• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Your Lives in Review

I was Mexican, in 1810, I think I took part in the Independence's war.

Recently, I had a dream or vision about a little boy, he was like 10, his hair was blond, and it was like 1700 ...

An old lady told him, " Poor boy he's so similar to his father", the boy was angry, and upset about what the lady said. His father was dead.

I had visions about my actual dad like my lover, but, a few ones, I can't say a year.

That's all. :(

I deleted my original posts regarding this, since I have found out a lot more since originally posting here. So here are my lives in review so far:

- Male. Roman. I don't wish to go into detail about this one. Died by conspiracy from Praetorian commander and Senators.

- Male. An Arab slave to a Roman Senator. Sent to war in return for freedom. Died at the Siege of Jerusalem (If you ever hear me say randomly "Uh guys, I don't think that's our longboat", this is the life I am referring too :laugh: )

- Female. 1100s Shogun Japan. Daughter in a wealthy Japanese family. Death unknown.

- Female. 1300s-1400s. Norway or Iceland. Wife of a sea merchant with three kids. Died due to the Black Plague.

- Male. Circa late-1600s early 1700s. British or Dutch. Possibly a cartographer, navigator, or otherwise. Keelhauled by pirates, mutineers, or enemy navy.

- Male. Circa 1745- Circa 1785. British soldier in the American revolution. Death is unknown. Most likely KIA, however it seems more likely I went back to England and became a member of parliament.

- Male. Circa 1786- 18??. French pianist in Paris; soldier in Napoleon's Grande Armée. Death unknown. Most likely natural causes.

- Male. late 1800s- 1915. Lower-class British man living in the slums of London. Enlisted in the Royal Navy prior to 1914. Stationed in the English channel on the HMS Formidable, died January 1, 1915 after she was torpedoed by German U-24. Swept under when she capsized.

-Male. 1916-1945. German leutnant in the Heer from 1940-1945. Grew up in Dresden-Leipzig area, aspiring actor. Joined the NSDAP in 1933. Possibly SS. Not sure. Participated in the invasion of France in 1940, until I was transferred to the Eastern front in 1941 where I remained. Panzer division or machine gun division (?). Died Berlin, 1945; defending the Reichstag from the machine gunner's nest.

- Male. 1946-1987(?). Hardline communist and Cuban nationalist. Grew up in the midst of the Cuban Revolution, Bay of Pigs and the Missile Crisis. When Ernesto was killed by the CIA in Bolivia, 1967; my hatred towards the US increased. Somehow, I managed to get sent to Vietnam to gather intelligence for the Soviets and NVA, and wound up interrogating American POWs. Death unknown, though I believe I was murdered.

In this life, I was born an American female (although I'm a transgender male). I'm also very un-American, or at least in from the perspective of what is considered "American". Naturally, I feel very out of place here. Now that I think about it, I must have been EXTREMELY nationalist during my Cuban lifetime, because I still side with Cuba on everything >.>

I also believe I may have had an Ancient Egyptian life, an Incan and/or Aztec, and possibly one in the Congolese jungles of Central Africa.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been trying to meditate before bed for the past week or so, spurred on Usetawuz's near infamous success with it.

Once I got a nearly clear image of someone wearing a yellow robe walking down a stone corridor. That relates to my known most previous life.

The second one was a group of dark skinned people in some sort of wooden or lacquered armor, who were holding bows, one of them pushed aside a stand of reeds or bamboo.

All I can seem to manage right now are short glimpses with no real information. I suppose more will come with practice and patience.

Same here. The only real info comes spontaneously when I'm dreaming, or when I'm listening to music. And with the music, the memory that surfaces always depends on the mood of the piece.

Or when I'm in the shower, of all most inconvenient times.

I just found this message board, am so happy! I have been searching off and on for a while looking for like minded people.

I did two past-life regressions a couple of years ago, and they have changed my life. My brother committed suicide and it was so terrible that I had to find answers and I did. The regression was so powerful, so real, it has left little doubt in my mind about what happens in between lives.

