• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Can A Deceased Spouse return to their partner in a different body?

I am sorry for your loss. If the medium is referring to this current life time then his spirit needs to be reborn in a new body, that is he will be then re-born as a baby. If the medium is referring to a future life then the same thing goes there, then the idea that you 2 will be reborn together, will meet up in that life one way or another. The idea is that one is re-born with your soul-group so soul-mates may loose each other for a while but will then be reunited again. In the meantime you still spiritually have a connection.

Yep - Down the rabbit hole I go. I have a medium telling me that my husband wants to - is negotiating with Spirit and is planning on - a return to me (reincarnation) in a different body. I could not get any deeper down the rabbit hole if I tried. lol
Comments/thoughts?? (can't wait to see em;)

Lauren Todd, Hummmmmm! I'm sorry but in my opinion Not likely sorry :( Reason why is in general there needs to be time for the soul to live out it's heaven life in the astral and mental dimensions of existences before making the decision to reincarnate back again in the lower worlds of duality, time and space.

While we are alive in the physicals world we work off old karma from PL however we also create new karma while we are here as well. If this karma is not all work out in the physical world it must be worked out in the higher dimensions which is connected to the present personality and lower ego. In fact most of man's karma is of an emotional and mental nature. So while alive here any unfilled dreams, aspirations, emotional, mental or spiritual growth that did not take place here must by karma law find it's expression and manifestations on the higher dimensions where the lower ego can realize it's full protentional to it's fullest extent. This is what man calls heaven. Any serious negative karma is usually worked out in the lower astral plane. This is a state of being that is more primal, instinctive with primitive emotional states of fear and other lower emotional states of being. Most well adjusted people usually don't end of up here but instead start off their heaven life in the middle astral world which is very much like our world except for the need to eat, sleep, make money, protect ourselves from the natural environment ect.. as these are earth plane concerns which the soul is now free of. In this new world the soul can create what ever reality it wishes to experience or have. Here the power of creations unfolds ten times over as the soul can now realize all it's unrealized dreams, hopes or asperations that it never had while alive. This is on a emotional nature. Once this is worked out and realized the soul transcends the astral world shedding it's astral body a second death and now lives in full awareness in its mental body.

Here the same process occurs as the mental plane is where most of man's world wide religions have their heaven. After the soul spends a very long time on the mental plane it sheds off the mental body and returns to the casual or soul plane which is above, time, space and matter. This is the first true heaven Jesus take about where it is eternal day light where the light of this world is brighter then ten thousands suns. Here the soul is above the mind and karma itself. From here the soul will decided if it will reincarnate again into the lower worlds of matter. So the time spent in these higher dimensions varies greatly in between physcial incarnations. In general if the soul is of a younger soul evoultion in consciosuenss it will reincarate more quickly. Where as souls of a more mature or older soul evolutions take longer to incaranted back here unless they have a special missions to complete here if it did not do so in the last life. Most mediums don 't know this as they usually deal with souls that are either earth bound, on the lower astral or on the middle astral. So info from this level is not always reliable. The soul may wish to come back here but time must be spent there first before coming back here.

More than likely when your time comes to cross over you and your husband will meet again on the middle astral and continue your life together there if you both wise this. After this you might decide to reincarnate again together in the next life. By then life on this planet will be very, very, different than it is now.

Well that's my two cents worth.

Love and peace always. P.

Yep - Down the rabbit hole I go. I have a medium telling me that my husband wants to - is negotiating with Spirit and is planning on - a return to me (reincarnation) in a different body. I could not get any deeper down the rabbit hole if I tried. lol
Comments/thoughts?? (can't wait to see em;)

Why not?

Taking into account the age difference, he, maybe, even will be in time to marry your granddaughter.

Last edited:
Hello Lauren Todd! Thank you for joining us, we are so glad you are here.
I am sorry for your loss... that must be hard. I personally believe that people who have passed can rejoin not long after. So in my mind, your husband's reintroduction into your life is very possible. If you are interested, the psi-encyclopedia has plenty of stories about such situations.
However, I would also like to add this. I know I would be extremely looking forward to once again meeting someone so near to me, but I also believe that if you don't think your husband has already joined you, the future still lies unsaid- I believe in fate, but also that things can always change. In other words, you and your husband's paths could still change for some reason, and the situation can be altered. I also would like to suggest the idea that souls might not always choose to stick around the same people each lifetime, though I do think most rejoin each other at some point and there is even the idea of "soul families" that many of us like to adhere to. Lastly, I think I read that the medium said you will know and recognise the coming being as your husband. So, if I were you, I would just keep this in mind. If you know it is him you will know. If he doesn't come then perhaps that was meant to be, or perhaps you were not meant to know of his coming. Reintroductions I think could be very tricky and at times complicated in regards to our ideas of how relationships should be on this earth. So as difficult as it is to imagine, I think many of us choose not to directly associate those that we have been when they hop back in again, because it is sometimes difficult to handle for a variety of reasons. Of course, I completely believe in many exceptions to this as well.
This is a very delicate subject, so I hope that my opinion has been expressed in line with this. If it hasn't, I am sorry and please feel free to call me out on it. I really hope that I have understood you and your question and thank you for reading.
Best of luck and many, many blessings to you!

