Any new books about reincarnation

Discussion in 'Members Lounge' started by Deborah, Apr 5, 2015.

1. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director Staff Member

I'm curious, has anyone seen a NEW book (past two years) about reincarnation? Seems we are long overdue.

How about a good spiritual book - (not based on a religion).

We have a list in the book section below, but I personally need a new one. lolololol :tongue:

2. Cryscat

Cryscat Senior Member

I have not found any. Went though Amazon's latest releases and most seem to be life after death related rather than being about reincarnation.

3. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Emeritus

Deborah,

Here are some books I have read with 2013 and 2014 publication dates. I did not include some that I consider a little far-out. True, most of these are about life-after-death, but I don't see that to be a problem. Stemman's book is from 2012, but I had not seen it mentioned elsewhere.

Answers about the Afterlife, Bob Olson, 2014, Building Bridges Press, A compilation of the author’s 15 years of investigation into life/death.

Destiny of Souls, Michael Newton, Ph.D., 2013, Llewellyn Publications, Informative book filled with subject’s descriptions.

Miracles Happen, Brian Weiss, MD, 2013, Harper One, Stories and comments from 68 of his subjects.

My Son and the Afterlife, Elisa Medhus, MD 2013, Atria Paperback, A mother’s conversations with her dead Son.

On Dragonfly Wings, Daniela L Norris 2014, Axis Mundi Books, A delightful book; a skeptic’s journey to Mediumship.

Reincarnation, Marilou Trask-Curtin, 2014, Llewellyn Publications, A woman examines her past lives.

The Afterlife of Billy Fingers, Annie Kagan, 2013, Hampton Roads, A quick reading book about her dead brother communicating with her.

The Big Book of Reincarnation, Roy Stemman, 2012, Hicrophant Pub., A recent accumulation of data and opinion

The Devine Manual, Wallace Ching, 2013, CreateSpace, Somewhat uninspiring book that was slow reading for me.

The Love Never Ends, Sunny Dawn Johnston, 2014, Sunny Dawn Johnston, A medium tells about her life & what she has learned from spirits.

Why We Are Born, Akemi G, 2014, Akemi G, Some parts very good, makes you think about some things.

Wolf’s Message, Suzanne Giesemann, 2014, Suzanne Giesemann, Very interesting read about a Spirit (her son) called Wolf.

4. Sister Grey

Sister Grey Senior Registered

I haven’t seen many in the bookstores recently that really grabbed me, and I always look. I had accumulated a stash of metaphysical books that I managed to go through during the winter, not too many were memorable, some seemed like rehashes of other books - the same anecdotes and stories that I’ve read several times before, nothing ’fresh’. Some were good and made me think and some made me roll my eyes but I keep trying.

One I enjoyed was Angel in My Pocket by Sukey Forbes, it’s life after death, not reincarnation, and I don’t know it it’s that interesting and I admit I liked it because the author is Old Family and Old Money (descendent of Emerson) which gave it a bit of panache.

Occasionally one runs across references to reincarnation in unrelated books, e.g. artist Susan Branch mentions in one of her books that she feels she was Beatrix Potter in a past life, and I always find those sort of casual asides interesting.

5. rangehorn

rangehorn New Member

I have read a few books on reincarnation but that the last was about a year ago. Never had so much time this days but I would want to read The Love Never Ends by Sunny Dawn Johnston. Seems to me that it is very interesting.

6. bamboobuddha

bamboobuddha Senior Registered

Reincarnation

There is a really cute fiction book called Reincarnation by Susanne Weyn. It is a love story that follows two souls who meet each other in various lives (prehistory, greece, egypt, american civil war, present, etc). I'm reading it now, it is an interesting concept and a simple read (if not a bit confusing at times).

7. Cryscat

Cryscat Senior Member

a fiction book titled, "The Memory Painter," by Gwendolyn Womack, has reincarnation running all the way though it.