can anyone interpret my dream?

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by carole, Nov 13, 2010.

1. carole

carole New Member

I had an on-going dream for years. I was living in the times of long skirts and gas lamps as I could see my dress it was black to the floor and I was female. I was walking past a wooded area on a narrow road up a hill with some houses that were very close together at the bottom of the hill. To my right was a large wooded area with a large pond with green moss all over the top of it. Something happened there but I do not know what?,the next thing, I am in a church court-yard and I am stood next to a grave under a church window and in the middle of this courtyard two priests came out of this little domed building dressed in red scull-caps,red long robes with a large crucifix ariound their necks.
    I was trying to get their attention shouting at them telling them I was there but shouting at them with my mind not my mouth,but they could not see or hear me.
    I went to see a psychic a few years ago telling me that I used to live in France in my previous life,and still today I often think about that dream?.
    I would love to know if they had any of these domed type of out building in church courtyards years ago,as I know nothing about old French churches?,and could something of happened to me that was so traumatic that I cannot forget about it and move on with my life?

2. stardis

stardis Senior Registered

Hello carole and welcome to the forum.

3. ChrisR

ChrisR Administrator Emeritus Staff Member Super Moderator

Hi carole, welcome to the forum :)

It sounds like it could be a past life memory that you were experiencing, was it exactly the same right down to the last detail each time you had it? That is one of the signs of a past life dream.

When you say 'something happened' at the large, moss covered pond, but you don't know what, how do you know something happened there? What do you feel as you are walking past it? Did something happen to you there? Or someone close to you?

Sorry, I can't help you with the other information on French churches, and I would also advise you not to rely too heavily on anything a psychic tells you. Although there are many good psychics out there, there are an equal number of 'psychics' who are more interested in helping you to part with your money ;) I think that when it comes to looking for answers regarding your past lives, the best thing to trust is your own heart and intuition, all we can do really is try to help point you in the right direction.

Here are a couple of threads that you might find helpful:

4. kmatjhwy

kmatjhwy Senior Member

Hi There Carole and Welcome to the Forum!

Now as for this dream, it could be a past life memory as Chris was saying. I would also encourage you to write it down. Maybe in your private meditations you will get some answers possibly. As for France and old French churches, I do not know a thing so can't help you there. Sorry.

Now as for Psychics, I have heard all kinds of things from psychics thru the years. Now I personally put everything that a psychic tells me on a shelf and see what comes. Now anything that a psychic tells me personally, has to correspond and validate to what I feel personally deep inwardly also. But this is just me.

Thanks for Posting! Wishing You the Best!

5. carole

carole New Member

Thanks for the advice

Thanks very much for the advice on contacting psychics,something I do not do very often.

My Dad dies 7 years ago and I was very close to him,he also believed very much in re-incarnation,and told me that if there was anything after death he would let me know.? As yet I have had nothing from him,but I believe very much in re-incarnation, I do not know why as my Church teaches not to believe in it.I am very interested in any aspect of reincarnation or any spiritual matter and would like to learn more and more.

Thanks for everything Carole

6. Nightrain

Nightrain Senior Registered

Hi Carole! Please accept my deepest sympathy for the loss of your father. You must have had a very deep and intellectual relationship with him, if he promised to find a way to contact you. Very often people in such circumstances can feel a deeper sense of loss when such contact doesn't seem to take place. I know, because I've been there. I sincerely hope that you don't ever have such feelings of abandonment. More important...I hope that you will maintain your sense of faith in such communication, because it's not only real...it's possibly happening as you read this. What I'm saying is that most of us can't perceive it happening. You have found your way here, which is a good beginning. Keep reading and investigating, and don't let the nay-sayers discourage you.

7. hydrolad

hydrolad Senior Moderator Super Moderator

Sorry for the late post, but your question intrigued me and begs for an answer (such as it may be!)

First dreams are open to interpretation, that's why we "interpret" them, and that’s also why some people interpret dreams based on their own life experiences and to coin a phrase "your mileage may vary" when it comes to your individual dreams.

With that said, dreams are a good way for spirits who have passed over to communicate with those of us still on the Earth plane, another good way is Astral travel while we are sleeping.

As far as your father not contacting you after 7 years, it may be a function of time as opposed to him not wanting to, as what appears to us to be 7 long years on Earth is possibly on the other side just a second in the light of eternity.

Good thoughts or prayers can be heard on the other side, and they are invaluable in healing the sorrow that you feel over the passing of your Father.