Birth marks and reincarnation

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Cedena, Jul 9, 2021.

1. Cedena

Cedena New Member

I have no birthmark, although when I was born within minutes I was given a needle into my forehead for having jaundice (born in 1991 in a German hospital) would that have anything to do with a past life? It’s the oldest marking I’ve got. I have also felt a very strong feeling that I’m not supposed to be in this time. I was meant for a different time, and not to be residing in Oklahoma my whole life. All the questions I’ve ever had and no one to help me answer any of them. My mother tries her best to help me as she has remembered at least one of her past lives. I’ve tried and failed many times.

fireflydancing and The Traveler like this.
  2. There and back again

There and back again Senior Member

Welcome to the forum, just give it time and something will turn up. If you remember any dreams there could be a clue or two there as for belonging to a different time it is kinda common and in my opinion a good sign. Anyway always take note of those feelings as that has guided people to answers they would likely never had so if you feel attached to a particular area or time more so than would be normal then it is something to look into.

fireflydancing likes this.
  3. The Traveler

The Traveler Senior Registered

i born too with jaundice,and also with a genetical syndrome.
    But i guess not, or i am not sure. i can give you some hints, with astrology if you want, i contact with you on PM and we talk about that, there is some indication on the birth chart of persons about their PL, but astrology can't tell you exactly who you was and when you lived before. but you can know a lot of things about your self and yourself and your PL.
    on my personal case, there are involved jupiter and the degree of ascendant about my sickness.

the other way i know is regressive hypnosis but is not 100% sure that works, the fact is that only you can remember things. what's your first memory? what kind of person you was into your early childhood?
    birdmark... i have 2 birdmarks,
    one in my right thigh and one in the back of my neck.
    consider that is a good thing not have birthmarks, cause by PL perspectives they are connected to violent death
    s.

4. Cyrus

Cyrus Senior Registered

Hi, everybody.

Well, I had a violent death in my PL, and I haven't any birthmarks now, except some insignificant moles.

Only the soul migrates into this life from the previous one, the previous body being totally discarded, and the soul is, to all effects, invisible.

The body we get in this life is brand new, so any marks it can have will be only related to what happened to it in this life (the only life it has ever had).

So any tales of birthmarks being related to the details of what might have ocurred to anybody in his/her PL are just pure phantasy, seriously and negatively compromising the concept of reincarnation, making it look as a kind of a withcraft.

IMHO.

Regards.

SeekerOfKnowledge likes this.
  5. Speedwell

Speedwell Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Last edited: Jul 10, 2021
  6. The Traveler

The Traveler Senior Registered

- So why on a ian stevenson case of rebirth have a deformed ear, when in his previous life was assassinated by gunshots and one of the bullets shoots him into ear?
    - Same about a policeman killed by a shoot on heart by bandits.
    on new life he was cardiopathic.
    I guess simply soul is bioenergy and as that when come into a body can write and edit some treat of DNA code. no strange witchcraft, but just a transcription of information from astral body to physical body.
    what happen to body reflects on soul and viceversa. you know, body, aura, soul and mind are interconnected, there is not hard separation, what happen to one, affect the others.

7. Eva1942

Eva1942 A Walking Enigma...

East or West Germany? West Germany had many different methods to East Germany (I'm sure you know East Germany was Communist/Russian). If you returned in 1991, you were indeed a WWII soul, but where, only you can know that. Most souls who returned (reincarnate/born) between the late 1940's up until around 1992, were ex-WWII/Cold War souls. Germans left Germany in droves (from my own research), post-war because they were often ridiculed for living in Hitler's Germany, so it's not really a surprise to know that you live in Oklahoma now. Where do you 'feel' you're supposed to be? Often we return (reincarnate/born) to a country for a reason, so do you know your reason for returning (reincarnating) to Germany? This might be a subconscious thing that you are not consciously aware of yet, but know subconsciously.

If you left with unfinished business in the former place/country/time, then I understand the feelings of feeling 'out of time'. I left unfinished business behind in Third Reich Germany and German occupied Czechoslovakia, which is why I long to return to these places in this lifetime. I often feel 'foreign' being all the way over here in Australia, because for me - Europe (Germany/Czech Republic) is 'Home'. Covid travel restrictions severely dented my ability to heal and return, so I am hoping when restrictions ease I can continue in my healing.

Birthmarks are often reincarnation-based physical evidence, but many people have birthmarks from various things and therefore cannot always be used as a definite reincarnation marker. I don't feel this has anything to do with your birthmark, but unfinished business from your former life wherever that was and the trauma you sustained possibly from WWII/Cold War or the post-war aftermath.

Eva x

There and back again likes this.
  8. There and back again

There and back again Senior Member

Going to concur that a lot of souls dumped that hell hole along with many other Euro countries because of all that and I still carry some baggage from that which makes it much harder to be tolerant of ideologues. I honestly feel pretty done with this world and just want to move on though it would have been a great help had the information we take for granted was available back in those days otherwise some of us would have moved on in peace. Back to the ideologues there is a vibe, an energy, and a personality never mind the type of mind that was and still is so common place that drives me angry as a consequence of those times.

9. Elle C.

Elle C. Senior Member

I have a birthmark and no connections I can think of to it (about 3 inches up from my elbow on the backside). I also have vitiligo, and I look like I have been burned on my hands, arms and legs for the most part. Not connected to PL there either.

Sometimes, things just happen IMO.

SeekerOfKnowledge and Speedwell like this.