9-11 the ultimate sacrifice!

Discussion in 'Children's Past Lives -Age 7 & under' started by hydrolad, Sep 10, 2011.

1. hydrolad

hydrolad Senior Moderator Super Moderator

I wanted to take the time to remember the many people (both Public Safety personnel and civilians) who lost their lives in the events of September 11, 2001.

We have been seeing accounts of people (some still yet children) who have come back, having memories of that terrible time in history, for some time now, and I wonder how many more "memories" are yet to come.

Over the years, the memories of having lived (and died) during 9-11 will come to shape the lives of the many souls reincarnated into new bodies.

And hopefully those memories will enable those souls to appreciate and strive for a heartfelt peace in the days and years ahead.

For the many lives (and dreams) that were lost that day, I salute your sacrifice and I would like to call on everyone to observe a minute of silence to reflect on that ultimate sacrifice.

2. Green26

Green26 Senior Registered

What did those who died on 9/11 sacrifice?

3. crystal_44

crystal_44 Crystal

Umm... their lives?

4. ChrisR

ChrisR Administrator Emeritus Staff Member Super Moderator

Try asking that question to the widows and children of all the firefighters, paramedics and police officers who died on that day trying to save the lives of others ..... I would call it the ultimate sacrifice!

5. Kristopher

Kristopher Senior Registered

Terrible event. I still do believe that this was an 'inside job', some of the evidence against what the government has said is mind blowing. However, either way, innocent people lost their lives, shocking!

Its weird that you should post this, Chris. I'm just back from the shops and in the news paper today, there is a couple of drawings a man made that predicted 9/11. I have left the link below.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/september11/3806467/Picture-thatbr-predicted-911.html

6. Green26

Green26 Senior Registered

I don't mean to nit pick but.....

Sacrifice is the destruction or surrender of something for the sake of someone else. So yes, fire fighters police officers did make a sacrifice in trying to save others, but those trapped in the buildings and who weren't part of the rescue team did not sacrifice anything as far as I am aware.

7. Nightrain

Nightrain Senior Registered

Given that more than 350 rescue workers died trying to save office workers, along with dramatic individual efforts by civilians and military personnel and a handful of passengers on flight 93, 9/11 events have certainly taken on an overall air of sacrifice – not only for Americans, but for people throughout the world. The events of that day have also inspired uncounted others who went to the scene to recover what they could and to clean up the scene, only to suffer and die from the effects. Add to this the people of several nations who have subsequently gone in harm's way to punish those who were behind the attacks.

8. Kristopher

Kristopher Senior Registered

Have you seen the documentry called "9/11 loose change"?

9. Jody

Jody Senior Registered

I will try very hard not to be political here, because this issue has affected me profoundly for years (and probably has everything to do with my current interest in past lives), but might I humbly suggest that the best way to honor the victims of the attack on 9-11 would be to try to find out what really happened that day.

Starting wars and freaking out and spreading hate is about the worst way to honor the heroes of that day that I can possibly imagine.

10. Nightrain

Nightrain Senior Registered

I have seen it, and I have also done research (admittedly superficial) on many of the salient points presented in the documentary. By habit and experience, I have learned to not accept at face value anything said by the U.S. Government – just as I have learned to not accept at face value anything said regarding the paranormal. Anyone can do the same research, and will discover that most of the salient points presented are easily explained, and that any plan to create such a catastrophe by the government would easily become known. It is often said that the only way three people can keep a secret is if two are dead; and it would have taken many more than just three people to put such a thing as 9/11 together. In fact, it took a minimum of a hundred people to plan 9/11, and only a small handful were American citizens trained by known terrorists.

It is true that the U.S. military has contingency plans of the sort that would shock and dismay the entire world. That is because it is their duty to think of every possible scenario. There are probably even plans of every type involving Scotland. Being prepared is not just a boy scout motto.

I also have no doubt that some good people in high places somehow sensed that something was going to happen involving commercial jets and the World Trace Center. It is known that an unusual percentage of travelers missed or changed their plans, and that the planes involved were not as full as would have been normally the case. It is also known that dozens of random number generators around the world showed huge variations from normal beginning hours before the first plane hit the North Tower. I can see how some people would interpret such premonitions as actual beforehand knowledge of a conspiracy.

Federal workers and key personnel of the FBI, CIA and NSA were among the office workers killed – some of them with very close and personal ties with some of the leaders named by this irresponsible documentary. And, when news of this event happened, there were people dancing with joy in the streets of Pakistan cities and elsewhere in the Mideast, but not in Western countries.

However, this thread should not be a debate involving conspiracy. The events of 9/11 have affected the entire world and not just the United States. It has become universally emblematic of heroism and self-sacrifice, and its aftereffects will be felt for many years to come. This tenth anniversary is a time to commemorate those qualities – not to debate the causes.

11. Mama2HRB

Mama2HRB Senior member

I live not too far from where Flight 93 went down. Today my town is full of dignitaries. I choose not to go to the site because it is so heavy there. Once was enough for me.

Has anyone come into contact with someone reincarnated who was on that flight?

The people on that flight were heroes. Bigger than most will ever know.

May all of the souls who perished that day rest in peace, and may any who choose to return find a peaceful life this time.

12. Indian

Indian Senior Registered

Here is a flight 93 reincarnation story together with prophetic dreaming: http://www.beyondreligion.com/su_personal/reincarnation_flight93.htm

Another story from that site where a child remembered dying in the twin towers: http://www.beyondreligion.com/su_personal/reincarnation_911.htm

Andy Paquette, an american artist currently living in europe has recently published a book on his prophetic dreams. One dream from 1990 seems to be about 9/11: https://sites.google.com/a/mundusvirtua.com/dreams/for-skeptics/documents

13. pixarfan

pixarfan Member

I do wonder what new evidence will come to light as more of the victims of that terrible day come back. Bless them all, their families, and their sacrifices.

14. Mama2HRB

Mama2HRB Senior member

I wonder how many out there have memories of 9/11 that are being thought of as something from being seen on TV?