• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Am I on the right way? Are these PL memories or just my imagination?

SpacyQr

Hello everyone here 👋🏼 I’m a bit shy to text there, but I really need your help. Many thanks to anyone who will be able to answer my questions.

I have a rather complicated problem: I’ve been studying reincarnation for about 3 months. But actually, I kinda knew I had a PL when I was just a kid.
Three months ago I found a “famous” person and I felt a REALLY strong connection to him just on the first day, even though I knew almost nothing about him yet. When I started studying his biography I found myself totally confused - I denied every word I read, I had a feeling it all was a lie and he used to be completely another kind of man. Then I found a good book about him and, while reading it, I felt it was more “right” and “truer” than things I had read before.

I feel an undeniably strong connection to this person, like everything he did - I would do the same. And I DO the same in my PRESENT life.
All his reactions and emotional worries are felt like they are mine.

This person died 4,5 years before I was born (idk if that makes any sense)

We like completely the same things and we have LOTS OF crossings and mirroring in our biographies. I feel like this person didn’t manage to learn his karma and that’s why he died soon and was sent here in the form of my body to go through the same things and lesons again and manage to pass them right.

His appearance seems to be so “natural” and “familiar” to me. We have completely different features and faces and I really tried to remember someone of people I know and who bears any resemblance to him. I failed in that.
And one day I just realised that he reminds me “myself”. I didn’t believe that because we don’t have the same appearance. But then I realised that it’s not about features - it’s all about the soul.

I deal with the same problems that he did. Sometimes I feel like his biography is a whole guide for me “how better not to do” or “what is waiting for you”.

He died in a car accident and I have an unexplained fear of driving a car and going by car on any speed a bit higher than normal one since my childhood. I’ve never had any traumas of car accidents in my present life.

Besides, I was getting sharp pains in my chest (probably in my heart) while I tried to get to know this person and read his biography.

His house and his family members also seem to be “natural” and “familiar” to me. Like I have already seen and known them somewhere before.

And, finally, I have a really strong feeling that his natural homeland is MY homeland and my “home”. I love the culture of this country, I love its people and traditions, its cuisine and so on… I also was feeling that since I was a little kid.

My question is… do that all make any sense?

And one more question: I tried some meditations and regressions in PL on my own at home, and I saw some pictures and memories, but…
Does my knowledge of this “famous” person make any impact on the things I see? What if it’s just an imagination?
What if I see the pictures I see just because I know the biography of this person and half convinced I was him?
Would I have seen something different if I first tried a regression and then read the biography?

However, some pictures of memory regression made me feel emotional… my eyes were wet after the moment of death. And I felt happiness and an excitement when I saw his childhood.

Thank you all again in advance!!! :)

Last edited:

cloud potato

Senior Registered
Hello and welcome to the forum,

Whatever it is- you are here. How you relate might be useful understanding your self, as it is today. If you were this person, what would you do different? Are circumstance set up in a way that means there's a lesson for you?

Yes, it all makes sense. Don't worry about whether you are doing things in correct order. It's all correct, here you are- and you will probably see things different years from now.

It's a fascinating discovery. To think we've lived before or even exist in some fashion in other people. Mind blown. I wouldn't worry about the what if, in a way that suggest you are doing something wrong. I would wonder about the what if, in a way that excites and moves you!

Be open, and be willing to discard what no longer suits you.

You are here now. Asking the questions. Doing the work.

Right on. ✌️❤️

Last edited:

SpacyQr

Hello and welcome to the forum,

Whatever it is- you are here. How you relate might be useful understanding your self, as it is today. If you were this person, what would you do different? Are circumstance set up in a way that means there's a lesson for you?

Yes, it all makes sense. Don't worry about whether you are doing things in correct order. It's all correct, here you are- and you will probably see things different years from now.

It's a fascinating discovery. To think we've lived before or even exist in some fashion in other people. Mind blown. I wouldn't worry about the what if, in a way that suggest you are doing something wrong. I would wonder about the what if, in a way that excites and moves you!

Be open, and be willing to discard what no longer suits you.

You are here now. Asking the questions. Doing the work.

Right on. ✌️❤️
Thank you a lot for your nice answer! It means a lot to me :)

If I were this person, what would I do differently?
Nothing. Completely. Nada.
As I mentioned, I feel like we both have the same state of mind, same reactions, same outlook on life and same traumas. I don’t think I would do things differently. I would do completely the same mistakes as she did.
Of course, this person and I live in different time periods, and today I have Internet for example, I have some psychological resources, so I can distinguish things and see if my actions or reactions are right and acceptable.
But back then… I wouldn’t have this knowledge, so I’m pretty sure that the story wouldn’t have changed. And I would definitely end up the way this person did…

I really want to believe that my things make some sense! 😅
A tiny little bit of me wants to know everything for sure. And it has nothing to do with the “fame” this person has. I guess it’s more about inner peace and questions.
But it’s so devastating for me seeing other people on the Internet texting something like “I did a PL regression and I’m pretty sure I was -this person’s name-“. It discourages me. It makes me feel like I am insane, like I just made this all up in my mind and these all people have more rights to be this person than me (although I have plenty of proofs and I DO trust my intuition, which has always been incredibly strong).

Last edited:

fireflydancing

just a fly in the sky
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hi SpacyQr,
Welcome to the forum. It's quite natural to doubt about past life experiences. At least, there is some honesty in it. Memories can be clear and sometimes fuzzy. And our minds have a lot of knowledge about the world and its history to fill in gaps sometimes. Still, having to deal with past life memories can be highly therapeutic. No matter if you'll ever be able to 'proof' your former existence. In my case, some past lives (remembering them) also came with a lot of emotions and even rages. I had to reconcile with fears and anger from the past. The whole process around reincarnation and remembering is an exercise in letting go. Letting go of the experiences, the bonds, and the people from the past. Luckily a lot of those people cross our path in this life or even become friends or family members.