A real past life found, possibly (revived topic)

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by TheCuriousOne2, Mar 29, 2016.

1. TheCuriousOne2

TheCuriousOne2 Member

I had another thread that died way too quickly... So here I am starting over.

I did a PL regression earlier this month when I was trying to find my railway PL. I got a few images of the life I was aiming for, then something else popped in.

I seemed to be a member of the SS in Germany in 1939. I knew my name was Fritz, the same as all the other times I regressed to that life. I had either the anschluss or sudentenland medal (a black and red striped medal).

I decided to go on WW2Gravestones.com and look up the name "Fritz" to see what would pop up. The best match I could find was Fritz Klingenberg. I compared Fritz K to regression Fritz and they appear to be the same person.

2. tanguerra

tanguerra Moderator Emeritus

You can always bump a previous thread by adding to it if you want. There's no problem with that if you have any new info or a question or something.

3. TheCuriousOne2

TheCuriousOne2 Member

I figured it would be considered double posting since I had already made a long post. I don't want to give people the wrong impression.

4. TheCuriousOne2

TheCuriousOne2 Member

Of course, I will excuse myself as long as I am posting worthwhile information.

* When I was 7 or 8 I went to a 4th of July fireworks celebration and had to leave because I cried when the fireworks went off.

* When I was between 7-9 I went on a feild trip to an old fort. When the tour guide was going to fire a cannon I had to go with my dad back to the gift shop/main building. The cannon was still loud from back there and still scared me.

* I was born with a strawberry birthmark that some believe corresponds to being shot in a past life.

5. TheGagagirl1234

TheGagagirl1234 Member

I have exactly the same fears! I've always been terrified of cannons and fireworks. I always have to stay inside during firework displays because of my fear.

I've had lots of nightmares about concentration camps, and about a year ago, I had a dream that could be a past life dream. I've done several past life regressions, and it is always a white corridor or something that comes up. There was a huge hole in the middle of the wall and I tried to hide in the same hole in my dream. I was a prisoner in the camp, and I was always trying to hide from the Nazis. That's really interesting because I can't find anything about prisoners from concentration camps who were hiding in holes in walls.

6. TheCuriousOne2

TheCuriousOne2 Member

@Gagagirl: I can go to 4th of July celebrations without crying now, but they're a strain (literally) because I always have my fingers in my ears. And I still jump and get nervous when I hear loud sounds (even pots falling to the floor can trigger a fear response).

I have had dreams where I am trying to squeeze through a tiny hole, though perhaps it stemmed from a different PL incident. It could even be a memory of the birth canal.

It's good that you are doing PL regressions, and allowing yourself to process the info and sort out your fears. Have you ever tried seeing past the corridor ie, who you were, where you were, your life before you were imprisoned, etc.?

7. TheGagagirl1234

TheGagagirl1234 Member

I do have memories of houses I've never been to in this life. I'm pretty certain that I haven't seen them in movies. I've also found images of similar corridors on Google Images.

I found a concentration camp that matched up with things I've dreamt of, but I still don't know who I was before I got imprisoned.

8. TheCuriousOne2

TheCuriousOne2 Member

That's OK. Uncovering a PL can take time. Keeping a dream journal is also a good idea. If you're already keeping one, good for you! :)

9. ZeonChar

ZeonChar Senior Member

I had the same thing happen to me the first time I saw fireworks at the age of five. I was absolutely terrified!

10. TheCuriousOne2

TheCuriousOne2 Member

This is a VERY old thread, but my lateness is understandable due to two factors: 1. This forum was read only for a while, and 2. I never considered this info deeply until now.

Anyway, here are some more possible validations to this life.

* People say that I speak in a harsh, sharp, authoritative tone when I am upset.

* I take up a leadership role at times.

* When I was a kid I didn't want to join the military and one of my worries as a young teen was being drafted (even though drafting is obsolete in the US now, I think)

* I showed some people I trust photos of Fritz, and they say he looks somewhat like me. (Not comfortable with posting my photo online. I will say, however, that I just "knew" the moment I saw his face. He and I have almost the same look in our eyes when we smile)