• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Am I a new soul?

Would a "new" soul even ask such a question?
I don't know what to think about these "soul age" theories anyway, but in my opinion you will need a certain "level" of "development" before you even begin to ask such questions, get seriously interested in spiritual topics and want more from life than just the usual like what your society defines as "success", material wealth, safety, fulfillment of desires and whatnot.
Of course, there may be people who are interested in reincarnation and soul age because they hope for an ego booster, but I would assume that most people who come here (with very few exceptions, and those people usually vanish after a short time) are at least what usually is referred to as "mature" soul.

I agree with the position that "new soul" isn't a good term. We are all "powered" but the same core consciousness of God, which is eternal. However, I do believe there are experienced and inexperienced souls. A teacher once implied that there is an infinite number of souls that don't even try to embody in realms like this. These mortal experiences are painful and very difficult. I don't think any soul comes to earth that isn't borderline hero quality. These experiences are for learning, growing, and other treasures, however, they may not be necessary.

Back