Anybody have past lives as a soldier in WWII?

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Jonny Of The Wolfkin, Mar 26, 2002.

1. tanker

tanker Senior Registered

Just seen this part of your story. Absolutely as I remember. But I'm sorry you were amongst those who had to surrender. Their fate was probably worse than ours.

Sk17, Owl, inhaltslos and 1 other person like this.
  2. Sk17

Sk17 Active Member

Hi fireflydancing :) ,

I am studying in a college, i live with my parents.

I have caring parents and a lot of friends but i have not told anyone about this. Because many people don't believe in stuff like that.

Yes, these memories scare me a bit. But i have decided to get over it. My past cannot hurt me. If anything, i am luckier than most people that i know there is life beyond death and all the good friends and relations we make with other people are carried over to another life.

At the same time, as my soul has already experience the "worst" , i dont have to worry about "worst". I have already had the worst. This makes me feel compassionate and sensitive of other person's pain since i have experienced much of it too. In this life i have a intuition that i will live relatively peacefully and happily. I feel my wife was my soulmate. And i feel i will meet her again. I think our connection transcends all the limitations.

I think perhaps there is a reason why certain souls tend to remember past lives. I think god wants us to learn something. That this journey never ends and death is just like a temporary sleep and then our soul wakes up from death and takes rebirth again.

Our actions determine our life. And by our good actions , we can make our life infinitely beautiful. Law of karma.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2019
    KenJ, fireflydancing and tanker like this.
  3. Sk17

Sk17 Active Member

Hi tanker!

Did you got addicted to smoking during the war? I still have this tendency in my life. Although i rarely smoke. I tend to chew nicotine gum sometimes just to calm the cravings. At times i feel intense cravings to smoke.

tanker likes this.
  4. Sk17

Sk17 Active Member

I think the job of a tank driver was much harder. Thanks for sharing this.

Do you remember anything about Hitler? I was viewing an old speech of Hitler and i got all the flashbacks of ' heil H , heil H. I mean it was crazy how all the German people and soldiers believed and even adored hitler back then. But he was a monster.

5. Sk17

Sk17 Active Member

Exactly, i think his speeches inspired me when i was a soldier. I also remember the 'N' salute. The first time i viewed his speech. I was shocked. My heartbeat skyrocketed. I felt emotional and familiar.

But i regret all of it now. Due to his actions tens of millions of people lost their lives. History will always remember him as a monster.

6. Sk17

Sk17 Active Member

I

I think we tend to carry the tendencies from our past lives. I like western movies or specifically hollywood more than bollywood. :)
    I feel attracted to jesus and church more than hindu gods. Even in appearance i have relatively lighter skin tone and Caucasian features. But my family tree also belongs to the northern part of india above 30 degrees latitude.

I guess it is the desire of our soul to experience different cultures.

I think probablilty of being in Asia is more than one would think. More specifically India or China.

fireflydancing likes this.
  7. Sk17

Sk17 Active Member

I understand that its not easy to really let go of things. But i dont want some mishap in my past lives to affect me in this life.

I am a very spiritual person. Even though i am raised as a hindu but I dont affliate myself with any religion. I believe we can overcome anything in this life. God does not test us beyond our limits. I believe we suffered a lot in past life so that we may appreciate happiness in little things in this life.

KenJ likes this.
  8. Sk17

Sk17 Active Member

I feel i was a heavy smoker in my past life. I smoke only 3-4 times a month when i am alone. And i feel sudden euphoria like a long addiction is being satisfied. I feel in my own element when i smoke. With each puff, i desire another cigarette and sometimes its so hard to control.

I realize that it is very harmful and it can cause variety of cancers. But its going to be very hard to resist this temptation later in life.

9. tanker

tanker Senior Registered

Despite the temptation, seeing someone dying from lung cancer is enough to stop you smoking for life.

Sk17 and inhaltslos like this.
  10. BenjaminFR

BenjaminFR Senior Registered

Hello Sk17, I discovered your posts and am happy that you found in this thread some relief, knowing that you are not the only one to remember being in the hellhole that was Stalingrad.

