• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Birth Chart Confusion?

TheCuriousOne

Always Searching...
So I know Edgar Cayce said that people who die of old age have the same signs as the day they died in the next life, and people who die in accidents have their signs flipped, but what about people who die of diseases? What category would they fall under?

I think it would depend on their age. As in are they older or younger? If younger, it would be considered a premature death.

So I know Edgar Cayce said that people who die of old age have the same signs as the day they died in the next life, and people who die in accidents have their signs flipped, but what about people who die of diseases? What category would they fall under?
I think that is much too dogmatic, things are rarely 'black and white' in that way. Edgar Cayce frequently gave a lot of very dubious or inaccurate information, and these hard & fast birth sign rules were, IMO, yet another.

Dr. Ian Stevenson gives birth & death dates for this subjects' former & current lives, when the dates were available, and the correlations that you speak of were not in evidence. In Dr. Stevenson's work, there seems to have been very little spiritual planning or strategy that went into selection of another body, subjects would speak of their memories of just wandering around the region, sitting in a tree, etc. until they decided to jump into a fetus that was to their liking. We love to think that there are high spiritual reasons and lessons for everything and a divine order & purpose, but this could all simply be our orderly & education-oriented European cultural mindset attempting to impose our own desires and values upon what is essentially a random, primal, and un-supervised process.

Or, one's soul evolution could have something to do with how much thought goes into selecting a new body and making sure its physical and astrological bearing are in line with the lessons that soul wishes to face in the new lifetime.

Who knows...

Back