My immediate previous past life was as a soldier in Vietnam. What surprised me the most about doing a regression was the intense emotions I felt. I was drafted and felt scared and bewildered why was I in Vietnam? I did not want to be there. I was shown a scene of an intense firefight and I helped save some Vietnamese women. My therapist asked me why I was shown this scene, and I started to bawl, I mean seriously cry, tears streaming down my cheeks. My answer was I was shown this to prove I wasn't a bad person, I was still a good soul and did good things over there. I had felt so horrible for killing other human beings, and I guess some of that guilt carried over into this life. In the end I was shown my death scene and m entrance into the afterlife.

In between lives I was met by my Senior Soul guide, and I it felt like I was in a shopping mall with many levels above and below me. Soul groups looked like many large bubbles. I went to mine and met my family and some others friends from this life. I felt so much happiness meeting them again and being with them.

The next life I was a Japanese bomber pilot with my sister in this life. I felt a sense of exhilaration, invincibility and 'hubris'. We had victory after victory, only to start to lose the war where I died.

My most riveting past life was as a Crow Indian. I called this 'my jewel life'. I was connected to nature, as I am today. I felt suffocated, as this was the 1870s, as more and more tribes were pushed west by the 'white man'. Others tribes were encroaching upon our lands and we started to fight over limited resources. I was killed in a raid by the Blackfoot Indians. At the time I had little knowledge of all the tribes in America, and had no idea about the Crow Indians, or even the Blackfoot. As it turns out they were longtime enemies. This was one of my major AH HA moments.

Other lives included:

Young girl ~ 16 years old in London in the 1830s killed by walking in front of a horse drawn cart.

Older Tibetan 1700s killed by bandits while taking my cloth to market

Relating to my brother, who was a powerful Mongolian warlord. I was his right hand man as we conquered many people in the early 1300s. My brother was very sick in this life, as he was trying to live a 'sickly' life compared to his past lives as a powerful man. It helped explain a lot of his trials and tribulations to me and helped bring me peace. Funny enough, he had traveled to Mongolia just 2 years prior to his death. He told me he always wanted to go there.

Other lives I had included living as a horrendous Viking and earlier a Roman soldier. I felt so ashamed that I was such a brutal human being.

Anyways thats a synopsis. Anyone considering doing a past life regression I absolutely 100% recommend it. I am a scientist, so somewhat skeptical, but the strong emotions and 'coincidences' provided me with very compelling evidence for the truth in reincarnation and the afterlife. :angel:

Welcome to the forum horsedoc!

hug2.gif

I'm sorry to hear about your brother, as loosing a loved one is extremely painful emotionally, and even more so to lose them to suicide. My condolences and I do hope things get better hug2.gif

You have some really interesting memories and very detailed, might I add. Because I'm a huge Roman history buff (naturally), out of curiousity, do you know when you were a Roman soldier?

Mammatus said:
Same here. The only real info comes spontaneously when I'm dreaming, or when I'm listening to music. And with the music, the memory that surfaces always depends on the mood of the piece.
Or when I'm in the shower, of all most inconvenient times.
Odd times... :rolleyes:

Any ways, my lives (So far that I can remember):

America, 1800s or 1900s(?): African American slave. Don't know exactly when but they seem to have clothes that reminds me of Abraham Lincoln time. (Don't know much about it)

England, 1700s: pirate hunter in the straits of the Caribbean.

Germany, 1917: SS Ordonnanzoffizier. Died somewhere in Russia during the Eastern front in late 1941 (Or '42)

Others:

I have a feeling I may have had a PL in Rome.

images

A quick search and this looks really similar to what I saw during my meditation. I was tempted to think it was samurai armor, but I know the shape of the bows they were holding were Chinese / Manchurian / Mongol.

Well, if anything it confirms my suspicion that I stayed in one area for quite a while :laugh:

This is an old thread but I'll contribute anyway... :)

Sometime After The Ice Age: A girl who liked to play in icy mud puddles (even though she wasn't allowed to) and sit by the fire. This next memory wasn't from a regression but I got the idea that her tribe had to move because food was becoming very scarce.