Possible? Yes.
When will it happen? Who knows...
How will he return? Will you recognize him?

Could be your spouse again, then with either a huge age difference, but also could be in the next life.
You could be together again in a future live, but as father and son, siblings, colleagues... such things happen.
Sooner or later you will be together again, either on the other side or you will meet again here, in the flesh. Question is how and when. And if the two of you will recognize each other then and remember.

What a wonderful discussion, I lost my wife at Xmas due to cancer and I had three months of signs that could only have come from her, regular lucid dreams where she was showing me places I had never seen before and it was hard to keep up with her in these dreams and we were not walking, we were zooming around somehow but it was fun and exciting , I could feel her excitement of showing me everything she wanted to to. Anyway after three months I kept asking before I went to sleep for her to get back to me in anyway she knows how over and over i asked her and then nothing! No signs at all since and it's been five months now? Where could she be. I do get regular white and grey feathers when I am sad and upset, usually the next day when I am out and about. I am open to believe people when they say it's all to do with grief but I do not disbelieve anything spiritual I have the greatest respect for the universe and it's energies. She was/is my wife, lover, soulmate forever in my eyes.

Last edited:
What a wonderful discussion, I lost my wife at Xmas due to cancer and I had three months of signs that could only have come from her, regular lucid dreams where she was showing me places I had never seen before and it was hard to keep up with her in these dreams and we were not walking, we were zooming around somehow but it was fun and exciting , I could feel her excitement of showing me everything she wanted to to. Anyway after three months I kept asking before I went to sleep for her to get back to me in anyway she nee how over and over i asked her and then nothing! No signs at all since and it's been five months now? Where could she be. I do get regular white and grey feathers when I am sad and upset, usually the next day when I am out and about. I am open to believe people when they say it's all to do with grief but I do not disbelieve anything spiritual I have the greatest respect for the universe and it's energies. She was/is my wife, lover, soulmate forever in my eyes.

Believerofafterlife,

Thanks for sharing your experience. This is only my opinion but it Sounds like she is in the middle astral world now. Most of us at least at first transition to the middle astral world which is much like the physical except a more perfect version of it. The need to eat, make money, shelter our body from the elements ect.. are gone as these are earth plane concerns that are no longer needed as reality there is manifested by thought and feeling now. Travel there is usually by thought although some souls like to fly or actually use transit that they were used to during life here. However most use thought as the preferred method of travel as it is by far faster and more precise.

How long a soul will stay there depends on many factors including ones spiritual evolution, mind set, emotional temperament and mental and emotional karma that was created during earth life. Some souls stay there for hundreds of years while other stay there only briefly perhaps only a few months or up to 100 years of our time. What usually happens is that after death the soul will transition to the astral plane until they work out their astral karma that they created while living on earth. Then they will leave the astral plane and transition to the lower or higher mental plane. Those that are still living on the earth plane will find it very hard to make contact with a soul that has moved on beyond the astral world as the vibrational energy and frequency is far to high and refined to contact dense heavy matter here.

This is why many will have some contact with those that they lost and are still on the astral because while we dream we are out of the body and on their turf in a manner of speaking. When we return some will retain the memory of the event or activity we had with them while on the inner worlds. However in time they will evolve and move beyond our scope of being able to contact them while incarnated. This of course is natural in the grand scheme of things. After we die only then will we be able to reunite with those we lost if there is a love bond between the souls involved. Because not even death can break that bond of love.

Peace and love to you my friend.

P.

Believerofafterlife,

Thanks for sharing your experience. This is only my opinion but it Sounds like she is in the middle astral world now. Most of us at least at first transition to the middle astral world which is much like the physical except a more perfect version of it. The need to eat, make money, shelter our body from the elements ect.. are gone as these are earth plane concerns that are no longer needed as reality there is manifested by thought and feeling now. Travel there is usually by thought although some souls like to fly or actually use transit that they were used to during life here. However most use thought as the preferred method of travel as it is by far faster and more precise.

