A new reincarnation paper concerning my past-life authorship

Discussion in 'SCIENTIFIC and ANECDOTAL research' started by ssake, May 13, 2021.

1. ssake

ssake Senior Registered

I have recently published an article in Real Parnormal Magazine, UK concerning my past-life co-authorship of "A Christmas Carol" (which was re-worked and falsely claimed by Charles Dickens). However much it seems, at first glance, that this is a wild claim, it represents 11 years of rigorous research into this past life, and it presents solid evidence. I had posted earlier about this, but somehow that post ended up way down at the bottom of one I had posted last year, before I had published the paper. This is a new topic--inasmuch as the topic is the paper and new evidence--and I would ask the moderators to please treat it as such.

My paper can be downloaded from the following link:

http://www.ial.goldthread.com/MFW_APW_Carol_Final.pdf

The name of the paper is: "Evidence That A Christmas Carol Was Originally Written by Mathew Franklin Whittier and Abby Poyen Whittier Rather Than by Charles Dickens."

SleeplessFox likes this.
  2. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director Staff Member

HI Steve! Long time no see. I have some free time next week and will check this out. 11 years research is impressive! Looking forward to it and discussing it with you. ;)