Ancient Mesopotamia(?): A scribe who lived or worked out of a tent in the middle of the desert. I think he had an apprentice. In my regression I was writing a tree symbol, then an X, so maybe that means there were no trees in the desert.

Ancient Egypt: Another scribe. I used to have a dream that I was struck very hard in the back, and I could feel it. I heard that's how they taught Egyptian scribes, so that's why I think it's Egypt.

Medieval: Not a regression, just an idea I was tooling with, Not even sure it's real: A man who was murdered in a bar in the 1200s.

Medieval: A peasant woman in Scotland with a husband and two sons. She lived in a small cottage away from the town. The two boys were taken in a raid and were either kidnapped (maybe for slave work) or killed. Died in childbirth.

Medieval: A male banker-type person who received a shipment of counterfeit coins by mistake and wound up executed for it.

Rennaissance: A baker in Germany, who made many different kinds of pastries.

Colonial: (based on a dream) A (possibly) high ranking officer in the Revolutionary War who was killed with a spear.

Late 1700s:: (yet another of my "ideas", again not sure if it's real) A woman who was the wife of a rich man who owned many horses.

Early 1800s: (still another of my "ideas") A girl who sailed to America on a boat.

Civil War: A union soldier (this was from a regression)

Late 1800s (1870s): An Indian girl named Sarai who probably died from an oil lamp.

Late 1800s (1890s): A young man who rode on trains and lived in a shack-type house. I think he was killed because his hand slipped and he fell under the train.

A life in WW2.

A life in Russia in the 1960s. My name might have been Rita. I had a father who seemed very strict (at least in the regression). I had a wispy white dress that was burned in one spot from a kitchen fire, possibly at a dinner party. At one point in my regression I was looking out my window at the kids playing in the street and I wanted to be like them. A scene from later in my life (and from an earlier regression) showed me living in an apartment with china and an 80s style TV.

2010s: I got my wish that I made as Rita: I am now a slightly grungy teenage girl who still enjoys playing on playground equipment (that sounds weird I know :eek: ). I also have a talent for writing which may have come from my scribe lives, and I have been told I am intelligent which may or may not come from my military lives.

TheCuriousOne said:
Late 1800s (1890s): A young man who rode on trains and lived in a shack-type house. I think he was killed because his hand slipped and he fell under the train.
Do you have any more details on this? It sounds like you may have had a job as a "brakeman". Do you know what a brakeman is? Back in the steam days the brakes on trains were not very good. Brakemen had to walk on top of the freight cars and crank the round brake handles by hand to slow the train down. This was mostly when the train was going downhill in the mountains. They did this in all kinds of weather day and night. As you can imagine many of them were killed on the job. They were "expendable".

http://neversinkmuseum.org/articles/the-life-of-a-brakeman/

The medieval banker-type person was interesting to me. Not long ago I finished a very dry but very informative book called "The Story of Gold". It had a section about the problems with financial systems in the Middle Ages. Some lower ranking people were executed over a brief period of time (if I recall the book correctly) as an example to others to be more diligent. It's not that they knowingly did anything wrong (some did, I'm sure), the state just decided that they needed to send a message.

TheCuriousOne said:
2010s: I got my wish that I made as Rita: I am now a slightly grungy teenage girl who still enjoys playing on playground equipment (that sounds weird I know :eek: ).
Did you get to play on the old metal playground equipment? It's rapidly being replaced by "junk" such as the wood and plastic structures that are set on fire by vandals. The old equipment was made to last 100 years or more. Schools and cities are now told by lawyers and insurance companies that the metal equipment is too dangerous. What a shame. :(

Sorry, I should have been more specific. He was more of a hobo-type person, who only rode the train into town to buy sweets. When I say his hand slipped, I mean he was probably trying to hop onto the train, but he either missed or (like I said) his hand slipped.

As for the metal playground equipment... yes, I did get to play on it, but being born in the 90s, I mostly played on the plastic playground equipment.