How long a soul will stay there depends on many factors including ones spiritual evolution, mind set, emotional temperament and mental and emotional karma that was created during earth life. Some souls stay there for hundreds of years while other stay there only briefly perhaps only a few months or up to 100 years of our time. What usually happens is that after death the soul will transition to the astral plane until they work out their astral karma that they created while living on earth. Then they will leave the astral plane and transition to the lower or higher mental plane. Those that are still living on the earth plane will find it very hard to make contact with a soul that has moved on beyond the astral world as the vibrational energy and frequency is far to high and refined to contact dense heavy matter here.

This is why many will have some contact with those that they lost and are still on the astral because while we dream we are out of the body and on their turf in a manner of speaking. When we return some will retain the memory of the event or activity we had with them while on the inner worlds. However in time they will evolve and move beyond our scope of being able to contact them while incarnated. This of course is natural in the grand scheme of things. After we die only then will we be able to reunite with those we lost if there is a love bond between the souls involved. Because not even death can break that bond of love.

Peace and love to you my friend.

P.
Thank you so much for your reply, my wife left me with a lot of security to end my days here on earth without worry but I would sacrifice it all to be with her again, to be with that beautiful pure selfless soul again is something I look forward to. I nursed her as she deteriorated and stayed with her but she left without me - the hospice nurse told me she didn't want anyone seeing her go. She said that she saw beautiful waterfalls and people came to her to talk but she didn't know them but they were kind she said they were not the nurses but they appeared from nowhere. Its good that I have this forum to chat because so many of my family and friends are not interested now the funeral is over. I met my soul mate 31 years ago, we were 16 when we met . I knew she was the one, I felt it! She was 'Home' to me - do you understand that? I now have everything that money can buy because of her but without her I am homeless and poor! She was cute, fun and so loving. Hours after she left I was given signs from music and 3 track in a row that can only have come from her - they were the three track played at our wedding. I woke one night to see a silver white angel in my bedroom and a week later as I looked at her Iphone I saw the same angel she had taken a picture of when her girlfriends took her out for a last time at the Xmas village display that I have never seen so that could not have been my sub conscious could it? I dreamt with her for days after, I remember I had trouble keeping up with her because she told me that she wanted to tell me that it IS REAL and that she had MADE IT! She wanted to tell me that she could fly through space and see anything she wanted - any constellation, galaxy, dimension! This is just the tip of what I experienced. For me it it real. The angel was not an hallucination to me because I sat up and reached for my book that i write every experience down in and then I went to make a cup of tea at 2:30 am so I know it was real. Why would such a loving person be taken away from me if only to give me the experience of losing some one so beautiful and maybe I was gifted to fall in love with an angel. Oh boy am I feeling the loss. I must have been a very brave spirit to volunteer to live this life!

Last edited:
Thank you so much for your reply, my wife left me with a lot of security to end my days here on earth without worry but I would sacrifice it all to be with her again, to be with that beautiful pure selfless soul again is something I look forward to. I nursed her as she deteriorated and stayed with her but she left without me - the hospice nurse told me she didn't want anyone seeing her go. She said that she saw beautiful waterfalls and people came to her to talk but she didn't know them but they were kind she said they were not the nurses but they appeared from nowhere. Its good that I have place to chat because so many of my family and friends are not interested now the funeral is over. I met my soul mate 31 years ago, we were 16 when we met . I knew she was the one, I felt it! She was 'Home' to me - do you understand that? I now have everything that money can but because of her but without her I am homeless and poor! She was cute, fun and so loving. Hours after she left I was given signs from music and 3 track in a row that can only have come from her - they were the three track played at our wedding. I woke one night to see a silver white angel in my bedroom and a week later as I looked at her Iphone I saw the same angel she had taken a picture of when her girlfriends took her out for a last time at the Xmas village display that I have never seen so that could not have been my sub conscious could it? I dreamt with her for days after, I remember I had trouble keeping up with her because she told me that she wanted to tell me that it IS REAL and that she had MADE IT! She wanted to tell me that she could fly through space and see anything she wanted - any constellation, galaxy, dimension! This is just the tip of what I experienced. For me it it real. The angel was not an hallucination to me because I sat up and reached for my book that i write every experience down in and then I went to make a cup of tea at 2:30 am so I know it was real. Why would such a loving person be taken away from me if only to give me the experience of losing some one so beautiful and maybe I was gifted to fall in love with an angel. Oh boy am I feeling the loss. I must have been a very brave spirit to volunteer to live this life!

