Will my son be reincarnated back to me?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by dduckett, Feb 13, 2020.

1. dduckett

dduckett New Member

I would like to preface this by saying I know you all can't tell me 'for sure', and I would not know until I am further into a pregnancy/after the baby is born, but I am curious on your points of view.

My son died on his 6 month birthday. It has been 3 weeks and we still have no autopsy, but I know it was SIDS. He was happy and healthy, and reaching all of his physical milestones. He was learning to sit up early, even! If I put him in one half of the room he would end up right across it in a matter of minutes.

Now, he was born 7/17 at 21:17. I met his father on 6/17 the year prior. I did a cancer walk on 11/17 the month I found out about him. 7 days later I got my first positive pregnancy test.

He also met Santa 12/17. I originally was not going to take him but then I decided to go because my brother had free tickets to Busch Gardens and I figured it would be fun for us all. I bought the Santa pictures because his dad really wanted some. Even though he was not dressed appropriately he was still very very beautiful and once I saw the picture of him laughing I knew I had to have it. I barely had any money but I bought it anyway, and later realized the date.

Now the thing is. He passed away on 1/17. He was with his father. I called his dad at 9pm on my work break. I usually ask him to check on the baby while I'm on the phone but I didn't that day. I had the urge but I didn't do it, because I knew that his dad could handle watching him as he'd been doing it since my son was born.

So, clearly, 17 is a significant number in my sons life. He was also perfect. Fully breastfed, growing VERY fast, passing every milestone. And he was basically a gerber baby, he was so cute. I know every parent says that but I had a lot of mothers tell me their babies weren't even as beautiful as my son was.

Anyway, the night after he passed I went to my nana's house to sleep. I woke up at around 6am (I woke up at 6am the day he was born if that is significant). I can't remember the dream I had but my body was heavy and I had this amazing sense of peace. Like we were all okay, and Leo wasn't leaving me. It's funny because I still knew he was gone but I felt that amazing peace. And I knew he visited me in my dream. I can't tell you what he said or did because I don't remember the dream but I remember feeling him very strongly. At the time I thought he was just telling me he was okay.

A week after his death I went back to work. I had to, partly for money, partly to stay busy. I cried a lot there the first few days because that was the last place I was at while he was alive, and I was so looking forward to seeing him at home and kissing his sleeping face.

I have thought of reincarnation as a thing but never really believed people could tell until after he passed. One day I looked it up and found this website and the story of a similar mother. A few days later we picked up his ashes, and I put them in a Teddy bear. I sat on my bed that day with the bear in my lap and talked to him. I figured with his physical body close I may have a stronger connection to him. I asked him to please please show me signs if he is coming back to me in my next child. I told him he did not have to if he was not ready but that I missed him and loved him and if it was going to be him, he should let me know.

I took the bear to work with me. We go by military time. So at 17:07 I got a call. It rung once and hung up at 17 seconds. I freaked out and went to the bathroom to tell Leo's aunt. Then I returned at 17:15 and got a call at 17:17 (weird bc calls are usually back to back, and it doesnt often take 2 minutes to get one) The person mentioned February 17. Then I looked up and it was exactly 17 seconds.

This was all really really strange. I got a sense that my son was with me and these were his signs. I looked at the bear and thanked it. That same night I got my first ovulation pain since he died.

I went and bought ovulation tests (his father and I decided we want another baby because our son was our first and the devastation was too much) and started taking them every day to catch the right time. According to the tests, an egg dropped between the 16th and 17th day after his death.

Now I am not saying for certain I'll even get pregnant. There is a lot of stress on me now so it might take a few tries. But I do think that my son is showing me signs the best way he can.

I sat down with him to ask for specific signs but could not think of anything. I cycled through different things. Ladybugs (no because I have a ladybug anklet). Bees (no because I have a bee tattoo). Butterflies (no because it's too cold and I don't want to see a dead one). And finally settled on if he could just do his best to show me.

I almost stepped on a dead bee the day after that. And then the next day, I saw a butterfly, a live bee, and a ladybug all in the same day which was strange. It was also the day the family and I were planning his memorial.

I have since been asking for little things. The other day I asked him for tulips and avoided WalMart so I wouldn't manifest them on my own. I went to Walgreens with my friend because she wanted to look at non dairy icecream and I saw tulips- for live flowers, but their bulbs in water rooting for you to grow yourself. As I was telling her about that significance I glanced at the clock and it was 7:17pm.

