Would positive "PROOF" Reincarnation is nonexistent change your present behaviors??

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Free Spirt, Jul 10, 2002.

1. charmed

charmed inquisitor

- Ofcourse! I would be occupied with other things to explore about, but I wouldn't count upon or take every new piece of scientific information substantially, but just to keep an open mind.

2. Free Spirt

Free Spirt Senior Registered

hello all,

Something is wrong with my computer that i can not access page 2...deborah - would you please send it to me...thanks....

As far as your question charmed about facts/evidence and my making no sense...let me clarify.

I do think there are Facts....if I put my hand on a hot stove it is a fact I will experience pain....and so will anyone else with an intact nervious system....If i cut my head off i will die..those are facts...my comment re: facts was that we need to differicate between fact and assumption...and the way we do this is based on the evidence at hand.... Some people believe that the complexity of the universe is evidence of a god...others don't...so all I am suggesting is that we be aware that what we consider a fact may be an assumption and that we be open to evidence or other reasonable assumptions if the "fact" is determioned not to be a "fact".

Deborah did send me page 2 last night, and I hoped i would be able to access it but can not... I do recall someone claiming that based on the principle that energy never disappears, rather is transformed or something to that effect....the poin twas that this belief proves athesim to be invalid...no before or after....

hmmmmm, lets play with that one.... If true than what is it that happened to my puppy recently when run over...Must we now assumne she was reincarnated to transform her energy? And if not then what did happen to that "soul" or energy? I look forward to getting to page two to study through it. I recall some good discussion and know I have a few questions. thanks again for all the excellent thoughts!

It's the Journey!

3. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director Staff Member

I would be interested .......

in others thoughts on the premise free spirt has presented here. :)