• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Your Own Most Convincing Proof Of Life After Death

Conroy

Hi everyone,

I'm currently writing a blog about the five things that have most convinced me personally of the existence of an afterlife. I will post the link here once it's finished, in case anyone would be interested in reading it. It got me thinking and wondering what other people's most convincing proofs are. What are the things that have happened to you, or which you've seen, that convince you most that life continues on after the death of the physical body?

Thank you in advance for any replies. I'm hoping this might provoke some interesting discussion.

Hi Conroy

Pop into the After-death Communique discussion. You might find some interesting stuff in there.

Hi Conroy,

Here is an example: Back in November 2002, I met a man named Keith a year after the very day his son Jeremy had been murdered; it had been one year ... to the day. Jeremy was beaten with a baseball bat and pushed in front of a moving car. He was 16.

I thought I would share it since it shows life after death. As the person receiving the information - I had no way of knowing what this meant at the time. There were several separate "conversations" with Jeremy all of them amazed me, but this one struck me as different.

Jeremy told me and showed me a memory of his so that I would tell his dad that he "remembers" the good times. Jeremy showed me and said to tell his father, that this memory -- and others like it - he holds dear to his heart. He said that his fathers love for him is still with him. This is such a generic thing to tell loved ones.....I asked for confirmation of some sort.

What Jeremy showed me was Keith (The Father) - on a ladder up by the roof of a house. It didn't look like the roof from the front of a house Keith lived in. I saw Jeremy as a little boy handing something up to his father to put on the roof. It felt like a holiday -I assumed Christmas. But didn't see any lights. What he handed up looked like a bundle of some sort. I told Keith about the vision and then the message from Jeremy. He was shocked. When he told me why - so was I!

He said; Jeremy was a funny kid as a little boy. Every year he wanted his Easter Basket up on the roof. So Keith would humor him and climb up on the ladder in the back of the house. Jeremy would hand up the basket - every year until the last few years when he was a teenager, 13 or so.

I believe that Jeremy was showing me, so perhaps I would share with his dad.........his good memories. One of the little things - I would have no way of knowing.

Like the Easter basket on the roof? Who would have guessed? I have never even heard of anyone doing that!!! My hope was that the message would help Keith know that Jeremy is OK. I believe that the message and the vision was meant to help them both heal from one of the most tragic losses anyone can imagine.

Deborah's story is a really good one, and I have posted this before, so I hope everyone will forgive me for being repetitious. My brother, Keith, was a custom guitar maker. He loved his craft, and was good at it. He had an accident, and lost all four fingers on his right hand. He could no longer do the work he loved. A few months later, he didn't feel well, and went to the hospital. The doctors couldn't find anything wrong, but they hooked him up to some machines, and kept him for observation. I didn't know he was sick. Towards dawn of the next day, I dreamed that I was in the hospital, hooked to monitors. I left my body, the machines started to beep, and the staff came running with a crash cart. I laughed to myself, and thought, "They can zap me all they want - I am not going back in that body!" When I woke, I told my family about the dream, and how real it was, although I was never able to "see" myself. It was my birthday, so we went out to celebrate. Later that day, I got a call telling me that my brother had died before dawn - in the hospital, and hooked to monitors. All attempts to revive him had failed. Somehow, I "shared" his death. A day later, I called my daughter to tell her, and there was silence. In a shaking voice, she told me that a young, red-haired man had "visited" her bedroom the night before. She didn't recognize him, but the young man held up the fingers of his right hand, pointing to show her that he was fine. It was Keith, young, strong, and whole again. He wanted us to know he had his fingers back. I think he "appeared" to my daughter, because she didn't know he had passed, and he was giving us proof that the soul survives the death of the body.

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your replies. Some very interesting stuff there. Sorry it's taken me so long to reply. I've not been online much just lately. Been very busy with Christmassy things and other stuff.

I just thought I'd post a link to my blog, which is now online, in case anyone is interesting in reading it....

http://carlstewartspiritualblogs.wordpress.com/

Feedback, as always, is very welcome and appreciated.

The recordings we have from our house paranormal investigation. The spirit not only continues, but is aware of the changing environment. Personalities (Ted's rowdiness, what a guy!, Victoria's interest in technology, whoever it is who likes to dance, etc.)*, survive as well. Since making contact, it's like having a bunch of roommates who don't get in the way and don't drink all your beer!

*We call them by names that either came through on the recordings or that just seemed to fit.

I'll have to see if my husband can get some of the really clear ones uploaded somewhere. It's kind of frustrating for me because some of them are really intense, but so far you have to be at my desktop to listen to them. I'll check with him.

Two suggestions:

1) Do you have a YouTube account or channel?

2) YourListen.com

YouTube audio has to have a still photo added and then converted to a .mp4 video file. You can use Microsoft "Movie Maker".

Your Listen is audio only and is FREE. You can upload .mp3 files.