Believerofafterlife,
Sorry about your lost. The only thing I can say to you is that she left the earth plane because her lessons here were finished. You however are still here because your soul lessons are not done yet. But the relationship with those that we love still continues even after death just in a different way. Death is not an end but a transition or change back to spirit from which we came from. I'm 61 yrs old. I have had 3 major relationships in my lifetime. Each one was different as I learned different lessons from them about myself and others. Two are not in the physical anymore. I have also lost around 12 other people in my life that are apart of my soul group. And I miss them all very much however I can feel them all the time. I know I visit them when out of the body during sleep which is how the relationships continue.

For you see the living feel they have lost the dead, but the dead never once feel they have lost the living simply because they are now existing on a higher dimension then we are at present. They may not know all the details of our life here because they lack physical senses organs but they can senses our astral body and know how we are feeling and thinking which is why the LTR continues.

Heaven is not a far off place somewhere in the distance. It is in fact all around us just on a different dimensional plane. What separates us from heaven is our
awareness of it that already resides inside us.

Thanks for sharing your personal experience.

Love and peace.

P.

Thank you so much for your reply, my wife left me with a lot of security to end my days here on earth without worry but I would sacrifice it all to be with her again, to be with that beautiful pure selfless soul again is something I look forward to. I nursed her as she deteriorated and stayed with her but she left without me - the hospice nurse told me she didn't want anyone seeing her go. She said that she saw beautiful waterfalls and people came to her to talk but she didn't know them but they were kind she said they were not the nurses but they appeared from nowhere. Its good that I have place to chat because so many of my family and friends are not interested now the funeral is over. I met my soul mate 31 years ago, we were 16 when we met . I knew she was the one, I felt it! She was 'Home' to me - do you understand that? I now have everything that money can but because of her but without her I am homeless and poor! She was cute, fun and so loving. Hours after she left I was given signs from music and 3 track in a row that can only have come from her - they were the three track played at our wedding. I woke one night to see a silver white angel in my bedroom and a week later as I looked at her Iphone I saw the same angel she had taken a picture of when her girlfriends took her out for a last time at the Xmas village display that I have never seen so that could not have been my sub conscious could it? I dreamt with her for days after, I remember I had trouble keeping up with her because she told me that she wanted to tell me that it IS REAL and that she had MADE IT! She wanted to tell me that she could fly through space and see anything she wanted - any constellation, galaxy, dimension! This is just the tip of what I experienced. For me it it real. The angel was not an hallucination to me because I sat up and reached for my book that i write every experience down in and then I went to make a cup of tea at 2:30 am so I know it was real. Why would such a loving person be taken away from me if only to give me the experience of losing some one so beautiful and maybe I was gifted to fall in love with an angel. Oh boy am I feeling the loss. I must have been a very brave spirit to volunteer to live this life!
What an absolutely lovely gift she left you with! I hope all that has brought you some peace.

Polaris8's advice to you was spot on. Your wife merely changed form and returned home.

Based on material that I've read about what happens between lives, we review the life from which we just departed and there also is some healing that takes place. If you don't sense your wife's presence, she may be in one of these situations. It's nothing to be alarmed about. She will come around again since the bond between the two of you is strong.

Odds are good that the two of you have lived this scenario in one or more past lives. Perhaps in on of them, it was she who remained behind after you suddenly departed.

I pray you have a means of emotional support that will help you deal with your physical loss. Grief can do a number on you physically.

What an absolutely lovely gift she left you with! I hope all that has brought you some peace.

Polaris8's advice to you was spot on. Your wife merely changed form and returned home.

Based on material that I've read about what happens between lives, we review the life from which we just departed and there also is some healing that takes place. If you don't sense your wife's presence, she may be in one of these situations. It's nothing to be alarmed about. She will come around again since the bond between the two of you is strong.

Odds are good that the two of you have lived this scenario in one or more past lives. Perhaps in on of them, it was she who remained behind after you suddenly departed.

I pray you have a means of emotional support that will help you deal with your physical loss. Grief can do a number on you physically.
Just wanted to thank you for your lovely but honest comments at such a difficult time in mine and my son's lives.
This seems the best place to open up a little because I dare not talk about anything spiritual with friends and family they think it's crazy talk.
Just before she really deteriorated I woke one night to find her out of bed, she had made it to the toilet just about, as I lay there I was aware of something standing next to our bed, the more I looked the more obvious it started to become - the reality of what I saw sank in, it was a hooded figure looking a bit like a monk, dark cloak, no face no hands to be seen, I sat frozen scared stiff and I remember wondering if it had come for me, it raised an arm and the arm pointed towards where my wife usually slept. I saw its arm move but it was just cloaked and I saw no hand. Only months after that apparition she passed. I never forgot that or will. What was it? Why had it pointed to where my beautiful angel slept, I use the word angel because that's how she conducted herself in her life, she loved, she gave love and never asked for anything in return, I kind of always felt very privileged to have lived a life with her. I can't help but feel it had come for her.
I have been spiritually aware since I was a child so I know the difference between a dream, a waking dream, sleep paralysis etc, I watched that hooded figure fade away. Although I feel spiritual I am not educated enough to understand why it had come.
The white feathers continue to appear when I need support.