EDIT: ShiftKitty, I wonder if the state deliberatley put the box near my workplace so that I'd have something to be guilty about when they arrested me? Perhaps that's how they executed the other low ranking bankers...makes sense, as a lot of people would be suspicious at getting arrested over nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I only have had memories of four past lives. There are two others, that I am starting to consider. The four past lives of which I know are in Ancient Greece. Although I know I had many others in different eras.

I will put them in chronological order.

7th century B.C.

I was a 35 year old man, with long dark brown hair, dark eyes and olive skin, from a city in Greece. I was a sort of envoy, a diplomat, as you could say. I suspect I became, later on, obsessed with wealth and power. I organized a conspiracy against a general of another city state (that I suspect we were allied with), for my pure material interests. I then killed him, with the help of a traitor from his city. Later on, we were caught, the traitor was killed on the spot. While I, being a foreigner, beneficed of some sort of trial, before my execution.

5th century B.C.

I was an athenian man, with green/hazel eyes, dark hair and olive skin. I was from a wealthy family, who hosted a foreign merchant. Until I was fifteen, my life was pretty linear, without any problems. By then, my father sought to make me a good young man. He thought highly of the foreigner and encouraged me to get closer to him..

He then became my 'erastes', a type of mentor, as you could put it...

Later on, he started acting strangely. One day he broke down in front of my house and smashed my vases (filled with grain). I saw him, came out and asked what he was doing. He got angry, tried to intimidate me, insulted me and knocked me out. This happened in broad daylight, for everyone to see.

It made me grow bitter. I hated him.

He stayed with us, but avoided me.

When I was seventeen he committed a crime (against my family) and was executed. I hated him even more for it. I was angry I could have not sought vengeance myself.

I then did my military service, and stayed in the army. I knew I would perhaps fight against the city-state of the foreigner. That brought me happiness, to know I could avenge the wrong he had committed. I wanted to murder his family if we could seize his city.

I fought in a few battles (against spartans, or their allies), and I grew found of war..

I was on the democratic side, I praised very much Pericles, and despised Alcibiades (I was around 10 years older than him).

I don't know when I died, nor how, although it was probably due to the plague.

The foreigner, had 'karmic' ties with me. We reincarnated into the next life together.

4th century B.C.

I was a farm boy, from a city-state near that of the foreigner in my precedent life. That very man was now my father. I was fourteen, with blonde hair, brown eyes, and was rather short for my age.

I went with my father in the forest one day, to go hunting. I separated from him, and found myself face to face with a spartan sentry. He had heard me coming and had his sword out. He pointed it at me, advanced slowly, as to give me time to run. Although, I didn't, I was petrified. I then, stepped back slowly, as he advanced, then stumbled onto a branch and fell. I then got strait up, and ran down. The spartan went after me, and caught hold of me. He brought me back to his 'post'. Later, my father was on his knees, weeping, begging for the spartan to free me. The cold blade of the spartan layed flat across my throat. The spartan apparently wanted to keep me, but something my father told him made him change his mind. He then slit my throat, and threw me onto the ground. I wasn't dead yet. My father came next to me, weeping, cursing at the spartan.

4th century B.C.

I came back as a spartan, perhaps because I had been killed by one in my precedent life.

I had long black hair, dark eyes, olive skin complexion.

I died around thirty, by suicide, after I had been humiliated by Thebans.

This is a fascinating thread.

So far, all I can remember is being a female in a couple of different lives, from the 1850s onward. I don't have a lot of details to go on but it seems I haven't changed much since then.

I am very curious to learn more about my lives.

Interesting thread ;)

I have recently started remembering things, although concerning only one life. I know it is not my only past life, that I had a few others as well.