I did find your posts regarding the burden of remembering very relatable to my experience, although I have to say, since going through my own personal adventure with my past in the German army, I have changed a lot, and for the better. My thread is around here, also, where Tanker also contributed in a very meaningful manner, if you want to read my words.

Regarding to smoking, I can relate also! My last known picture of my previous incarnation (taken only hours before my death) is depicting me holding a cigarette, and today it is a demon I also struggled with. I know it sounds stupid to say, but trust me, you would be much better off without it. It is actually not that big of a deal as soon as you get rid of the idea that quitting is going to make your life worse. For me, working in the field of cancer nowadays, seeing numerous patients suffering from various lung and throat tumors was enough to make me quit smoking, and currently I rely on substitutes to get through it. I am sure you will find within you the strength to cast this horrendous habit away!

All the best to you Sk17!

Benjamin

tanker and Sk17 like this.
  11. Sk17

Sk17 Active Member

Thanks tanker and Benjamin for your kind advice. :)

tanker likes this.
  12. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Emeritus

Just a comment about smoking that I used to stop - "you only need to stop just one - the next one"

Sk17 and tanker like this.
  13. Seth Capel

Seth Capel New Member

High I'm Seth Capel I'm a sophomore in high school and I would like to get some answers to some of these feelings I receive. Every know and then I get this feeling associated with a blue sky and white clouds. Since a young age I've always been interested in ww2 aviation. Specifilly the U.S aviation. Im sort of a jock soccer player or what not and I keep my research on the down low but I really believe I was once a world war 2 American pilot.But not only is it a feeling and a picture its a smell as well like a Nice autumn Sunday evening. This picture I am high in the sky and I believe im in a cockpit. Every time I talk about it I feel as if im almost convincing myself .
    Can anyone give me answers ?

14. CanSol

CanSol Senior Registered

It could very well be that you were an U.S aviator during WWII
    Not all memories are visual, smell, sounds, thoughts, feelings are also valid memories

15. Seth Capel

Seth Capel New Member

Thankyou but I also have visual and smell involved in this feeling. I just wish I could figure out who I was.

16. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Emeritus

Welcome Seth, I'd like to introduce you to James Leininger and the book by his parents entitled Soul Survivor. There are several videos on YT about him. You might also be interested in Carol Bowman's books.

17. Seth Capel

Seth Capel New Member

ok I will check it out

18. Klaus Heisermann

Klaus Heisermann Trotz Allem

[put in profile]
    If anyone is interested, I've just made this Discord group for anyone with German WW2 PLs.
    (Just made as in, I finished putting it together about an hour ago now).

19. Bellona324

Bellona324 Divine Femboy

Heyy I have a discord. Can you send me a link? Thanks. Yes, I was a WW2 German too. I also have a Japanese Empire server but it’s not past-life related

edit: Nvm, I’m in. I’m the one with the anime profile pic

Last edited: Oct 3, 2019
    Klaus Heisermann likes this.
  20. SThunder151

SThunder151 Member

Hey guys! I recently did the self-hypnosis, all quiet and by myself multiple times for several days. Here is a little known fact about me before I begin.
    I have blond hair and blue eyes. I am Brazilian. I live in America. My last name is German. Half of my family is Italian, the other half is German, but everybody is partially Brazilian all together. I love WW2 history and I love guns too! I am fascinated with bolt-action rifles and snipers, mostly the Kar98k and Mosin-Nagant as my favorites. I never own a bolt-action rifle before, but when I went to the gun show in my city. My heart dropped in excitement when I held one of the bolt-action rifles. It felt like gold to me. I always wanted to understand more about Germany in WW2 and I get frustrated when I keep hearing history about the allies, because I feel like they are not telling the whole story. When I was very young as a kid. I never knew what the flag of any country except America and Brazil, but one day while my parents were driving on a road trip. I drew a flag of Germany, which happens to be the Swastika flag, and I drew it perfectly. I showed it to my dad, and he said that the flag is bad and that's not Germany's flag. I remember feeling very confused and I told my dad, "But I thought Germany's flag always look like this, I don't remember them changing it. I don't know what the flag looks like then." P.S. For some reason, I just don't like French people nor attracted to them (I like French food though), however, I like Russian women more than Brazilian women, and my parents think I'm weird because of that.

