Attorney remembers her past life

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Deborah, Apr 16, 2005.

1. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director Staff Member

Attorney remembers her past life and documents the memories like a court case.

Have any of you watched this short video? It's about 30 minutes long - a wonderful presentation. Skeptics will have to take note. :)

Critics will say reincarnation can not be proven - Angela Grubbs disagrees.

She is a practicing defense litigator in the federal court system. Angela graduated from Emory University with a Bachelor's degree in Spanish and International Studies and then attended law school at the University of Miami.

In her book titled Chosen To Believe -- Angela shares the fascinating story of a young woman whose dreams lead her to a specific woman living at the turn of the century in America. Angela has documented her case and the book is now available: Chosen to Believe

Forum Staff fully supports Angela's efforts and her dedication to investigate and document the facts; facts that would hold up in a court of law. For those looking for proof of reincarnation, her book will amaze you.

[​IMG]

2. Deborah

I am bringing this in as a new thread for discussion. Has anyone read it? Care to comment? If you watch the video I bet you'll want the book.

3. Kristopher

Kristopher Senior Registered

What one is her video? I clicked on the link and it says "Click on the thumbnail of the expert or experiencer to view the

interview with that person"

I looked through them but I'm unsure what one I should click on:D

4. Kristopher

Ohhh silly me, got it now:laugh: I don't know how I didn't see it first time:D I'm going to watch it right now!

5. ArnoldVinette

ArnoldVinette Arnold Vinette

Thanks Deborah

Looks very interesting.

Thank you for highlighting that Deborah.

Watched it twice and very interesting.

Very neat that Angela was able to get all of the details from her dreams to research her past life and have evidence of this past life still exist both on the internet and in real life. Luck or fate?

1895 to 1923 - died at 28 years with two children 3 years and 9 months.

Date of birth for current life 1972, age in 2011 39 years.

Spacing between remembered past life and current one is 49 years.

This definitely leaves room for a life in between that may not have been remembered yet.

Very interesting.

Special thanks to Angela Grubbs for being interested enough to investigate and record her findings.

And special thanks to Deborah for finding and sharing.

More proof towards the concept of life after life.

One life is just the stepping stone to next one.

-------------

What makes this concept even more interesting is the ability to connect with family descendents if their is a desire.

If Angela's previous children now aged 88 and 91 years had had children between 1939 and 1949 that would put those kids at 62 to 72 years of age in 2011.

The next generation of kids would have been born between 1957 to 1967 making them 44 to 54 years of age in 2011.

Just a little bit older than Angela is today in 2011 at 39 years.

The whole concept of people recognizing and accepting previous lives opens up a whole new ability to meet the living spirits of ancesters.

This of course is not a new idea as it has come up in many same family reincarnations.

Today it just finally hit home. Very interesting!

Arnie

6. Lady2

Lady2 Senior Registered

You're right - I watched the video and now I want to read the book! :) Fascinating story, incredible detail...

7. Deborah

Thank you Lady2 for all the great reflections. I met Angela in 2005 in Georgia because of this forum. I was at a CCA conference on college business which is where she is from. She made my trip. A wonderful woman. High integrity and smart! :cool

I hope you enjoy the book.

8. Tinkerman

Tinkerman Administrator Staff Member Super Moderator

I've read the book and it is excellent. She tells her story quite well!:thumbsup:

9. Kristopher

Interesting story. It's amazing how she knew things about the church even though it had been changed for at least 50years.

10. kmatjhwy

kmatjhwy Senior Member

Thanks Deborah very much for posting thiis story. Great Video! Now would like to go and read the book.

11. Delonada

Delonada Senior Registered

The link seems to be down for me. Is anybody else experiencing that problem?

Regarding skeptics, they are often no better than those who believe as they have often made the decision to disbelieve implicitly whereas some might implicitly believe blindly.