Atlas Auberry / Jaylen Robinson (USA) 2019 Dr Jim Tucker case

Discussion in 'Children's Past Lives -Age 7 & under' started by SleeplessFox, May 25, 2021.

1. SleeplessFox

SleeplessFox Senior Member

Dear community

I'm sure some of you might already have seen the netflix documentary "surviving death" (see this topic http://reincarnationforum.com/threa...tflix-program-reincarnation.9684/#post-129960).

Since this case became more and more public in details I thought it could be worth bringing it up with it's own topic entry on our board.

If you haven't seen the documentary that features Dr. Jim B. Tucker investigating the child's claims, have a look on this article that covers most of the details:
    https://eu.courierpress.com/story/l...atured-netflix-documentary-series/4170533001/

There's also a (kind of "spooky arranged") summary of the case in this video:

Would love to hear some opinions on that case.

Cheers
    SF

Summer785 likes this.
  2. Sheeply

Sheeply Senior Member

Hi!

just had a search about the case. I found it amazing (if true) that he remembered his whole name.
    It must be terrible being able to remember your own murder, especially as a kid, who doesn’t really understand what death is yet.

I haven’t had a chance to watch the video yet, what are your opinions?

3. Susie C

Susie C It’s Me, Susie

I enjoyed the video immensely! It was well researched and set forth facts without throwing out absolutes.

4. SleeplessFox

SleeplessFox Senior Member

That's also my opinion. I'm really looking forward for an upcoming book by Dr. Tucker in which he might geht more into the details of this case (and some more validation examples).

Susie C likes this.