Just before she really deteriorated I woke one night to find her out of bed, she had made it to the toilet just about, as I lay there I was aware of something standing next to our bed, the more I looked the more obvious it started to become - the reality of what I saw sank in, it was a hooded figure looking a bit like a monk, dark cloak, no face no hands to be seen, I sat frozen scared stiff and I remember wondering if it had come for me, it raised an arm and the arm pointed towards where my wife usually slept. I saw its arm move but it was just cloaked and I saw no hand. Only months after that apparition she passed. I never forgot that or will. What was it? Why had it pointed to where my beautiful angel slept, I use the word angel because that's how she conducted herself in her life, she loved, she gave love and never asked for anything in return, I kind of always felt very privileged to have lived a life with her. I can't help but feel it had come for her.

IMHO and from what I have read on the subject, people often picture death looking like this. In one story I’ve read, a man even likened him (death) appearing like an evil skeletal monk with a pitchfork.

I think that modern films such as horror and thriller, have a lot to explain for. Most of the time people’s perception of death and how it happens, are influenced by such films. Having recalled many past life deaths - some peaceful and some terribly painful/semi-painful, I realised that in each lifetime it was a very personal journey, and I feel very strongly that this dream/vision was very personal to you and only you know the answer.

Being honest with you, I can’t answer those questions you have. I can’t answer the question of why, as the answers are within you and no one else. If you are to look at it from a soul perspective, perhaps you both chose to experience this together? Perhaps it was a lesson you both had to learn?

If you look at it from a physical linear perspective, it is a grief feeling. We often ask “why did you take *insert person here* away from me? I still loved them, I still needed them in my life, so why? You both seemed very much in love with each other, almost unconditionally so do you have these feelings of not protecting the loved one enough from death itself? I had that in my WWII PL with my soul twin, I kept asking myself questions like these.

Grief is a strange thing to deal with. It’s even worse when the grief was not processed in the life where it was felt, as in the next life during past life regression or self-discovery, the emotions and everything comes pouring out again - often raw and unhealed. Grief is a physical response to extreme emotional and physical loss it is not only restricted to losing loved ones.

I recommend taking your own approach to healing your grief. No one can tell you how to grieve, nor can they force you to ‘get over him/her quickly’. Seeing as you are spiritually aware, why don’t you ask your beautiful angel to come and help you? I’m sure she would love to - all you need to do is ask. Why don’t you ask her to guide you to something you can look at or hold to remind you of her when you feel like this? Trust me it works, because I’ve tried it many times both in this lifetime and my lifetime in WWII Germany as a Jew.

I hope you have found comfort in my thoughts and opinions, and I’m happy to answer questions if you have any via PM.

“Where there is deep grief, there was great love.”

Eva x

I can see two angles on this. There are many reports of those who are approaching their own death receiving visitations, sometimes an angelic form, but just as often it is a previously-deceased loved one, often people who passed many years before. Their role seems to be to accompany and reassure the dying person, in effect letting them know that there is no death, but that they will be going on this journey. Often these encounters are joyful reunions and the person approaching death is optimistic and happy to be going with them.

In your own case, it seems the visitor had come more as a messenger to give you advance notification and to allow some preparation for the departure, the separation and sense of loss and all the pain and grief that entails.

But going forwards, from my own experience, our loved ones do come back to us, sometimes there is physical contact, a sense of touch and solidity, those are less frequent. But on a more regular basis, they may enter our thoughts, to communicate or simply be with us. I know this is a difficult area because each person experiences things differently and sometimes the connection is more difficult. In my opinion the deceased do visit us, because they continue to care, but to the living person it may not be so obvious. We each have to find our own way through these things.

I can see two angles on this. There are many reports of those who are approaching their own death receiving visitations, sometimes an angelic form, but just as often it is a previously-deceased loved one, often people who passed many years before. Their role seems to be to accompany and reassure the dying person, in effect letting them know that there is no death, but that they will be going on this journey. Often these encounters are joyful reunions and the person approaching death is optimistic and happy to be going with them.

