 or 5 different websites, and they all confirmed that somewhere within 7 to 14 days of conception, the fertilised egg has travelled down the fallopian tubes and has implanted itself into the woman’s uterus, and is now forming into a baby. I had shivers when I read that. How could a 5 year old little girl know that, when she has no idea how babies are made. Even I didn’t know about that.

:angel:

16. Wendy25

Wendy25 New Member

My daughter's special prediction - continued.....

Grace kisses my tummy regularly and tells the baby that she loves it and loves Bryce too. So one day I asked her where Bryce was. She told me in your tummy. So I asked her where is the baby? In your tummy too. Every time she talks about the baby she always mentions Bryce as well. I’m not saying that Bryce’s soul will return in this baby, but he could be with the new baby to help and comfort.

A couple of months ago, my mum went to her bank and told the female teller that one of her daughter’s was pregnant. She asked if it was the one who had lost her child. Yes my mum replied. The teller then asked when Bryce passed away. Mum told her the end of January. She then asked when the new baby was due. Mum replied, the middle of February. The female teller turned around and said, don’t be surprised if a little piece of Bryce is in the new baby. What a strange thing for a woman who barely knows my mum to say. Either way, it was a nice message to hear.

On 10th October, I went and had an ultrasound to see if the baby was healthy and growing properly. During the ultrasound the woman asked if we wanted to know the sex of the baby. We found out we are having a little girl. My mum told me months ago before I became pregnant, that don’t be surprised if Bryce comes back as a girl. And a couple of people here on the forum both felt the same thing. I’m not saying that Bryce’s soul will definitely come back into my daughter’s body – I don’t know. All I do know is that one day I will see him again, whether it be in a new body in this life time, or when I pass away and I’ll met him in heaven. All I want is for my children to be healthy and happy, and if Bryce is happy staying in heaven, then that is where I want him to be. I have come to accept that, and have peace with that, as much as a mother can who has lost a child.

I would like to say thank you to everyone who has read my threads, and a special thank you to those of you who responded. Your kind words and support has helped me and my family through a very difficult time. I didn’t forget anyone or disappear, I just wanted to make sure that the baby was healthy before I told everyone the good news!

#G^H

17. Nightrain

Nightrain Senior Registered

Hi Wendy! I can't express how much your news has deeply affected me. Thank you so very much for keeping in touch with us, and letting us know how much you appreciate our sincere interest. Bona fortuna!

18. Charles Stuart

So lovely to hear from you with such a lovely story, Wendy... :) :angel:

19. ChrisR

Wendy, congratulations again on your pregnancy, and thanks for sharing your story here. Such a bitter sweet story, but I can't help feeling excited to see how all of this unfolds. Grace is an amazing little girl who seems to know more than a five year old should. So many positive signs that little Bryce is still with you and somehow I feel that there is more to come. It's good that you are keeping your feet firmly on the ground, but I think that if Bryce has decided to come back as your new daughter, then I believe you may intuitivly know the moment you gaze into her eyes.

Please keep the updates coming :)hug2.gif

20. Wendy25

Wendy25 New Member

Our Little Girl has Arrived

For everyone who has been following my posts in the past, I would like to say that on Sunday 27th February 2011, I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl.

The week prior to me giving birth, every day I went out in my car, a beautiful orange and black butterfly would fly past my car window. This is particularly significant to me and Bryce as the exact same species of butterfly was found in our yet to be landscaped garden just eleven days before my son passed away. The same butterfly was found dead in the place we left it only days after Bryce passed away. My beautiful little daughter wanted her daddy to give Bryce the butterfly, and so it was one of many things we sent with Bryce to his final resting place, safe inside his coffin. So for a week, all I saw was these particular butterflies. After giving birth and coming home from the hospital with my baby daughter, I suddenly noticed and realised that I was no longer seeing these butterflies. It was a good week before I saw one again.

A very short time after I had given birth, I noticed a particular mark on my daughter's face which suddenly appeared. As quickly as the mark appeared it vanished. The mark was very similar to one made on my son after his passing. I felt it to be a sign as soon as I saw it. But like usual, I talked myself out of it, chalking it up to a coincidence, that the mark could have been made by her own hand, or possibly from the birthing process. I kept this information to myself. It wasn't until the 4th March when my husband and I was alone and chatting, and my daughter was asleep in her bouncer, that I noticed the same red mark on her face, and in the same position. I mentioned it to my husband. He came over and looked at her, and stated, who else had a mark like that? I was afraid to upset my husband but I plucked up the courage to say - Brycey. He nodded and quietly said yes. My husband is not one to believe that Bryce has returned to us in our daughter, so for him to notice it and mention it was amazing to me. The mark again disappeared within minutes of us noticing it. My daughter was asleep, and I was sitting in front of her the whole time. I honestly didn't see her move or mark her face. But that is not to say she didn't do it so quickly that I didn't notice.

I'm not saying Bryce has definitely come back to our family. What I do know is that he is with us some how, whether as a spirit who comes to visit and leaves little signs some times, or even possibly in our daughter. Only time will tell, and either way I am happy as I know he is with us no matter what.

We named our little princess Hope, in memory of her beautiful big brother whom I know she met in Heaven just prior to her being conceived. She has given our family so much joy, and of course a little hope as well. :angel: