work left over from past lives and early/un-natural death

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by lemonfarm, Apr 7, 2015.

1. lemonfarm

lemonfarm New Member

Wondering what others think about this as I have noticed the lives I had that ended with an un-natural death still seem to have more of an impact on me than the ones that were relatively easier lives.

While I seem to have had many of the same people in the family in those lives, who I have managed to identify in my current life as well. Meaning they might be in my life or I am at least aware of their identity.

So while the people might be mostly the same, these lives that ended in un-natural death are bothering me more. I wasn't killed by family members, by the way, indeed I seem to have had a close knit family in my previous lives. Apart from my current life where family members seem to be all new, and it is not close knit.

Also the work that I seem to be here for is actually very similar to the issues/work/concerns I had in those lives.

One was ww2 the other was in the 1800's. Yet many things are practically the same.

So wondering if other people also seem to have these carry overs.

The other question I have is I have just noticed some forum members have been here for over 10 years.

I have only started looking into past lives about 2 years ago, and have only managed to identify people from Dec 2014.

I had the impression once I know I know and that is it. Yet it seems like people will retain an interest in past lives for the long term. This makes me think there is an upside to knowing more and learning more, more than I can see at the moment?

2. BethC

BethC Senior Registered

Hi Lemonfarm,

I have heard/read that lives that end in unnatural deaths stand out more...seems to make sense.

I, personally, have not remembered many of my deaths, and can not validate from a personal point of view. For the most part, any past life I've remembered has intrigued me. I have seen some sort of death scenes, but I'm never sure if they're real, or just because I've been listening to a guided regression video, and they tell me to go to the end of 'that life', and I just imagine or fill in something. I don't think I remember any actual unnatural deaths, but I feel that at least a few probably were.

As far as retaining an interest in past lives, once you know...I think you may always sort of be hooked or seek more information. In my opinion, I would retain interest, just in case I missed something...lol

3. PastPilot

PastPilot PastPilot

West Coast of North America where Winter seems to
    I would assume almost everyone will have carryovers from specific previous lives simply because of all the facettes that of life and experiences that we take on. From what I have read, we take on a series of lives, from which we explore a specific aspect. In my present line of lives, stretching about 1300 years, the aspect I am exploring is discipline, but that is not to say I also do not take on other experiences, or resolve past karma, since you can cover a lot of ground in a lifetime. Prior to 1300 years ago that aspect would have been a different theme, perhaps solitude, emotions, etc.

If you have a feeling of unfinished business because of an "unnatural" ending to a life, bare in mind that we rarely have unplanned deaths. Reading Robert Schwartz's book points this out quite clearly, as does Michael Newton with his books: there are rarely accidents.

This doesn't mean we cannot feel a past life has unfinished issues, but I believe its our emotions that are unresolved -- not that that isn't important to resolve. It is important.

4. spacecase0

spacecase0 Senior Registered

I remember a past life where I had died slowish from natural causes and had a lesson that I had not finished learning, I remember being upset that I did not get to learn that lesson in time.

had to finish that lesson this life (and it was very hard on me)

also remember a life where I could not remember how I ended, nothing unfinished or anything, just horrible emotions that went with the middle of that life

5. PastPilot

PastPilot PastPilot

West Coast of North America where Winter seems to
    I remember dying in WWII where I felt I had so much more to do, but that was my conscious self think and believing that. It seemed a shame to leave life when I was still healthy and only 23 years old, but that was a decision I had made in my pre-life plan. My conscious self was not too happy about it, but it was not an accident.

6. lemonfarm

lemonfarm New Member

Many thanks for all your comments.

What came to me so far is the people I was and the relatives I had in those lives.

I have then read up on the people I was. I have not had any regressions where I actually felt like I was in that life. All the info I have so far seems to be very factual.

It started with associations and I was like why are these people associating with me? What is it that connects me to them since they were people I have not met yet was associated with.

One aspect is the current NSA scandal. In my past life I was dealing with the

SiS/GCHQ. So the same sort of things.

What I did was when the info started coming I could see words popping out from the pages. Having an emphasis on.

Also other info that was leading me to more info. Names, numbers, and factual historical data. Many similarities in terms of how people look in this present life and how they did then.

I have not used therapists and will be doing so as I think it's always a good idea, I then don't have to go into that level they can access it easier.

7. argonne1918

argonne1918 Senior Registered

What was the time period on this?

8. Cryscat

Cryscat Senior Member

9. lemonfarm

lemonfarm New Member

It was the Hess files, so ww2, and the SiS, GCHQ.

A lot of it is still classified.

10. tanguerra

tanguerra Senior Registered

It is usual for something from a past life to start bubbling up when a present life dilemma is reminding you of it, or there is something your 'psyche' is trying to tell you about it. So, sometimes, while looking into a particular past life, especially if it is playing on your mind a lot, or keeps popping up in movies and so on, it is useful to examine something that might be going on in your present life. Is there something bothering you that seems to be related to this? Is there any insight from that past that you can apply to it?

You don't have to tell all of us about it unless you want to, but something to think about.