In your own case, it seems the visitor had come more as a messenger to give you advance notification and to allow some preparation for the departure, the separation and sense of loss and all the pain and grief that entails.

But going forwards, from my own experience, our loved ones do come back to us, sometimes there is physical contact, a sense of touch and solidity, those are less frequent. But on a more regular basis, they may enter our thoughts, to communicate or simply be with us. I know this is a difficult area because each person experiences things differently and sometimes the connection is more difficult. In my opinion the deceased do visit us, because they continue to care, but to the living person it may not be so obvious. We each have to find our own way through these things.
I think I agree with that, I remember feeling at the time that I wasn't easy about the vision and looking back now I think that it had come to let me know that she was going to go back, I always kind of knew she was only ever on loan to me, when she was young she once said to me, " I won't live to see old age, and I won't live forever you know"! Oh boy how I can never forgot those words - she knew!
I was not popular with girls at school and so I never approached them because I was not of the 'Wild reckless boy type' that most girls wanted back then and so I was seen as too conservative and boring, I didn't really bother until I started work and I do remember praying each night asking god to let my future wife come to me, months later that girl started work where I worked and after weeks of trying to pluck up the courage I did and she told me that she was washing her hair but this only made me more interested in her, I asked her again and she told me that she only said yes just to shut me up, 31 years later and here we are. I fell in love with her the first time I saw her, I saw 'Home' in her face, a feeling on familiarity, warmth and love. I had a good looking girl with a beautiful kind heart and soul, I was wealthy indeed!
I remember thanking god at the time for allowing me to meet her! I am being honest about every thing I say here, I thanked him so much!
I have read about people seeing reapers before loved ones die and I think that is what I saw, it was not like something from a Stephen King film - on the contrary! It was supernatural yes but not scary like a horror movie but I did see it, I remember thinking at the time whether it had come for me and whether I would just go with it but it didn't point at me but where my wife lay so I knew it meant for her.
As she lay in the hospice she remarked on how many people would come and stand around her bed at night - but oh they were not the nurses she would say, she didn't who they were but they were kind and friendly, she also said she could see waterfalls where the walls should be.
I wasn't there when she passed but signs started happening from the night I got back home, her favourite statue in the garden was tipped over, her three favourite songs played on there own on Alexa, my phone kept flashing her picture and froze on it, i couldn't even turn the thing off and had to leave it until the battery drained.
We have dreamt together where we were flying, she was showing me so many things that I couldn't keep up and last night she was in my dream, I was on a bed which was not our bed here but a lovely big bed in a lovely house and she was lying on her front looking at me like she looked when she had just given birth to our first son and she looked so beautiful and she was happy, I asked her what was it like there and her answer to me was " Not much different really"
Does that tell us that on the other side is not too different to here? I have a suspicion that when we pass and this body dies, we just wake up somewhere else! That's my spin on it.
But it is rather strange that after Eva1942 said "why don't you ask your wife to come and help", well I did and that dream occurred that very night.
If all this that we believe is a figment of our imagination and nothing more then I am happy to be deceived by my own mind because of the comfort it gives me but I don't accept that hypothesis, I believe that we just wake up somewhere else until we realize that we have moved out of that old broken body and are in some better reality.
I do hope that I go one and she comes to meet me we had a bond that could never got broken and we also had wolves at our door from time to time and nothing ever got in between us.
Love never dies and it's an energy that I will follow forever.
I also thank god that I found this forum.

I think I agree with that, I remember feeling at the time that I wasn't easy about the vision and looking back now I think that it had come to let me know that she was going to go back, I always kind of knew she was only ever on loan to me, when she was young she once said to me, " I won't live to see old age, and I won't live forever you know"! Oh boy how I can never forgot those words - she knew!
I was not popular with girls at school and so I never approached them because I was not of the 'Wild reckless boy type' that most girls wanted back then and so I was seen as too conservative and boring, I didn't really bother until I started work and I do remember praying each night asking god to let my future wife come to me, months later that girl started work where I worked and after weeks of trying to pluck up the courage I did and she told me that she was washing her hair but this only made me more interested in her, I asked her again and she told me that she only said yes just to shut me up, 31 years later and here we are. I fell in love with her the first time I saw her, I saw 'Home' in her face, a feeling on familiarity, warmth and love. I had a good looking girl with a beautiful kind heart and soul, I was wealthy indeed!
I remember thanking god at the time for allowing me to meet her! I am being honest about every thing I say here, I thanked him so much!
I have read about people seeing reapers before loved ones die and I think that is what I saw, it was not like something from a Stephen King film - on the contrary! It was supernatural yes but not scary like a horror movie but I did see it, I remember thinking at the time whether it had come for me and whether I would just go with it but it didn't point at me but where my wife lay so I knew it meant for her.
As she lay in the hospice she remarked on how many people would come and stand around her bed at night - but oh they were not the nurses she would say, she didn't who they were but they were kind and friendly, she also said she could see waterfalls where the walls should be.
I wasn't there when she passed but signs started happening from the night I got back home, her favourite statue in the garden was tipped over, her three favourite songs played on there own on Alexa, my phone kept flashing her picture and froze on it, i couldn't even turn the thing off and had to leave it until the battery drained.
We have dreamt together where we were flying, she was showing me so many things that I couldn't keep up and last night she was in my dream, I was on a bed which was not our bed here but a lovely big bed in a lovely house and she was lying on her front looking at me like she looked when she had just given birth to our first son and she looked so beautiful and she was happy, I asked her what was it like there and her answer to me was " Not much different really"
Does that tell us that on the other side is not too different to here? I have a suspicion that when we pass and this body dies, we just wake up somewhere else! That's my spin on it.
But it is rather strange that after Eva1942 said "why don't you ask your wife to come and help", well I did and that dream occurred that very night.
If all this that we believe is a figment of our imagination and nothing more then I am happy to be deceived by my own mind because of the comfort it gives me but I don't accept that hypothesis, I believe that we just wake up somewhere else until we realize that we have moved out of that old broken body and are in some better reality.
I do hope that I go one and she comes to meet me we had a bond that could never got broken and we also had wolves at our door from time to time and nothing ever got in between us.

Believerofafterlife,

While reading your post it struck a thought or memory about why those that are dying will have visitations or start seeing those that we love on the other side. If one is dying from a long term illness this gives soul time to make the transition from physical consciousness to astral consciousness'. Normally while incarnated there is a thin web of etheric matter that surrounds the astral body. This acts like a barrier so that the two states of consciousness are kept separate. This is also why many of us don't remember our nightly travels when out of the body during sleep. But during the dying process this etheric matter starts to become thinner allowing for astral consciousness to come thru to the physical brain. As soul starts to withdraw from the physical the center of our awareness is shifted away from the heavy dense physical body and brain and becomes more center into the astral body. This allows us while still attached to the physical body to see, speak and hear those that have already cross over.

When the silver cord is snapped the connection to the physical is severed and the soul will now have full consciousness awareness in the astral body. Since the physical is finally dropped. Thanks for reminding me this as I had forgotten about this bit of info. However your post helped me to remember this process .

In the end life never really ends from souls perspective. It just changes or shift it's reality from one dimension to the next. Hope this bit of info help in understanding the process of death.

Love and peace.

P.

Thanks for your reply @Believerofafterlife, those are interesting details about the people gathered around the bedside.

I've heard some similar events described a number of times, usually by nurses and hospice workers. I'm sure there are some on youtube, but I don't have any particular links at my fingertips.

I recall former nurse and PhD Penny Sartori described how she first started working with seriously ill patients, on her first shift, one of the more experienced nurses told her, matter-of-factly that a certain patient was going to die fairly soon as she had started seeing dead people. Penny said she was puzzled by that, was it a joke or an attempt to tease her because she was new? But no, the patient didn't last through the night, and such occurrences are commonplace and familiar to those in such environments. But it is not always talked about, traditionally it was brushed aside.

Your ideas make good sense. I must say I do often find myself giving thanks, not as a regular habit or ritual, but sometimes just something makes me glad and there is no person to thank, it is something bigger than I can imagine for which I give thanks.

Quote:
she looked so beautiful and she was happy, I asked her what was it like there and her answer to me was " Not much different really"

That sounds a reasonable idea. I certainly have confidence that we don't really die, only the body falls away like a pile of old clothes. Beyond that, though I've heard plenty of ideas, maybe I sympathise with some of them, there are so many different beliefs that I leave most of these things open.

I think that's quite awesome. Often only one needs the gentle words of a stranger to 'seek the help of Spirit'. She was obviously showing you that you don't need to worry about her in the afterlife and that she is waiting for your return, but only you know the true meaning behind the symbolical dream.

She will meet you, I'm sure of it. :) As someone who also has a bond which could and still never be broken, I can attest to this. Unconditional love never dies. People will try as hard as they and inflict many hardships upon you in order to try and break the connection, but it will never work.

