• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

With Immense Gratitude

Ailish

Administrator Emerita
I would just like to take the time to say a big “Thank You” to Carol and Steve Bowman for providing us with this wonderful space to share discussions and memories. This forum is a brilliant resource for parents whose children are having past life experiences, as well as for adults who are interested in learning more about reincarnation.

I would also like to say an incredibly huge, “Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!” to Deborah, our extraordinary Executive Director. It is her leadership, dedication and knowledge - that has made this forum the remarkable place it is today. She has generously given of her time and shared her knowledge for over 10 years. We would be absolutely lost without her. (Sorry Deborah, you’re never getting away now…) : angel :D

I’d like to acknowledge the Forum Staff, who make being part of this team so much fun – you guys are all amazing. Your contributions here are phenomenal. Not to mention – you make me giggle uproariously everyday. :laugh: Being part of this team is a joyous experience - and I'm sooooo happy to have the opportunity to hang out with all of you. ;)

I’d also like to take the time to thank our wonderful membership for their continued support, understanding and patience while we’ve been upgrading and cleaning the board. I’ve been fortunate to be able to participate in some pretty amazing discussions over the last few years. I can’t wait to re-open for posting…and I’m really looking forward to some new and exciting discussions with all of you – both old and new members…...

With Love,

Aili :D

Awww Aili! Amen to all that. I can't express the gratitude of finding this place. It has changed my life :)

THANK YOU so much for making this possible!

Thank you, Ailish ! And I couldn't agree with you more, we have a wonderful team. Thank you all for helping this forum make what it is today. And Ailish, much appreciation for you too, since you joined, you have given a tremendous load of time and dedication to the forum, the members, and the Staff, and when a problem arises, be it technical or something else, you don't give up working on it till a solution is found !!We would be nowhere without you and Deborah !!

A heartfelt thank you to the Bowmans also, and of course, the members....they make all those interesting discussions possible with their participation !

Eevee

And a great big thank you to all of you from me. I can not tell you how much you all have given to me in your support and encouragement. Big hug to Aili and Deborah! Leaders of light and insight!!!

Thank you Everyone! This place has helped change my life for the better. hug2.gifhug3.gif A special thanks to all of my fellow mods who have helped guide & teach me in the ways this forum. :thumbsup:

Carol and Steve Bowman had the foresight in 1997 to see the need for a forum where people can come from around the world and talk about reincarnation. Even more important - they understood the need for a safe and grounded place for those new to reincarnation.

It is an honor for me to work with the moderators, past and present -- who give heart and soul to this place. I have been blessed to have the opportunity to even meet some of them. : angel The breadth and scope of a forum like this takes a whole team to run and no one person could do it alone.

Ailish - a huge Thank You right back at ya. ;) Your efforts here are extraordinary, and your insights priceless. The occasional phone chat between us for clarification - and fun is always a plus. hug3.gif Behind the scenes, the whole team approaches difficulties with compassion and we take the J*O*B seriously. The goal -- to keep the forum a positive experience for all who venture here. I look forward to the next - ten years. ;)

Many Blessings............

All the important things have already been said, so let me just add my name to the list ;) Thank you for being there, everybody, and thank you for making this such a great place for talking, sharing memories and so on!

Thanks to the Bowmans, Deborah, Ailish, other administrators and moderators - and most importantly all the members! :)

I agree this forum has really changed my life - as cheesy as it might sound - and I still enjoy the discussions and get excited reading interesting stories here. :thumbsup:

Karoliina

Hi all,

I would also like to add my great, big THANK YOU!!!! to everyone who has helped make this forum such a wonderful place to share knowledge and experiences regarding such a controversial topic as reincarnation.:thumbsup:

Seventeen years ago, when I had my own personal evidence of the reality of reincarnation, I was filled with an urge to share such a fundamentally important knowledge - that death is merely a transition and that we continue to exist as soul/spirits even when our physical body ceases to function. This is obviously not a topic that can be discussed openly with most people without the "this guy has gone bonkers" reaction and looks that usually accompany such a declaration, and this forum has been by far the best place to vent all this knowledge, with people who are interested and open to the concept.

Throughout my years here, ever since Deborah invited me to join, I have had the opportunity of corresponding with some great people, and great minds... ;)

So, again, THANK YOU to ALL OF YOU who have made this experience so gratifying, informative and eye-opening. I believe we have ALL learned from each other here, and have grown a lot in the process.

Namaste, to all of you... :thumbsup:

Hi Deborah,

Yup, quite a journey... ;) I remember when we first started corresponding, and I mentioned we should save what was about to be discussed due to its importance. Quite a prediction, huh? :)

It has also been a tremendous honor for me to have had the opportunity of corresponding and debating with all of you... :thumbsup:

Ditto gang. Thanks a million for all your hard work and looking forward to having the revitalized forum up and running again.

In the meantime I have been trying to overcome my withdrawals and amusing myself over here: Flying Spaghetti Monster forum

It is great fun playing pirates and in between some of the more off-colour gags, there is quite a lot of good wit and humour. I think it gives me a vicarious outlet for my warrior energy! Yaaar! It is good to have a belly laugh now and again, even though I miss some of the more soulful discussions which take place here.

It is hard to have a discussion about more esoteric, ethical, spiritual matters however, when you don't feel you can discuss the 'r' word without fear of being misunderstood, so I am saving my thoughts up for when there is somewhere more worthwhile to bestow them.

It is an interesting contrast to this forum which is very much on the side of peace and light, even when we don't always agree. It can be a bit like the wild west sometimes, particularly when people get onto political discussions!

It makes you realise how special this space is.

Namaste.

I also would like to cyber-pat each and everyone of you on the backs, as a former moderator I can say that you don't even realize how hard they work as a regular member. There are so many posts to read and then some of them you have to analyze, it is time-consuming but its spent with some of the greatest (and funniest) people (with the best inside jokes... :laugh:) You all work so hard!!! CONGRATS ON THE NEW AND IMPROVED FORUM, IT LOOKS WONDERFUL!!!! keep on workin hard.... and a special thanks to the Deb and Aili for dedicating so much time to the forum. Also to Carol and Steve for allowing us to use this forum! :D

The Staff of The Past Life Forum would like to say a HUGE Thank You to the Membership for your patience while we've been cleaning and upgrading the forum.

We greatly appreciate your continued support and look forward to many wonderful new discussions and the sharing of experiences.

Happy Posting!

Ailish

A huge thank you to the moderators who worked tirelessly behind the scenes (and continue to do so). :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thank you Tanguerra, Vanhalen50one50 and Charles - for your public support. It is appreciated!

Thank you very much, Ophelia. :) Your kind words are much appreciated. I'm glad you're enjoying reading along - the forum has a lot of wonderful threads.

I look forward to hearing more from you in the future,

Aili

It is my hope that those who venture here and participate, in some form or another - get something from the experience and pass it forward.

Many Blessings to all.

Just a reminder for me and others; Thank you Carol and Steve Bowman for providing this space so others can share, learn and grow!

And given the approaching of the end of another year, a Merry Xmas to everyone!!!! ;)

I think the Mayan prediction for 21.12.2012 represents the passing of a new stage in the degrees of "consciousness" of humankind, of the knowledge and understanding of who we really are - infinite and eternal beings, collectively involved in the process of evolution of life and of consciousness via the reincarnatory process... It is quite a beautiful knowledge to hold. And a blessing that there should be a place such as this one in which we can say so... :)

I think everyone here would extend a special thank you to you as well, Deborah...

Thank you, and Happy Holidays to you too! :)

I agree...I think Dec 21, 2012 will be the beginning of change - in Consciousness.

Back