One day I could not think of what to ask, but on the drive home I saw a car with the license plate that said 'DES B17'.(My name is Destini) I took a picture of it to remember and the timestamp on the image is 21:17. The same time my son was born.

I also have had 3 or 4 dreams where he has come back to life, no one asks questions it's just normal. Once I dreamt we were feeding him and I held his hand and looked at his father and told him I was scared. He asked why and I said 'what if we're dreaming?'. I immediately woke up. Like my eyes just opened, not like I was actually even sleeping which felt so so weird because I know I was in a deep sleep.

My question is, do these signs sound like me trying to manifest something myself or could they be real? I feel as if my son is trying his best to communicate with me but I am not very spiritually inclined so it's little things he has to do.

I would also like to note that I have spoken to God and to my angels asking them to guide me and help me if I am on the wrong path. I have let my son know that even if he comes back to me I will always hurt, because losing him was the biggest shock of my life. I really truly loved him and having him brought me back to life. Before I had him I was depressed and going nowhere but once he was born it's like a light was shone on me. So I will always hurt. But I tell him I would be honored and immensely greatful if he chose me to be his mother again.

Polaris8 and Peace of mind like this.
  2. dduckett

dduckett New Member

I also just had an amazing connection with him. Of course I got frustrated especially before I went back to work, but he was really the love of my life. I felt like I had always known him. I almost feel like we knew eachother in a past life.

People would hold him and I would get jealous because I wanted to hold him. He was perfect. I'm praying every day that I get to meet him again. And praying every day that we are truly meant to be and he choses me.

Peace of mind likes this.
  3. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Emeritus

Welcome Destini, what a wonderful/dreadful experience you have shared with us! There are no coincidences about those things, especially with all of the 17-related experiences. Like many of us, we get gobsmacked with something that leads us to look for "answers" that lead us to remember what we were programmed to forget. As you may have read elsewhere here on the forum, that many of us view a "lifetime" as being like a theatrical performance with free-will in changing our character's script.

I often wonder if I am the reincarnation of the boy my mother aborted in 1935 (three years before me) because of the depression making money too short to add a new member.

4. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Hello,

this is so heartbreaking what has happened to you. I do think the other side is watching over you right now and trying to send signs for comfort. There is one case, don't know if you heard of it, it is old by now, about the Pollock Twins (link), the parents believing that they were their previous children who had died and then was reincarnated back to them as their new children.

All the best
    Jaimie

Peace of mind likes this.
  5. Ramya

Ramya New Member

Prayers for you and your family, Destini.. I hope that he chooses to come back to you and you're reunited with him again. I wonder if it's possible to actually influence the decision from this side of existence.. Carol Bowman says that love is enough. Hoping and praying for a dear lost loved one to come back to me, myself.

SeekerOfKnowledge likes this.
  6. Polaris8

Polaris8 Senior Registered

dduckett, Sorry for your loss on your son my heart goes out to you. Some how when someone we know (translates from the physical plane early in life). It seem we take it harder then if they tranlsated from a life fully lived when they are old. I have lost many friends and people I know in my life that left the physical rather early. However I also understand that soul is eternal and has no beginning nor end. In fact we are (as soul) older than the universe in which we live in. So from that perspective your son was in reality a old soul in a young body. However from some reason unknown to you and your family members the situation was just not right for this soul to commit fully to a physical incarnation in this time line and withdrew from the physical body.

This can and does actually happen a lot. As during the first few years of life up into the age of 6 or 7 the lower ego is being manifested in this lifetime in trying to take hold and control the lower bodies of the mental (mind), astral, (emotions) and physical dimensions. During this time soul has the ability to be more fluid in coming and going from the body as it still has access to the higher self more or less. Once pass the age of 7 or 8 the lower ego has generally taken hold of the new body and incarnation now more fully manifesting itself in the physical plane. Access to the higher self becomes less and less until it is gone. This is why children have more easy access to past lives during this time. However as adults this fades altogether as we identify with our lower ego only for the remainder of the incarnation. Only if the soul is more evolved in spiritual concosuenss does it start to access PL memories as adults. Anyway as far as your dream is concerned my guess is there may be communication going on in the astral dimension while you sleep at night. As it is obvious you had karmic connecitons with this soul. Weather they come back agan in a more agreeable situtions in this time line is hard to say. As free will does play a big role in this situation however weather your son will reincarnated back to you or not does not matter simply because the soul connection never went away. Your son is still connected to you thru spirit. The only difference is your incaratned, he or she (as soul has no gender) is not that is all.

Hope that helps some. Peace and love always. P.