Eva x

Hi Lauren if you are still on this forum, did he come back? the reason i ask is that i had similar vision about my passed away husband. And if you think that time is more likely is not linear where they are not, if exist at all, i assume he could reincarnate into past to be coming back as husband again, or he can incarnate into the body of someone our age, who died, but already completed their mission on Earth....i know how that all sounds...but

Lauren Todd, Hummmmmm! I'm sorry but in my opinion Not likely sorry :( Reason why is in general there needs to be time for the soul to live out it's heaven life in the astral and mental dimensions of existences before making the decision to reincarnate back again in the lower worlds of duality, time and space.

While we are alive in the physicals world we work off old karma from PL however we also create new karma while we are here as well. If this karma is not all work out in the physical world it must be worked out in the higher dimensions which is connected to the present personality and lower ego. In fact most of man's karma is of an emotional and mental nature. So while alive here any unfilled dreams, aspirations, emotional, mental or spiritual growth that did not take place here must by karma law find it's expression and manifestations on the higher dimensions where the lower ego can realize it's full protentional to it's fullest extent. This is what man calls heaven. Any serious negative karma is usually worked out in the lower astral plane. This is a state of being that is more primal, instinctive with primitive emotional states of fear and other lower emotional states of being. Most well adjusted people usually don't end of up here but instead start off their heaven life in the middle astral world which is very much like our world except for the need to eat, sleep, make money, protect ourselves from the natural environment ect.. as these are earth plane concerns which the soul is now free of. In this new world the soul can create what ever reality it wishes to experience or have. Here the power of creations unfolds ten times over as the soul can now realize all it's unrealized dreams, hopes or asperations that it never had while alive. This is on a emotional nature. Once this is worked out and realized the soul transcends the astral world shedding it's astral body a second death and now lives in full awareness in its mental body.

Here the same process occurs as the mental plane is where most of man's world wide religions have their heaven. After the soul spends a very long time on the mental plane it sheds off the mental body and returns to the casual or soul plane which is above, time, space and matter. This is the first true heaven Jesus take about where it is eternal day light where the light of this world is brighter then ten thousands suns. Here the soul is above the mind and karma itself. From here the soul will decided if it will reincarnate again into the lower worlds of matter. So the time spent in these higher dimensions varies greatly in between physcial incarnations. In general if the soul is of a younger soul evoultion in consciosuenss it will reincarate more quickly. Where as souls of a more mature or older soul evolutions take longer to incaranted back here unless they have a special missions to complete here if it did not do so in the last life. Most mediums don 't know this as they usually deal with souls that are either earth bound, on the lower astral or on the middle astral. So info from this level is not always reliable. The soul may wish to come back here but time must be spent there first before coming back here.

More than likely when your time comes to cross over you and your husband will meet again on the middle astral and continue your life together there if you both wise this. After this you might decide to reincarnate again together in the next life. By then life on this planet will be very, very, different than it is now.

Well that's my two cents worth.

Love and peace always. P.
Hi. Polaris8, I’d like to know the source of this information about different planes.
Thanks

Hi. Polaris8, I’d like to know the source of this information about different planes.
Thanks
Amy1,

There are many sources to look into in terms of the different dimensions of our universe. You can simply google astral, mental, and causal plane if you like.

However, the one source that truly explains in detail is a set of books written by the Aruther E. Powell titled The Astral Body, The Mental Body, The Casual Body. In them he goes into great detail how these different dimensions work and operate. Along with the evolution of the soul. Many years ago I had an NDE. Since then I have had several OBE's over the course of many years. While out of body I experience much of what Aruther wrote in his books which is why I relate to them so much.

Hope this helps.

Love and peace.

Polaris

Last edited:
"Find me in your next life"
(I've been told the scenes shot from the Trans-Siberian train are used in this video):

What a wonderful discussion, I lost my wife at Xmas due to cancer and I had three months of signs that could only have come from her, regular lucid dreams where she was showing me places I had never seen before and it was hard to keep up with her in these dreams and we were not walking, we were zooming around somehow but it was fun and exciting , I could feel her excitement of showing me everything she wanted to to. Anyway after three months I kept asking before I went to sleep for her to get back to me in anyway she knows how over and over i asked her and then nothing! No signs at all since and it's been five months now? Where could she be. I do get regular white and grey feathers when I am sad and upset, usually the next day when I am out and about. I am open to believe people when they say it's all to do with grief but I do not disbelieve anything spiritual I have the greatest respect for the universe and it's energies. She was/is my wife, lover, soulmate forever in my eyes.

I had a brother who passed over a decade ago now. He used to visit me several times a week. It could have only been him. I know of no other way to describe it. My husband heard me conversing and laughing with him often. Then a few years ago he just stopped. I have never heard from him again. Where did he go? I have no idea but I miss him and long to communicate with him.

Back