Comparing me and a German Wehrmacht soldier pretty much sounds identical. Personally, I don't hate Hitler because he saved Germany from collapse, but he did get into too much blood and war, and that makes me sad. Another reason is the passion to write books even biography. I have attempted to write about my whole life when I got really depressed and suicidal 3 times in my life, almost like a diary, but I never ever got to finish and they ended up being thrown away or lost.

So here is my reincarnation.
    I felt myself wearing a thick, dark, and military uniform. I can feel the fabric of the uniform. I don't have blonde hair, I have blackish or dark brown hair. I don't even know the eye color. It was very, very cold and snowy. I looked at my feet and saw my boots over the snow, then I looked around me, saw my Kar98k. I looked my rifle and I felt like it was my rifle, it belonged to me and it was mine. I appear to have a friend who loves cracking up jokes in harsh times and he uses the MG42 along with his other buddies. The famous joke he made was comparing his MG42 to his genital, and showing the Soviets how big and sexy it is. That joke always made me laugh and he was the funniest guy in my squad. I always see my self near him, I never co-operate the MG42 with him, or hold the parts nor ammo. I saw myself as a just an infantry soldier with a Kar98k and a pistol. I barely ever use my pistol, so I don't remember exactly what it was, it could be the P-38 since I saw plenty of those. I also saw Lugers as well, but not as often. Also, I heard my name being yelled by following squad members, "FRIEDRICH! FRIEDRICH! (German language blah, blah, blah) During combat, I saw a lot of disturbing things, but I continued with more sessions to see how far I can get before I felt like it was too much. Most of the time, I went to villages, farms, then I went to small towns, then a city where they had a bunch of broken buildings and city was in fire and chaos. At that city, I eventually got captured by the Soviets along with my friend and I was taken somewhere else where they shot me in the back of the head. *I have a small round birthmark at the back of my head. Yeah, that made me sad, but I never felt hate for the executioner nor for my enemies, I believed that I suffered so much in the war that I just wanted it all to end. I did more sessions to understand who was I before I end in war. My family calls me "Adam" and my last name is "Friedrich." (I checked German WW2 Cemetary records in Volkbund.de and several Adam Friedrich existed). I have only 1 sibling, she was my sister and I always call her "Sophie" despite her name is "Sophia." [In myself today, I have 2 siblings in which one of them is called "Lillyan" and I always call her "Lilly."] In my house, I saw the wooden table, wooden chairs, radio, etc. Inside, it looked like a house you would see in a museum today, but back then there wasn't much advancement in technology yet. The house has two floors and looks like a Bavarian-style home. In school age, I love writing stories and I'm not much of a reader. Everything about the school feels like wooden desks and chalkboards. I remember always hearing Nazi propaganda on the radio, thinking that was the actual real news.
    So that concludes the end of my reincarnation. Whether the accuracy between me and Adam Friedrich is correct or something is missing. I would say that I used to be a WW2 German infantry soldier, I died during Operation Barbarossa or right after it. Whether I went to Heaven or not, I waited until the year 2000 to be born again so that I could live a life that I couldn't accomplish in the previous and write the novels that I was meant to write. Thank you, everyone, for reading and yes I recently published a novel on Amazon and it needs to be updated because the prequeal and sequal doesn't match up. God Bless you guys!

Stewardess Ester Ősz and tanker like this.
  21. Stewardess Ester Ősz

Stewardess Ester Ősz Probationary

Thank you for comming here and sharing this, SThunder! I also had a German WW2 life. And allthough I dont have many actual memories of it, it still impacts my current life a lot. A lot of things happening to me, that are somehow to be expected, but that I cannot explain. Lot of strange coincidences. People I sometimes meet, whom I never met before, but there is a certain connection there that I just cant put my finger on. And I can see that they feel the same way with me, but they dont say anything about it. And neither do I. We dont dare to, you see.

22. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Emeritus

Your thoughts/ambition about being a marksman/sniper are similar to mine at your age, now the thoughts of that are repugnant. Thanks for sharing your story, I hope to hear more in the future.

23. SThunder151

SThunder151 Member

Thank you guys! I also wonder what if we were to visit our grave. Has there been a story about someone visiting their own past self dead in the cemetery? Also, I plan to visit Europe soon and go to Ukraine and Russia, and probably Volgograd (Stalingrad).
    I am a traveler myself and I have grown to travel a lot. I do very rarely but occasionally throughout my life before and after my session where I had nightmares that detailed horrible and death. It could be trauma from my past life. I also wonder how many past time WW2 soldiers live today and why they choose to come back between the 90s/early 2000s. There is evidence to prove this such as popular video games being First Person Shooters and movies with guns and action. I also believe the cold war is what we waited for to end so we can come back and we are born away from Germany or Austria unless some of you are not.

I will be glad to chat more with you guys and about me and my novels as well!

Stewardess Ester Ősz and KenJ like this.
  24. reincarnatedWW2soldier

reincarnatedWW2soldier Member

Hello. I'm in this life a 30-year old female, living in Sweden.

10 years ago, I was told by a psychic that I was involved in WWII but she couldn't see much more, than that I had something to do with the SS... I was upset, because the question I asked I had no idea would lead into WWII, especially not Hitler's Germany. I was also upset because an ex I had was telling people that he used to be a Nazi... I never knew if I should believe him or not, and I had no proof of his past... But I accepted him anyway, and this made me feel ashamed when this new information about a past life of mine was shed to light.

One or two years ago, I listened to a past life regression hypnosis on YouTube for fun, and saw visions of a snowy landscape, a cabin, someone being killed or wounded by a big animal, and someone shouting from the open cabin door: "you can't be out there!"

A month ago, or less, I started listen to past life regression hypnosis on YouTube and Spotify again. I saw myself speak in German. Saying "dein Führer ist verrückt" - "your leader/Führer is completely crazy". And talking to someone about the showers in the concentration camps saying that there isn't always just water in there.

I've seen myself since, talk to more people about the showers, as if to tell the truth to the unknowing.

A psychic recently told me that I was a male soldier in WWII, in Germany, but that I didn't like what Germany was doing, and she didn't know about my visions or the first psychic...

I've also seen a woman with a baby. Who I think might be in a relationship with me in the past life, but I'm not sure yet...

I'm trying to find other pieces of information, so I can see how it all fits together.

SThunder151, KenJ and Eva1942 like this.
  25. Eva1942

Eva1942 A Walking Enigma...

Welcome reincarnatedWWIIsoldier!

Another ex-SS man! Seems like you *possibly* May have been involved with the camps at some stage?

What you mention about the showers correct. That is why the liberators were so overwhelmed with the amount of filth that the inmates were in. You were too scared to take a shower incase one day it was gas that came out of the shower head and not water.

The woman you describe with the baby was most likely either your wife or a mistress (yes it did happen even with soldiers on the fronts). I’m just guessing here...

A lot of soldiers post 1942 (some earlier) knew that the war was lost and Hitler was crackers in the head. Also it was about the time they all realised that they were fighting for a madman. Hitler could have been great had he not started with his hatred of the Jews, Homosexuals etc.

Hope this helps you,
    Eva x

26. reincarnatedWW2soldier

Thank you!

The exact wording of extracts from the first convo I saw/heard about the showers were: "but it's water..." "yes, TODAY it is...!".

27. Eva1942

Yes, it was not every day but some days. As a prisoner you never had any idea.

In any of your regressions did you hear the local language? That will give you a clue as to where you may have been.

Eva x

28. reincarnatedWW2soldier

I've heard English and German.

29. Eva1942

Most SS men were bilingual (SS men were considered the elite and mostly came from privileged middle-high class backgrounds) so they could speak a few languages. So it’s a possibility you were bilingual.

Are their any countries in the East where the camps were that elevate any feeling in you? That’s a good indicator too.

Eva x

30. reincarnatedWW2soldier

Well, I chose German as a class in high school. Some sort of feeling I had for that country.