It was supposedly in Ancient Greece although I don't know the exact century. I was the opposite gender which was rather odd. I had two main 'flashbacks', one that showed me at twenty, the other in my early thirties. In my first one, I had a short beard, medium length wavy dark brown hair, dark eyes and a bit of a mischievous grin. I was on a sort of a rocky, semi-wooden hillside,that offered good seating and protection. I was there with an army, although I don't know which one. I was sitting on a rock, in full panoplia, joking with two of my friends who were still putting on their armor. We were preparing to engage in a fight. One of them, my best friend,was named Aristeides. It wasn't his first battle, he had seen war before. He didn't want to hear anything about it as long as he could. Me, and my other friend we didn't understand him, we had never fought before. We still laughed at those immature dark jokes. I remember Aristeides, telling me to stop, in a friendly manner of course. We then had to get up to go to the battle site. Later on that day, after the battle (which I didn't see), I saw myself near a beach, knee high in water, standing above the corpse of my friend (not Aristeides). I knew I had weakened him with my dark jokes about war, that I had contributed to his death. I wanted to take his body with me to at least give him a proper burial, but I didn't have time. A few men on the beach, urged me to follow them quickly and to leave the corpse. I obeyed and followed them. I never forgave myself for this. He could have survived, if it weren't for me.

I then saw myself around 35. I looked relatively the same except that my hair was shorter and I had an ugly scar that ran across my cheek. I was attending a sort of men only gathering in the house of Aristeides. We were sitting or laying on recliners around an austere rectangular pool in his atrium. The only one sitting on a chair was the host. We discussed about politics and war for hours. Slaves then brought wine and we started to talk about more superficial and less important subjects. While we enjoyed our wine, Aristeides passed around a gravure his son had made. It depicted Achilles fighting Hector. I loved Achilles, I considered him an ideal in war. When it got to me, I was delighted at it's beauty. I looked longly at it. One of my other friends, on my left, made a joke about my fascination for Achilles. Everyone laughed and I grinned. But I wasn't very satisfied. I didn't like to be 'mocked', even nicely. Two or three hours later, I had gone out of the room to find something. But I caught two men in the hallway, commenting on my poor self mastery and deeming that I was certainly a bad leader. It stung. I reentered the room,angry, and asked my nephew to give me his couch (who was the most isolated and nearest to the door). He was annoyed and didn't want to move. I told him to do so immediately, my anger showing,and he obeyed. I then sat there for the rest of the time, thinking dark thoughts. I then saw myself at night, I was still there but alone. The others had left. I was still angry. I was thinking about how I could prove myself to them, especially in war. Then one of my slaves entered, he had managed to come here the fastest he could (my house was at a few hours from here). He told me my son and my wife had been murdered.The first thing that came through my mind, before grief, was revenge. He then told me that he didn't know who did it, that he hadn't been present. I then felt powerless, and my anger gave way to grief. I felt the tears coming to my eyes and I told the slave to leave me. When I was sure that no one was there, I let myself go and wept.

Two days later, I was standing, in armor, on a cliff overlooking the sea. The sky was dark grey and I felt a few drops of rain. I could hear thunder in the distance. I then saw a mast in the horizon. I knew it was the first sight of an enemy fleet.

I then saw nothing more, but knew that I was going to die that day, in battle.

Sorry if this is a bit too long :D

Hi Argonne,

argonne1918 said:
Are any of these people in your current life?
Yes, two of them reincarnated with me in this life; Aristeides and my friend that died in battle.

Hi Medea,

Just curious about those two persons here with you from before.

What kind of relationship do you have with them. Any sort of vibe?

Hi Borntobemild,

Borntobemild said:
Just curious about those two persons here with you from before.
What kind of relationship do you have with them. Any sort of vibe?
One of them was one of my best friends when I was younger, until she had too move away. I still have contact with her. As for vibes, I don't really remember if there was any or not (I haven't seen her for more than 3 years). Although when we met, we were instant friends.

The other, used to be one of my friends. I don't remember exactly how we met, or if there was the same sort of instant friendship. However, our friendship mirrored a bit the past one. We formed a trio with my other friend (mentioned above), we would exasperate her with our 'favorite' subjects. We were very close. Until we had a fight that ended our friendship. She then changed schools quickly after (for a different reason of course) and I have not seen her since.

Back