Boomerang Effect (Reincarnation and NDE)

Discussion in 'Parapsychology' started by dking777, Oct 10, 2011.

1. dking777

dking777 Senior Registered

[​IMG]

During the summer of 1969 (after one of my NDE's) I was trying to explain various themes to my Grandfather about "eternal life" as opposed to our "temporary life" and how the cycles of physical lives worked - according to what my young 9 year old mind had retained from my 'near-death' episodes.

When I explained what I knew of it - my Grandfather said it sounded like I was talking about a boomerang. I told him the starting point and the ending point of the path projected in the 'cycles of lives' was the same. It was thrown into 'time' at one direction and always returned to the very same location it was thrown from. I was trying to tell him - the path was already 'cut' - as if the 'boomerang effect' of the spirit had cut a 'trail' through a 'thick forest.'

When my Grandfather drew an image of what a 'boomerang' looked like - I felt it was an accurate metaphor of the 'yin-yang' effect required through the cycles of lives. In my young 9 year old mind - the 'spirit' had two sides that were opposites of one another. You had to have the two sides working in opposition to one another - to cut the 'trail' through the dark 'forest' of time.

I told my Grandfather that in my 'trip to the light' - the first and the last lives had already been lived. They had already been project in the moment of creation. Having a go in this world was to leave our 'sense' of knowing behind and immersing ourselves into the 'sense of unknowing.' (I didn't know enough to use the word ignorance.)

There was the 'eternal' [celestial] point of view (without time) and there was the 'terrestrial' point of view (with time) after my NDE. They were as different as night and day.

In my young 9 year old mind - when celestial 'creation' occurred in the 'blink' of an eye in the eternal frame - everything within time (terrestrial-from start to finish) was created.

Past, present and future were one and the same when I escape the 'time zone' of the 'terrestrial realm' and floated off into the 'celestial realm.'

• "I was told that before we're born, we have to take an oath that we will pretend time and space are real so we can come here and advance our spirit. If you don't promise, you can't be born." (from Jeanie Dicus' near-death experience, 1974)
    • "Space and time are illusions that hold us to our physical realm; out there all is present simultaneously." (from Beverly Brodsky's near-death experience, 1970)
    • "During this experience, time had no meaning. Time was an irrelevant notion. It felt like eternity. I felt like I was there an eternity." (from Grace Bubulka's near-death experience, 1988?)
    • "I didn't know if I had been in that light for a minute of a day or a hundred years." (from Jayne Smith's near-death experience, 1965?)
    • "Earthly time had no meaning for me anymore. There was no concept of "before" or "after." Everything - past, present, future - existed simultaneously." (from Kimberly Sharp's near-death experience, date unknown)
    • "Time could also be contracted, I found. Centuries would condense into seconds. Millenniums would shrink into moments. The entire civilization that I was part of passed by in the blink of an eye." (from John Star's near-death experience, date unknown)
    How the New Physics is Validating NDE Concepts by C.D. Rollins

"At its deeper level reality is a sort of superhologram in which the past, present, and future all exist simultaneously." Does Objective Reality Exist, or is the Universe a Phantasm?

2. usetawuz

usetawuz Senior Registered

Dking, first, we are the same age, and second, holy cow! I got a real sense of warmth resonate while reading your missive. I am not sure I understand it all but it sure felt right, and I will go over it and your references. Thank you.

I have struggled with the idea of "no time" and "all time existing in an instant". I cannot tell if I am resisting or rejecting it or if it is simply beyond my ken.

3. Kapitan

Kapitan Probationary

I can relate with what you mentioned about the celestial time. After my experience, 'linear time' was all but destroyed. I have not been able to 'regain' that same 'frame of mind' so to speak regarding time - and I don't believe I ever will.

I'm not bothered by it though - I feel more free.

4. Totoro

Totoro Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

I think it's interesting too. I have a feeling I was born at a specific time for a specific reason, one of them being that it was at the end of the vietnam war. I think my father (previous life) didn't want me born where or when I may become involved in the wars since WWII.

If you think about the concept of no time and all time, at the same time, it explains how and why we receive messages when we do. That's the only way they could be delivered.. surely this is the stuff of synchronicity.

5. dking777

I feel - it was boggling my young mind at the age of 9 when I spoke to my Grandfather. I buried the memories and went on with my life. Recalling them again now - it still boggles my own rational and logical mind. Such is the 'mysteries' of spiritual life.

DK

6. dking777

4th Grade Parable

When I entered 4th grade - I used a protractor and drew a circle and divided the circle into 'degrees.' I was trying to draw a diagram of the 'past and future' lives that I had sight of during my 'death' experience. Someone back then told me it looked like a zodiac chart. I had no idea what astrology was in 4th grade. I drew a circled in the middle of the outer circle and divided each 'physical temporary' life by lines coming to the inner circle. The 'inner circle' was the 'soul' itself. (As opposed to the 'spirit.') [The spirit -to me as a child -was the breath the physical body and the 'soul' shared and had in common. The 'spirit' was NOT the soul and the soul was NOT the spirit - even though they were a part and parcel of each other.]

From 3rd to 5th grades - I had multiple 'near-death' and out of body adventures due to a cardiac condition that left my body without vital signs for a short duration. During this time there were three 'death' episodes where the 'silver cord' was severed and had to be restored by a 'divine hand.' The 'near-death' and 'death' episodes were as different as 'night and day.' It was from the 'viewpoint' of the 'souls' perspective that I drew the 'wheel' trying to illustrate the past and future lives being part of the whole and complete soul itself.

In my 'near-death' episodes - I would encounter 'angelical guides' and ask a question about the future - or a future life. I would be told,

"For the 'unknowing mind' that you currently walk with - that has not been determined yet."

This gave way for me to study that there were different levels of 'knowledge' (or gnosis) and one hand didn't always know what the other hand was up to. I wouldn't be allowed access to the 'soul level' of knowledge pertaining to the future lives. I was politely told - it was none of my business while I walked in human form attached to a human mind. The 'soul' itself had to 'grant' me that knowledge for a purpose to serve the 'soul's' needs. It would not come to me for the sake of my own desire or curiosity. (Much to my young mind's disappointment.)

Over the years - I developed the attitude that my 'soul' was the 'pilot' in control of the path I was on - and I was the 'co-pilot.' It brought me a great sense of harmony to know - something beyond my own personal understanding was guiding and steering me in the right direction for the sake of 'spiritual growth.'

DK

7. hydrolad

hydrolad Senior Moderator Super Moderator

QUOTE: This gave way for me to study that there were different levels of 'knowledge' (or gnosis) and one hand didn't always know what the other hand was up to. I wouldn't be allowed access to the 'soul level' of knowledge pertaining to the future lives. I was politely told - it was none of my business while I walked in human form attached to a human mind. The 'soul' itself had to 'grant' me that knowledge for a purpose to serve the 'soul's' needs. It would not come to me for the sake of my own desire or curiosity. (Much to my young mind's disappointment.)

This pretty much sums up what I've come to believe over the years, basically: "When we want you to know something, we'll tell you (sounds like your Parents!)

For myself, this is why I don't go to see Mediums, looking for relatives to converse with, just my luck, I go seeking Aunt Mary and get the Evil Knife Slasher instead!!! :eek:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2011
  8. tiltjlp

tiltjlp A Recycled Soul

An interesting concept presented in a way I had never considered. Thanks for giving something to ponder.

9. Kapitan

Kapitan Probationary

I have to agree with what Hydrolad stated where it concerns many people bugging me about the prior soul...who was he? where did he go? etc. etc.

Ugh. I don't make it any of my business - so I don't know what would make them think that I would stick my nose in that place in order to make it theirs. [​IMG]

10. dking777

I think there is an old Buddhist Proverb that states, "When the disciple is ready, the Master will appear." I read this back in the early 80's and for myself - the 'inner' soul has it own persona as well as wisdom. I feel that when the human mind gets weary of looking for answers outside itself - it will eventually turn inward and find the true master of divine knowledge is our own soul. [Paramatman]

DK

11. hydrolad

hydrolad Senior Moderator Super Moderator

To dking777

True, so true, I’m familiar with that Buddhist Proverb also, it’s been a kind of mantra throughout my life.

Even though I was raised a Methodist in a staunch Christian family, as I got older, I started to develop my own belief system which included teachings from Buddhism and other religious disciplines.

Enough that I DON’T on purpose try to hurt any living creature UNLESS it is trying to hurt me first.

I will even give them the benefit of the doubt rather than kill them, but since I’m deadly allergic to wasps, bees, hornets, etc, I have to be real careful.

Here in the South (as elsewhere) people swerve all over the road trying to hit a snake, but I try to avoid it, but not at the expense of a human life.

Basically, my feelings are: let each lifeform live, according to it’s divine purpose!