WW2 particularly

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by briski, Nov 11, 2018.

1. tanker

tanker Senior Registered

I agree, briski. Can't see anything offensive in that. I'm not sure that evil should be forgiven, unless there's remorse.

briski likes this.
  2. landsend

landsend Senior Registered

As someone who recalls a very brief life as a Jewish boy at the beginning of the war, who was forced from his home after the invasion of Poland, forced to leave behind all his and his families possessions and forced onto the streets to die most likely from starvation, I find it difficult to find sympathy for the Germans and what they did and their cause. My little life (as I call that life) was cut short, and I have yet to resolve little Yosef's existence. I do plan to visit Krakow one day so I can find the house that I lived in, and walk again through the old market square and see my clock tower. That saying -- I do have the utmost sympathy for people who carry past life pain from the 'losing' side, and I hold no bitterness against people who had past lives as Germans at that time (in fact I seem to make friends with them). Perhaps that's because I carry that same pain of being on the losing side myself. Vietnam has to be one of the most unpopular wars out there. And, things went on that I witnessed, and possibly participated in, that are without a doubt evil. So what can I say? Having witnessed two sides of the coin, both victim and perpetrator, my feelings are undoubtedly mixed. My body is still missing, too, so I understand that feeling. Yet, if a Vietnamese person were here they would tell me that many more of their dead remain unaccounted for... many of them remain without graves. This is an awful thing for the Vietnamese people, for they believe that the soul becomes restless when the body is not properly buried, and wanders the Earth until it is found. Of course this is not literally true, but perhaps their folklore does have something to it considering I've spent most of my life feeling restless.

I did not want this to sound like a condemning post. I really just wanted to highlight the fact that all this is never black and white, and it really just boils down to forgiveness, for ones self and for others. It is a work in progress, and if anything this forum helps me see other perspectives which aid in that. I'm really grateful for all of your posts here, and for having the courage to share what I know must be very difficult memories and emotions.

SeaAndSky, glia21, tanker and 2 others like this.
  3. CanSol

CanSol Senior Registered

Landsend, the Vietnamese collected their wounded and dead though their eleborate tunnel system, that's why we were never able to get a good count so the nr of MIA from their side is lower than you think

Don't want to hijack this thread, just wanted to let you know

4. landsend

landsend Senior Registered

Yes, they did do that, and we often left the bodies for them to come pick up. But consider the amount lost in artillery barrage and aerial strike. Sometimes there really wasn’t anything left, nor identifiable as such. Their casualties were far greater, hence more missing. I recall reading they have around 300,000 missing. A lot more than the 2k of American side.

5. glia21

glia21 Explorer

Guys, I`ve had a hard time with WW2 in this life without having participated in it at all. I was born & raised in rural Austria and there were definitly celebrations and events meant to remember the warriors back then, at least every November 1st primary school kids would recite poems and veterans would meet and the pastor would say prayers. I told you before that my grandfathers had been soldiers but never talked about war at all. What made it a hard time for me was that at these events I always - even more as a small child - felt surrounded by enemies. :rolleyes: Today I believe it has to do with the fact that my wife back in the 40ies had two sons fighting in WW2 (US side). At least one of them got killed there. My memories are hazy, but I´m very sure I wasn´t at war myself. I`m still not totally at ease with the people here but I made up my mind to settle and give it a fair try. It´s interesting though to read your pov tanker, Benjamin and CanSol. And of course landsend.

By the way, talking about soul groups - I wonder where mine is too.
    Feeling pretty lonely sometimes.:(

tanker and briski like this.
  6. briski

briski Senior Registered

Ive come to the conclusion my soul group is just me at the moment lol

tanker and glia21 like this.
  7. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

Hi briski.

You may have met members of your soul group already. Four members of my soul group I met a long time before remembering reincarnation. The only inkling I had at the time that we had a special relationship was a familiarity and a knowing of them. The penny didn't drop until I remembered reincarnation and linked my memories to those people. They were just familiar strangers at the time.

briski likes this.
  8. briski

briski Senior Registered

Come to think of it yeah I probably have tbh. A few ppl i have got on really easily with in past

9. CanSol

CanSol Senior Registered

Usually the only clue is that you seem to have met certain people before, yet don't know where and when and that you're at ease with them

10. glia21

glia21 Explorer

I do have a pretty close friend. But we are in the strange situation that she is accusing me of things (maybe PL related?) I can´t make sense of and therefor avoiding me. Nevertheless we see each other regularly on my initiative (like every 2 months or so) and when we do we have a great time (laughter, familiarity, closeness - everything). I´m sure she was one of the reasons I decided to be born this place/this time at all. Something`s between us that I don´t understand.

Otherwise - of course - there are those ppl you get to know - meet the very first time - and you just know they are familiar.

Maybe I ought to open up a little too.
    I´m not the one running around telling people about PLs and such. I doubt anybody would guess I´m into these things since I rather tend to make fun about certain esoteric practices (sorry!).

Last edited: Nov 16, 2018
    landsend, tanker and briski like this.
  11. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

briski, that's about what I am thinking.
    I do not have any memories of WWII myself, but from what I've heard, most reincarnated Nazis have reincarnated to everywhere but Germany. So why shouldn't it be the other way around with the Allied Forces?
    I seem to have a faint memory of being a very young French soldier in WWI, and now I am German. Would be similar, wouldn't it?

12. Ritter

Ritter Banned by Moderators

I don't think people in Germany would be very vocal about something like that. Most reincarnated Germans that I have encountered have been born in the Germanic sphere. I don't think there are any fewer inside Germany proper, I just think those who live there again are less likely to be open about it.

SeekerOfKnowledge and BenjaminFR like this.
  13. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

Definitely makes sense.

14. Dana

Dana A Nazi Soldier

The guilt is too much to handle. You did everything just for nothing. Your life went all to waste for something you thought was right to do. Being a reincarnated Nazi is too much. The stigma is still there. All the pain and guilt is still there. It's hard to live your current life if your past life was full of pain and guilt because you served the wrong side.

How would you feel if you found out that you were a reincarnated Nazi?

15. Eva1942

Eva1942 A Walking Enigma..

So how did I feel? I can’t put it into words. The censor would have a field day :p

Even discovering that both parts of my soul were in the SS was a bit of a :eek: moment...

Eva x

Dana likes this.