I'll let him know about that. He's the "Tech Guy" here. (He also doesn't name files in any logical manner, nothing neat like "Big Voice: Witchcraft", but whatever default the program has, like "A00043". Like my mom, he's of the "Oh, I know what it is..." mindset. (She had volumes of photo albums of distant relatives without names or anything because "Oh, I know who it is..." Great! The rest of us have no clue! :) )

Shiftkitty said:
Like my mom, he's of the "Oh, I know what it is..." mindset. (She had volumes of photo albums of distant relatives without names or anything because "Oh, I know who it is..." Great! The rest of us have no clue! :) )
About 15 years ago after my mother passed away I got my first computer scanner. I told my dad I wanted to scan the old family photos. He had been the family photographer since the 1940's. When I was little he even had his own darkroom setup. We also had many pictures from my mother's side of the family. I thought I had seen all of the old photos. But then he started pulling out boxes and boxes and boxes of old black and white negatives. I started scanning. It took me about a year and there were more than 700. I recognized many of the people but the ones my dad could not identify I sent to my (now 91 yo) aunt and she was able to identify. I then added captions to the pictures and made dvd slideshows and gave to all the relatives, including my cousins. My uncle got one of the first VHS camcorders back about 1985. He made videos of the family get-togethers. Grandma passed away one year later. Most of the people in the videos are now gone. I converted the tape to dvd and gave copies to the relatives. I think there are websites like ancestry.com and others where you can upload old family photos. It's like a genealogy website. We should upload our photos now in case our future selves go looking for us someday.

My husband uses MyHeritage.com. It's cheaper, but I'm not sure how it compares. He enjoys it.

I asked him about the ghost recordings and he says he'll try to find the clearest ones. I do want to share them, especially the one we call "Big Voice". When the session started, there was an unbridled anger in his voice.

My "Most Convincing Proof Of Life After Death".

Not to sidetrack the current posts, but to add a true story. :)

Years ago (1969), when I was 16, my Mother went into the Hospital for stomach problems, and while there, a Nurse gave my Mother an injection for pain.

She was allergic to quite a number of medicines and this turned out to be another medicine she had became allergic to.

Being a RN herself, she recognized the signs of an impending allergic reaction and asked the other Nurse to call for assistance, and while she was getting help, my Mother had an Near Death Experience (NDE) from the reaction and began an Out Of Body Experience (OOBE).

She said where she ended up at, was beautiful, colorful and pulsating, and earlier, in a body, she had not been feeling good, but the colors here seemed to rejuvenate her and gave her strength.

She was drawn to a brighter glow of light, which, in her words "Had an air of intelligence in it" and a conversation started between them, and the Being of Light held her in it's arms like a loving Father on Earth would.

My Mother didn't know what the "Intelligence" was, but she had a pretty good idea and when she was asked what she wanted, to stay, where there was no pain or suffering, or go back, to a life filled with pain from many different problems.

And being held in those strong arms and bathed in the warmth from the light of his being was so peaceful, and tempting, nevertheless she replied that she wanted to go back, because she still had two boy's to finish raising up.

And because she made an unselfish request to help someone else, the Being of Light granted her request and sent her back, to a body, filled with suffering and pain to live until 2007.

And it's no small wonder, that I looked after her, and when she became sicker, I took care of her, and her time came again, to cross over again into Glory, in August of 2007.

This story that my Mother told, truthful and unchanging every time, convinced me, beyond any shred of doubt, that this is my "Most Convincing Proof Of Life After Death".

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a really great story, Hydrolad. Thank you for sharing it - it was a comforting thing to read as I start my morning. :)

There was a time in my adult life when I didn't walk with conscious memories of mystical experiences relating to 'near-death experiences, afterlife communications, reincarnation, soul mates - or eternal light. My focus was on the here and now - and earning my keep, paying my bills, friends and family.

I took a year off for a spiritual sabbatical looking for answers to the deeper mysteries. I spent a year in Hawaii going to the libratry and sitting on the North Shore of Oahu reading every book I could pertaining to spiritually. I was looking for some type of convincing evidence of an afterlife or eternal consciousness passed on from this worldly existence.

When I read about ancient history, folklore, religious beliefs and understanding from difference cultures than my own I always found when I read between the lines. When I studied the Hawaiians belief in the Goddess Pele and what some in Christianity called the "Holy Spirit" - I could read between the lines and see they were expressing the same mystical principles.

My Dad had told me a story once about how the Spaniards conquered the State of Texas long ago and came across the Natives. An Apache Chief came out to greet them and the leader of the Conquistadors started telling him about their "Christian God." The Apache Chief smiled, shrugged his shoulders, and said, "Same God, different name." A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.

That is what I found in my own study throughout history. The same God showed up constantly wearing a different mask and going by a different name. How can the same theme show up in Creation myths when the 'tribe' or 'culture' has been isolated from the rest of the world? It was beyond coincidence for my mind and became my own 'proof positive' there as an element of truth to the afterlife.

Sincerely,

DKing

"And God said - "Let there be Light; and there was Light."
This is not the limited visible light spectrum seen with the naked eye. A light which is super luminous, boundless, timeless, interconnecting, energy intelligence which enlightens all of creation.

To the Chinese, this light is "chi;"

to the Japanese, "ki;"

to the yogic, "prana;"

to the Hindu "akasha" or "spanda;"

to the Taoist; "Tao" or "Wu Chi,"

to the Polynesian, "mana;"

to the Sufis, "baraka;"

to the Jewish Mystic Kabbalist, "Ein Sof" or "Endless Light;"

to the Iroquois, "orenda."

The Pythagoreans of Greece referred to it as the "Music of the Spheres," and the ancient mystics called it the "ether." Modern quantum physicists might refer to it as the elusive "grand unified force-field," or the "vacuum-based zero point holofield." In biblical terms it is the"Logos"or the "Word." Some call it pure thought or super consciousness. To others, it is the "One Form," "primal vibration" or "animating Soul."

Back