• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Any memories in relation to Queen Elizabeth?

Totoro

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I thought maybe this would be an interesting topic. I was curious if anyone had any memories that may have been stirred up in the deluge of news coverage surrounding her passing.

i never had anything to do with modern Brittan, but now there's a bit of a buzz over the diamond in the crown.

i just watched a short video on it and I knew before going in they were talking about the koh I noor diamond. It was taken from my son's past life, Duleep Singh.

India is laying claim to the diamond and saying that it never rightfully belonged to them. from what I gather, I think they took some ghoulish delight in trying to destroy (culturally and otherwise) what was left of my family after I died.

after capturing much of India, I was a lone hold out who never succumbed to British rule. Quite the opposite actually, I employed many British soldiers and officers.

I'm both surprised and unsurprised to hear of it.

Cryscat

To answer your question, Nope. Nothing coming up at all over the British Queen passing. The Koh I Noor diamond is interesting. I don't think that India is going to get that back. No way would the royal family give that up.

Last edited:

helz_belz

Super Moderators
Staff member
Super Moderator
Britain

As a current Brit with a majority Brit PLs, although I have no memories of the late Queen Elizabeth II, the Royal Family and Monarchy have been a constant in one way or another as far back as my British PLs have remembered. It's a sad time, that is for sure, the energy here feels both subdued and expectant, in the strange way that comes with both the grief for the monarch who has passed, and the happiness (though that doesn't feel like the best word for it) for the new monarch in their new role

Amy1

thought maybe this would be an interesting topic. I was curious if anyone had any memories that may have been stirred up in the deluge of news coverage surrounding her passing.

i never had anything to do with modern Brittan, but now there's a bit of a buzz over the diamond in the crown.

i just watched a short video on it and I knew before going in they were talking about the koh I noor diamond. It was taken from my son's past life, Duleep Singh.

India is laying claim to the diamond and saying that it never rightfully belonged to them. from what I gather, I think they took some ghoulish delight in trying to destroy (culturally and otherwise) what was left of my family after I died.

after capturing much of India, I was a lone hold out who never succumbed to British rule. Quite the opposite actually, I employed many British soldiers and officers.

I'm both surprised and unsurprised to hear of it.
Hi Totoro
I’m very interested in your PL memories as mother of Duleep Singh. Can you please share the details with me? I’m from India and very interested to match your memories with history. Have you done that? You can share in the forum or by email privately with me, whatever works for you

Last edited by a moderator:

Totoro

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
@Amy1 Actually, I was Duleep's father, Ranjit. His mother then, is also his mother in his current life now and he is also, my son now as well.

I'm quite open about my past lives here. I had a long research thread of my own, that I have since removed for editing, however, I'm still happy to share.

I have the same birthday, November 13th, for my current life and for each of my past lives that I'm aware of and have verified. Ranjit was born on a Monday (1780), Wan Rong (a Chinese woman) was born on a Tuesday (1906) and I on a Wednesday (1974). I'm very close with my mother and her birthday is the day Ranjit died, June 27th.

I was actually told about Ranjit directly in a dream and it took me some research to verify some other details. My ex wife, my son and I look surprisingly similar to our past selves, but the biggest piece of evidence I have is that when I younger, around 16-18, I would have had a sharp pain in my lower right abdomen, just above my waist. The interesting thing was, this only occurred during the winter. I can't remember exactly when, but my guess would be somewhere between November and February. I discovered through research, that Ranjit was stabbed in that area with a sword during battle and again, my guess would be that happened during winter.

Attached is a side by side photo of myself next to a modern portrait of Ranjit.

Is my family of interest to you, in a historical context? I'd be interested to know anything you may know as well :)

Attachments

• Capt223ure_zps3fdtrsdv.jpg
    Capt223ure_zps3fdtrsdv.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Amy1

@Amy1 Actually, I was Duleep's father, Ranjit. His mother then, is also his mother in his current life now and he is also, my son now as well.

I'm quite open about my past lives here. I had a long research thread of my own, that I have since removed for editing, however, I'm still happy to share.

I have the same birthday, November 13th, for my current life and for each of my past lives that I'm aware of and have verified. Ranjit was born on a Monday (1780), Wan Rong (a Chinese woman) was born on a Tuesday (1906) and I on a Wednesday (1974). I'm very close with my mother and her birthday is the day Ranjit died, June 27th.

I was actually told about Ranjit directly in a dream and it took me some research to verify some other details. My ex wife, my son and I look surprisingly similar to our past selves, but the biggest piece of evidence I have is that when I younger, around 16-18, I would have had a sharp pain in my lower right abdomen, just above my waist. The interesting thing was, this only occurred during the winter. I can't remember exactly when, but my guess would be somewhere between November and February. I discovered through research, that Ranjit was stabbed in that area with a sword during battle and again, my guess would be that happened during winter.

Attached is a side by side photo of myself next to a modern portrait of Ranjit.

Is my family of interest to you, in a historical context? I'd be interested to know anything you may know as well :)
Maharaja Ranjit Singh is greatly respected in India by my community and is known to be the most secular ruler. Plenty of books on him are available in Punjabi language

Totoro

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
@Amy1 I can't read or speak Punjabi, but is there anything you recommend I read? I've seen a few documentaries in English on youtube and there's a few books in English, but they're 80-100 years old.

Amy1

Have you watched the movie “ The Black Prince” ?
I’ll look into the literature about Ranjit Singh in English and see if I can recommend you something