Will my baby's soul return to our family?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Wendy25, Feb 2, 2010.

1. Nightrain

Nightrain Senior Registered

Hi Wendy! Thank you very much for letting us know about your wonderful new family member, Hope. Your experience with the butterflies seems to be a remarkable validation -- a message of hope -- and I pray that you will keep us informed of any new messages or experiences along the way.

2. Jody

Jody Senior Registered

Wendy, thank you so much for keeping us updated! I've been thinking of you, and wishing the best for you and your baby. Your story has touched me deeply, and I love her name! :i:

3. Kristopher

Kristopher Senior Registered

Hi Wendy. So sorry to hear about your loss. According to Dr Michael Newtons works, it is common for souls to incarnate back into the same family if they have passed on at a young age. The reason why they die so young, could be due to freewill events, but in most cases this is a pre-planned event that you and others in your soul group will have discussed. The reason why a child may die and be brought back into the same family is usually for the experience of loss for the parents, as all of our tragic events are relate to our soul development. Stay strong Wendy and I really do believe that your child will indeed be joining you again in your current life :) x .. always remember that we can incarnate as male or female

4. ChrisR

ChrisR Administrator Staff Member

Hi Wendy :) Thanks for the update. I've just read this whole thread again from the beginning and you've come such a long way since you lost Bryce a little over a year ago. I noticed earlier in this thread, you mentioned a 'soul-connection', a special bonding with Bryce that was 'different' to the connection that you have with your other children. After all the signs that you have received over the last 15 months since Bryce passed away, and now with the recent arrival of your baby daughter, I wonder if you 'see' or recognize the same connection with Hope? You said that "only time will tell" if Bryce has returned to your family, but I personally believe that the only answer to that question is already within you. hug2.gif

5. Ailish

Ailish Administrator Emerita

(((((((Wendy)))))))

You already know that I am so very happy for you and your family. Hope is a beautiful, precious baby girl, and I can see how much joy her arrival has brought into your lives.

Thank you for sharing your story with everyone.

Big hugs for you all,

Aili

6. LTSelf

LTSelf New Member

I loved reading this entire thread and decided to join. Wendy, I too lost my 18 month old daughter in a drowning accident in 2010. Sorry for your loss. I too had so many dreams before my daughter was born, and after. My husband always dreamt of her while I was pregnant and he kept saying, "This baby is going to be special. Every time I dream of her she is glowing a yellow or amber color. My 9 yo was writing a book (she is 19 now and has since not opened the book) It was about 2 sisters, and one of them dies. :( She felt so much guilt, I had to take her to counseling. She also dreamt the week before she passed away, that I had ran her over backing out of the garage. My husband one week before also stated he had an ugly feeling in his stomach but did not know why. I believe that we get all these signs for a reason, but many times the outcome is out of our hands. I loved hearing about the nursery vision in heaven. I had a dream a week or so after she passed of a group of women from every culture and ethnicity walking hand in hand in the middle of the street. As they turned a corner to come towards me, there was my sweet girl smiling, and glowing and she let's go of there hands and runs towards me, jumps up on me and hugs my neck as I kiss and caress her. This was huge for me as I could not bring myself to go see her when they had found her little body down the river. My husband assured me I didn't need to, and he'd go say bye for me. I felt horrible. I also dreamt of my daughter (the one who was writing the book) walking down the stairs and towards me and holding her tummy as she was about 6 months pregnant. I then said, guys LOOK! Its Chianne as I could somehow see inside her belly and it was her face. No one else could see it though. (Chianne and my daughter looked identical in baby pictures too and were very very close) I am just in awe at how sad sometimes this life could be, but also how amazingly beautiful it is. A reminder that if we didn't experience one, we couldn't experience the other. Bless you all!