Would the real Alexander please stand up

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Jim78, Jul 26, 2018.

1. There and back again

There and back again Member

That is because normies as some like to call them only drift through life like jellyfish and those people have pissed me off more than I will ever care to quantify. Normies are unreachable in simple matters let alone anything advanced as this subject is and I have given up after greater part of a decade trying in other subjects. Life lessons can still be passed on to those who are willing to listen and have the capacity of learning.

2. AlexD

AlexD aka Shadow

Normie is an interesting term that I had honestly never heard. Does it imply that oblivion is normality, while a breach in oblivion as most of us here seem to experience it is somehow abnormal? It makes me wonder if accessing past knowledge is a byproduct of some anomalous behaviour of our brains.
    But maybe it's just the August weather making me delirious, lol.

Jim78 and SeekerOfKnowledge like this.
  3. There and back again

Normie is a jab at normal people, I am really tired of all the card board like cutouts and cookie cutter personalities and ways of thought that is so common in this world it drives me nuts.

Carloloner likes this.
  4. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

Yeah Alex. Maybe reincarnationists are the Normie's.

5. AlexD

AlexD aka Shadow

Non-reincarnationists have one advantage though, they can say YOLO and really believe it.
    Ok I digress :D

6. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

You seem to be very bitter to the average man on the street because your aware of something that he's not There and back again. That's a surprising attitude to me because since I've remembered reincarnation I've become more tolerant of people in my day to day life....even the stupid and incompetent I can tolerate whom always drove me around the bend.

I see my reincarnation experience as being "Right...now you have your own crap thrown in you lap...deal with it. Never mind what other people think! There're learning too!"

That's one of the advantages to my fpls. Its humbled me. I can see that anyone can rattle in fear when confronted with their truth. I've seen that everyone is equal.

Sure, disbelief annoys me because everyone wants their suffering to be understood. But I don't judge or resent anyone for it. I just accept that they don't understand and seek people that do understand.

7. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

YOLO Alex?

8. AlexD

AlexD aka Shadow

You Only Live Once

9. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

Oh right Alex. I loved the ninja attack in that film. Are you sure we don't only live twice?

10. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

Jim, I see it like you.
    Past life memories and delving deep into the topic of reincarnation, if anything, has me made more tolerant.
    How can I judge others for being "ignorant" when I once was the same?
    How can I judge anybody when it is possible that I once did exactly the same? I do not remember everything I ever experienced, so the possibility is there.

Jim78 and Spirit Sword like this.
  11. There and back again

Like everyone else in the world I have every right to how I feel regardless of what other may think and like wise they have the same rights to their opinions and their feelings.

SeekerOfKnowledge likes this.
  12. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

Nobody challenged that viewpoint There and back again. I'm just surprised to find someone who feels the way that you do after reincarnation has placed you in a higher state of awareness.

I myself have every reason to judge and resent...but I don't. They are just children on a soul journey just like me. Why resent children?

13. There and back again

Frustration

14. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

I feel that way at times too There and back again but once it started damaging relationships I realised that it wasn't helping anyone....including myself.

15. -HM-

-HM- Senior Registered

I actually saved a photo of my most recent PL and used an app to stick a photo of myself at a similar angle right by it, and I want to post it but I also don’t really want to give myself away. The similarities are very striking though.

As far as body language and facial expressions, I agree with this. There are several photos of myself in my last PL standing the same way I stand now, especially for photos. It’s just sort of a stance I always get into.

Facial expressions are also very similar, but I haven’t ever heard any video footage of any of my PL’s talking. There’s a clip of my most recent past life singing on YouTube, and there is a similarity in tone at times, but I was male then and female now, and I was quite old then at the time of that recording. I will say, I still have trouble with the high notes though haha.

16. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

Its a shame you won't post it -HM-.

There's not much of a similarity to my pl beyond height, build and colouring.

There are tons of photographs and film footage of myself and my past life where I strike a similar pose or have the same facial expressions. We smile the same way, we greet women the same way, we move the same way.

There are no audio recordings of my immediate last pl but my voice then was described as deep and barrel chested...which is how my voice sounds today. My last life fiance certainly recognised my voice when we met in my current life, she heard me before she saw me.

17. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered