• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Ancient Priest - another life - near Egypt?

Mere Dreamer

Senior Registered
I've had another memory of a previously unexplored life. After the conversations I've been enjoying recently with @John Tat and @SeaAndSky I'm rather amused that "Egypt" came up after all, though it may have been a neighboring or conquered kingdom. I think what I'm remembering isn't "Egyptian" though I don't know enough about the history to be certain. I just know that I was in that general area of the planet.

Due to a strong (and repeatedly proven via a mutual friend) connection with someone I've never met nor conversed with, I've been rather curious about how soul connections work. I can routinely glimpse decisions, emotions, and activities of this person as if they were telling me about their day or showing me what they're doing, something I can't do with most people (I've tried).

Anyway, it's gotten to the point that I sat down to meditate on that connection, wondering when we'd been together before. The answer was that we've woven our lives together in many ways, sometimes meeting only for a brief time, but also sharing many kinds of relationship to each other over various lives. Well, okay. So on a whim I asked whether I could remember a life when we were in love, because I figured that would offer some strong emotions to anchor a memory.

Sure enough, it did.

As usual, I was a man ... attracted to a man. I'm getting to the point where I'm not even surprised anymore. Anyhow, we were kissing because he was attempting to send me off with a train of people heading off away from an oncoming army. I was insisting that I should stay and help him fight, because I was pretty good with a weapon in spite of being a priest of some kind.

Another friend (1) of mine (in this life, too) was already up on (what I think was) a camel or other tall animal loaded with luggage. He was wearing loose white robes, similar to mine, and a headdress of some sort. It reminded me a little of bedouin clothing. I couldn't see him clearly in the shadows, but I could tell he already knew I wouldn't be joining him. He was annoyed, but also resigned to it. I think it would have surprised him if I'd gone along with the official plan.

To my left was a large sand dune with some grass near the base. The riders were moving away in front of me to get around its steep sides, but I knew that their route would soon turn left into the sun, which was low on the horizon. Behind me was an open space in front of the temple entrance, and to the right there was greenery, fields, and the town/city.

Here's a rough sketch of what I saw ... very out of scale and I don't know what the top looked like, really, except that anything covered was also stone and flat.

KakaoTalk_20170118_060141019_zpsshx8zvij.jpg

Everyone was quite dark skinned, including me. The man I was kissing was a guard of some kind, and in charge of the (at least the temple's) evacuation. I knew I wasn't leaving, so I was just enjoying the moment and planning how to inform him I intended to stay.

When I told Mika about this, she said it felt like she could remember that moment, too, but that she was watching us from behind me. (friend 2) She thought there were carved/piled stones behind the temple, which I didn't remember.

She asked me a bunch of random questions, because she knows more about Egypt than I do, and said it's probably not later Egypt because they shaved their heads and the temples are always aimed toward the sun. I had a resistance to remembering who "ruled" over me and basically said that nobody was permitted to rule over me. She gave me a choice of foods that I'd have eaten back then ... lentils. Etc. Anyway, I think the general area I was in is pretty definite, just not whether it was actually Egypt or some surrounding area ... perhaps even being invaded by Egypt at the time.

My temple was probably aligned on a North South axis, but was definitely made of large blocks of stone slightly sloped in toward the top, and with pillars out front of the entry. It felt like there was greenery closer to the building, though the area was generally dry and the ground hard. The sides were painted with tall figures and a variety of other things, but there was a band that felt like it had been engraved and stood out to me more than the rest near the top of the wall.

The river/greenery was along one side and the desert/dunes along the other. Whoever was coming was coming along the river toward us. The evacuation was organized and we weren't in a rush, which Mika also confirmed felt right.

That's it so far, but I'm beginning to think I also have a tendency to take on religious avatars in various lives. The Japanese life is looking more and more like I may have been living amid a temple family, then there was the Chinese one where I was seen as a "goddess" ... and now this. I don't know if I'll remember more, but I figured I'd start this thread for now.

Last edited:
Hi, what you describe in these blog and drawing it looks like the temple in SAQQARA, AND MEMPHIS, EGYPT... I have been in Egypt, and I was from THEBES, EGYPT 3,500 years ago. I was HATSHEPSUT, PHARAOH OF EGYPT. What surprise me of these memories of yours was that, you were kissing another man, wish was punishable by death then, and it was one of the laws that never had change. I would like to know more about you, because, I as a child and grown up women as HATSHEPSUT, 3,500 ago, I had been in SAQQARA, at the age of 5, when THE GREAT MATT, who was THUTMOSES I, my father, took us to see the green sea (ALEXESANDRIA, AND THE ISLAND OF CREET. ) Then, I was in SAQQARA again, when I was 17 summers, after I was crown queen of Egypt in THEBES, by my father and we travel to every city to reach HELIOPOLIS in the DELTA ,were the final coronation took place. You probably live prior Dynasty 18, which later on that life, I became PHARAOH of EGYPT! You probably will know who build the SPHINX in GIZZA. because when I was a little girl Prince of EGYPT, the SPHINX was already there.

HATSHEPSUT

Last edited:
This is in ancient Nubia

Nubia1.gif

http://www.aucpress.com/p-4647-ancient-nubia.aspx

Nubia is a region along the Nile river located in what is today northern Sudan and southern Egypt. It was one of the earliest civilizations of ancient Africa, with a history that can be traced from at least 2000 B.C. onward.

Ooooh ... that is very interesting! Thank you for the link. This is much closer in general shape to what I remember. There wasn't much complexity to the exterior of the building.

This is in ancient Nubia

Nubia1.gif

http://www.aucpress.com/p-4647-ancient-nubia.aspx

Nubia is a region along the Nile river located in what is today northern Sudan and southern Egypt. It was one of the earliest civilizations of ancient Africa, with a history that can be traced from at least 2000 B.C. onward.

Thank you for replying, Yes, I know we're is NUBIA...I am very happy, like you cannot believe, because I can speak soo frankly about my life in EGYPT. When I went to SAQQARA which is befor GIZZA, I thought this small temple looks like the one in SAQQARA, but was not, because the one you had drawn has 2 obelisk in front of it, also, but the picture looks like the entrance of the highpostal at the entrance of my Palace, which they said was RAMSES II... have you ever find out who build it? My father the great MAAT (THUTMOSES I) had carried Military campaign all the way down to the SUDAN, and NUBIA. And my great grandfather, grandfather, did too.
Thank you, again for the e-mail. If everything goes well, you can reed my whole life story in my book...it has 45 chapters...it will come in several formats, E-BOOKS, Paper bag, and hard copy. you will also find out who's body really laying in the Cairo Museum.

GOD BLESS.

It turns out that the closest shape is called a mastaba, but it seems those were primarily tombs. Hmmm. I wonder if they had other uses also.

I suspect they did. Its funny, when I read your first post Mere Dreamer, I knew immediately, that it was Nubia. Egyptian armies were invading Nubia. Don't know if this was an Old, Middle or New Kingdom invasion though.

Last edited:
This is in SAQQARA, I thought first this one was, but look at the next picture from LUXOR.image.png

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    608.4 KB · Views: 3
This is my Palace in THEBES, is now call LUXOR, this palace had two obelisk but one has fallen...And it was build by my grandfather, and my father, add to it and make it bigger. the archeologists said, that was build by RAMSESS II, and H had taken all the tribute to himself. When I was crown Pharaoh, SEN-MUT had place to very large statues of me in that entrance, and I can see they were remove, probably by THUTMOSESIII.
Like Trojan who taken credit for the kiosks that was already there in the island of PHELAE...and I believe was build by my father THUTMOSE I, or my grandfather, because it was there already when we just to go their in the Celebration of ISIS. I remember going there since I was a little girl. Now can you see how wrong some Archeologists were. I clerified that in my book.image.png This is THEBES, now LUXOR...now look at your drawing.

Last edited:
Hi MAAKTE RE,

Very interesting memories and posts. I also read your original introductory posts, and am looking forward to hearing more about your lifetime as Hatshepsut.

Cordially,
S&S

Hi, believe me I was a very happy child and well love by my father the great MAAT ( THUTMOSES I ) My mother Ahmose was so very lovely... and I still greatly miss Her.
GOD ALMIGHTY, grand me my wish, knowing that I was a live in these life, I wonder if SEN-MUT was a life...I started to search for him, in every man faces I saw in the streets of DENVER, COLORADO, I was going crazy looking for him...I went through this life drain in tears...and I did not know why of all my sadness and tears, I discover the why until my first regression...
In 1982 I found him...then I became scare, how do I tell him, of our pass life? and the truth of what happened then, I was afraid that he will believe that I was crazy.

Maatke-Re, something we often do here on the board is create a thread in the past life memories section where we talk about a specific life so we can keep everything together for those who are interested in hearing the rest. And, since many of us are gathering memories as we go, it acts as a record of what we've seen previously. I'd encourage you to join that tradition and start a personal thread where you can share parts of your life as pharaoh, and maybe separate threads for any other lives you might remember. As time passes, it's very interesting to go back and read over everyone's memories and realizations in regard to each life.

I spent a lot of time looking at Egyptian temples, and you're correct that the Temple of Luxor is closest (in it's modern appearance) to my drawing, except that it is much larger and more ornate than what I remembered. I have a feeling that what I remember isn't going to be easy to trace ... meaning that it's probably either early in the timeline of Egypt and the surrounding area or a smaller temple that might have been completely rebuilt or eliminated long ago.

Maatke-Re, something we often do here on the board is create a thread in the past life memories section where we talk about a specific life so we can keep everything together for those who are interested in hearing the rest. And, since many of us are gathering memories as we go, it acts as a record of what we've seen previously. I'd encourage you to join that tradition and start a personal thread where you can share parts of your life as pharaoh, and maybe separate threads for any other lives you might remember. As time passes, it's very interesting to go back and read over everyone's memories and realizations in regard to each life.

I spent a lot of time looking at Egyptian temples, and you're correct that the Temple of Luxor is closest (in it's modern appearance) to my drawing, except that it is much larger and more ornate than what I remembered. I have a feeling that what I remember isn't going to be easy to trace ... meaning that it's probably either early in the timeline of Egypt and the surrounding area or a smaller temple that might have been completely rebuilt or eliminated long ago.
First let me tell you, I felt vry happy that I can speak with someone who did lieve a life in Egypt...and had some real memories. My love one who were in EGYPT and are close to me and I recognize them...dont remember anything, but Do love Egypt and are intrige by it. Only Menina one of the slaves, have some memories.( She is my cousin in this life.)
Yhank uou gor your advise, as you know I am new in this forum, the last time It was in a regular forum was one from Egypt. I really dont know much about how to go about it. Can you guide me? My question is, the secssion were my life story was move, is not the correct section?

No time, but since you are going full steam ahead on the research ... the main clue is the camel. They were not used in Egypt until much later. 500BCE? I agree with Cryscat. Look at Nubia, Kush, Butana, Meroe, Meroitic. That fits perfectly with the terrain, evacuation, and skin color. And, you are right, if you drew to scale, that was a small temple. (Mastabas were big tombs. Nothing mysterious about them - pre-pyramid age, thousand of years before the time I think you should look at.)

And, yes, Egyptians would think you belonged to Egypt. A Nubian or Kushite might have different thoughts on the matter.

Thanks, Blueheart! That landscape is amazingly close to what I remembered. Having some confirmation that there is a location on the planet that could possibly fit, I'll probably stop researching for now. I always want to find out whether it's pure imagination or not, this time in particular because my memory didn't fit what I know of Egyptian culture (limited as that knowledge may be). Now that it's clear there is a wider area that could fit the feel of the memory, I also want to make enough room for other memories should they arise--without confusing myself with too much detailed research of religious practices and other elements.

Hi Mere Dreamer.... I'm not doing very well right now.. I'm going through one of those times when John Tat wants to run away from it all... I think you understand what I mean
but I feel I need to say the following......You are gaining nothing by people guessing about what you saw... It only causes confusion from your own search with your spiritual self .. As you would know by your own research I could post many images from Ancient Egypt that would look similar to your drawing...
Another thing you need to keep in mind... The reconstructions of the history of Ancient Egypt its religion and gods are flawed at best... They are riddled with opinions, guess's and religious bias.
A lot of these reconstructions comes from what was left behind by the scribes, which in most cases were both politically motivated and reflected what the ruling class wanted... much the same as today
It was all well controlled and when required some of what the scribes were instructed to record about the gods, religion and pharaohs was also reflected in the temples and tombs...
The scholars think they are accurate but they are not... They would think that because they are the ones who reconstructed the history of Ancient Egypt its religion and gods
The point I'm trying to make Mere Dreamer is....find your own way... that is the only way...

Regards

Thanks, John. It does help to understand that modern views of history aren't always accurate. I've never believed they were. We can't even get our immediate family history straight most of the time--of course historians are going to have a limited understanding of the broader scope of history!

I like finding a balance point, though, especially when it comes to something like basic structures as related to the landscape I saw. Now that I have that broadly confirmed as possible it will be easier for me to reconnect to that memory without blocking it by my own skepticism. Hopefully I'll learn about culture and other experiences that aren't going to be as easy to research.

As you know, most of my lives aren't the sort that you can just look up on wikipedia. *laugh* My strongest external confirmations tend to come from sharing memories with other people who remember the same things.

And I think taking breaks from past life research is healthy. This life is important, too. :)

I
Hi Mere Dreamer.... I'm not doing very well right now.. I'm going through one of those times when John Tat wants to run away from it all... I think you understand what I mean
but I feel I need to say the following......You are gaining nothing by people guessing about what you saw... It only causes confusion from your own search with your spiritual self .. As you would know by your own research I could post many images from Ancient Egypt that would look similar to your drawing...
Another thing you need to keep in mind... The reconstructions of the history of Ancient Egypt its religion and gods are flawed at best... They are riddled with opinions, guess's and religious bias.
A lot of these reconstructions comes from what was left behind by the scribes, which in most cases were both politically motivated and reflected what the ruling class wanted... much the same as today
It was all well controlled and when required some of what the scribes were instructed to record about the gods, religion and pharaohs was also reflected in the temples and tombs...
The scholars think they are accurate but they are not... They would think that because they are the ones who reconstructed the history of Ancient Egypt its religion and gods
The point I'm trying to make Mere Dreamer is....find your own way... that is the only way...

Regards
I am very much agreed with you, on how some scholar interpreted some of the writings of the temple and how was very well the sribers were control on what they wrote. I dont agree when the scholars when they write as per Circa, then they say but it was done on the year so and so... because in my memories when SEN-MUT brought the Obelisk from the quary of ASWAN, was done before the expedition from Punt, it did confuse me with my memories, because what I believe was that the expedition was last.
I called the Metropolitan Museum in New your, requesting picture of the direct object from were they obtain that inf.? After several weeks they reply that does dates were as per Circa. ( that they believe was during cirtain year).

Back